Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. Rampage 2018

I don't think I know where to begin. This movie stinks beyond anything I've seen lately. Just watch it and you'll have a gold mine of riff's pop into your head. I had to apologize to the family for renting this atrocity. The language was awful, and unnecessary, too. My kids looked at me and we all were thinking the same thing so we all checked to see if you guys had riffed it yet. Please do it.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. Mission Impossible

The first movie in a popular and high-grossing (and high-budget) action movie franchise, this entry in the Mission: Impossible series is hated by die hard fans and original cast and crew of the original TV series. If the pacing of the writing and the odd delivery of lines at many points in the movie by Cruise, Béart, Czerny, and Reno don't make you want to awkwardly cringe at how this movie aged in the two decades since its release, the volume issues certainly will.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. Mahogany (1975)

Diana Roos Billy Dee Williams. Do you know where your going to?

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. The Human Tornado

The Human Tornado is a classic Blaxploitation flick from the 1970's featuring one of the genre's iconic characters, Dolemite

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. The Day Time Ended (1980)

Death-ray robots and swarms of alien spaceships from the future pour through a time-warp, as prehistoric monsters claw their way up from the past, turning the Williams family's isolated desert home into a living nightmare from hell. As chaos swirls around them, their last desperate hope for survival may be the very source of their horror - the worm-hole in time!
    -oldies.com

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. shotgun or sidearm

Shotgun or Sidearm?

1976 Sid Davis Police Training Film; When Should Cops Use Shotguns?

Cheesy 70's era police training video with plenty of bad acting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYTzNlGLHEo

@11:12 - "Did he say three meal suspects? I think he pulled over the Hamburglar."

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Short  ·  Admin →
  8. madame sin

Mary Jo and Bridget could riff this very '70's spy/crime thing. At the end, the protagonist (apparently) dies, and the villain (Bette Davis) gets away!

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Black wake

1: Tom Sizemore is in this movie.
    2. The premise is that an ancient alien parasite is turning people into zombies, and one lone doctor is trying to figure everything out and it's driving her crazy. Her accent is so thick you can barely understand her. It's one of those "found footage" films that forgets sometimes that's what it is, and has entire scenes that aren't "found footage"
    3: This is a relatively new movie that looks like it has the budget of a home movie. The acting is horrible and I'd imagine it offers endless opportunities for a good…

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. The Christmas Chronicles

This isn’t available on NETFLIX until November 22nd, but we’ve gotta get started immediately: The Christmas Chronicles! It is a Netflix original featuring Kurt Russell as SANTA! Snake Plissken, people! This is gonna be gold! The story is a brother & sister plan to catch St MacReady in the act and become involved with Santa (not like that). Like Christmas Hobbits they go on an adventure at the bequest of some old bearded guy! Can’t miss! If I know old Kris Kringle he’s gonna need those kids to help him out of a jam... or possibly outta a bottle of…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. H.265 (Encoding Format)

Please consider including H.265 encoding for your titles. My "Trucker's Woman (MED)" for instance, lost over a gig of storage space. I know storage is cheap, but these are seemingly identical quality and tiny! (RF 24 for the codec setting, if you want to know.)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. Massacre in Dinosaur Valley

Dinosaur Valley. With a title like that, You think it this Italian Movie would feature Dinosaurs.
    But you be wrong.
    It a Italian Cannibal movie.
    Instead of Dinosaurs , we get much walking and hiding by the collection of badly acted Stock Characters.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Policewomen

Another film that appears Russ Meyer influenced but all the passion is lacking. It's no Supervixen just a cheesy "lady cop" flick. Not sure how it would be for riffing but worth checking out. Bridget and Mary Jo might have fun with this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07m_4ZsJ_xQ

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Rifftrax MST3K cinematic universe

Now that MST3K is back, there is a wonderful opportunity to create something amazing. I really miss host segments with Mike, Kevin, and Bill.
    Ideally, I would love to see the return of the Film Crew. It could be revealed that Bob Honcho is actually the president of Gizmonic Institute. The MST crew along with the Film Crew have to work together to save the day.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. All-American Murder

Potsie directs. Christopher Walken stars. What more do you need?

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. "RiffTrax, please riff 'Fast Zombies with Guns'"

Hello!

So there is a 100% b-movie, you can find it on Amazon, called "Fast Zombies with Guns"

I really think you guys should look into riffing it. It's amazingly cheesy, and is trying to be a million dollar action movie on a budget of around $100.

Thank you for your time!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  17. On deadly ground

Steven Segal.
    Michael Caine.
    Hand slap game
    Environmental speech.
    Need I say more

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Recoil (1998)

An oddly Australian cop in Los Angeles reports to the scene of a highly improbably violent bank heist. After watching his mentor get shot down (as you do), he and his 4 closest cop buddies spend an inordinate amount of time failing to catch one kid on a dirt bike. When they finally catch up, he smirks and they make sure he stays dead by all 5 of them shooting him down. This pisses off the kid's sterotypically-Italian mafia father (despite his wife -- who is the only person with brains in the movie but is shrill AF so it's…

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Weekend Murders 1979

I don't even know where to start because this movie is so bad. The music is overly dramatic and makes the horrible acting even worse. The plot is non-existent and I couldn't help riffing it myself while watching!!!

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base