Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. 28 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. 20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. The Lizzie McGuire Movie (2003)

It's so bad. Just so bad.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Fear (1996)

10 years before winning an Oscar for WALK THE LINE, Reese Witherspoon portrayed a lovely teenager who hits it off with David...a twenty-something hunk she trips over at a nightclub. Her father Steve doesn't trust David an inch, and demands that she break up with him. But if Steve DID trust David, or if our young heroine DID break up with him, we would have no movie...

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Bloodthirst (2003)

Shot on shitteo.
    Chupacabras?! With the grandiosity of the Birdemic production values! Bring it on!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0387075/reference
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mp0AJ11_Dw

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Black Roses (1988)

Famous glam rock band The Black Roses is booked to play their first (?) live shows at its hometown local high school. While all the teens are stoked that their favorite band chose their sleepy small town for their first ever live concert, the parents are less than enthused with The Black Roses and their seemingly demonic lead singer Damien. The teachers and mayor stick by "Free speech" while the parents protest. When the band shows up for the show, the PTA and other authoritative adults attend only to find a Michael Bolton type in a Don Johnson suit singing…

50 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. The Dark Tower

As a huge fan of The Dark Tower books, saying that I was skeptical after watching the trailers would be the understatement of the century. After seeing it for myself and praying that it would end the whole time sitting in that theater, my next thought was, "You know what this flaming pile of dog sh*t could use? Rifftrax!" So please, guys, wash this abomination away by saying what we're all thinking. It's the only way I can face this post-Dark Tower existence.

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Fist of the North Star (1995)

A live-action Hollywood film loosely based on the Japanese manga. Gary Daniels (TEKKEN, THE EXPENDABLES) stars as Kenshiro, the remaining master of the "North Star" martial art school. He travels a post-apocalyptic Earth in search of Lord Shin (played by Costas Mandylor of the SAW films), the ruthless dictator who killed his master and kidnapped his fiancee.

Malcolm McDowell, Dante Basco, Chris Penn, Melvin Van Peebles and Clint Howard all have supporting roles.

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. MST3K/RiffTrax Pez Dispensers and/or Trading Cards (Just Go with Me)

I know this is not a film, but I honestly don't know where else to post this idea. If there's a page dedicated to product ideas, I'm not aware of it. Just hear me out, here.

RiffTrax and MST have hilarious movies with characters that have become classic - Trumpy, The Ice Cream Bunny, The Guy From Harlem - don't these iconic characters deserve their faces on those plastic sticks that hold delicious candies? Or trading cards? I think it would be amazing.
    I think it's worth considering. Surely there's enough fans of these films that those products would sell.…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. An Angel for Christmas (1996)

Goodtimes the same studio who graced us with winged Quasimodo, now brings you this bizarre Christmas movie. The story takes place in a town controlled by an evil Scrooge/Mr. Burns hybrid who rules with a cruel iron fist from his inefficient factory that makes flanges designed by someone who's never seen a flange before. This one-dimensional baddie has banned Christmas in the town because he thinks it's bad for business. I'll repeat that, because I think it bears repeating: he thinks CHRISTMAS, the holiday which has become the paragon of crass consumerism, is bad for business. And he enforces this…

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Brave New World

This movie from 1980 is floating around on YouTube and is like a bad version of Logan's Run. It must be riffed!

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Penitentiary III

The first time I saw this less than B movie, I had so many questions during the whole thing. Besides Leon Isaac Kennedy, it has Anthony “Luke from General Hospital” Geary in a role that will also leave you with even more questions.
    The list of plot improbabilities and bad dubbing is too damn long.
    Even if you don’t select this one, please just watch it because it has a whole lot of What the hell.
    Plus it’s available on YouTube for viewing for free.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Tuff Turf

A young James Spader, a young (and probably high as a kite) Robert Downey Jr., TuffTurf screams 1980's.

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Descendants 2

The Disney Channel sequel about Mal having under pressure so decided to go back to the Isle of the Lost so Evie, Jay and Carlos need to disguise Ben and to bring her back to Auradon. The fairest of them all villains should have riffs!

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Picnic at hanging rock. Seriously watch it! I love this movie but I could see rifftrax having fun with it. Just a suggestion. :)

Well its Australian, people thought this story was true. But for rifftrax reasons, 4 girls go up the rock as being called and disappear, but they act all Woodstocky. A teacher runs down the rock half naked. Trust me, watch it.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Flatliners (2017)

Another colossal 0% on the RottenTomatoes meter. Potential Razzie nominee for 2018.

This pretentious horror remake should be up RiffTrax's alley.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc5dAeB4fmo
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2039338/combined

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. The Devil's Sword (1984) AKA Golok setan

Indonesian cult knockoff of the Arnold Scwarzenegger' Conan flicks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7X0hgnFrEk
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087142/reference

"The DEVIL'S SWORD lies hidden in a secret cave inside Devils Mountain, everything evil will fight to the death for it... 'For whoever possesses the sword, will rule the kingdom!'"
    Written by Anonymous

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. sling blade

make fun of the lawn mower blade part the mustard on biscuits and etc it would make a good riff

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base