Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. Honey, I Shrunk the Baby

Mundane sequel to the Honey, I Shrunk the Kids original involving shrink rays, gigantic props and Rick Moranis.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. The Alien Within

1995 Sci fi thriller with no real plot, and lots of unnecessary nudity. The word thriller is used loosely.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. MST3K with movies upgraded to HD

There are now HD versions of many movies that were riffed on Mystery Science Theater 3000. I've edited versions for myself where I cut the new HD video into the MST3K episode, leaving the host segments in standard def, but the movie parts in HD, with the show's original audio so you can hear the riffs. I'm suggesting this as a Rifftrax thing because Shout Factory has MST3K, but probably wouldn't be able to get rights to movies from other distributors, so maybe Rifftrax could be the middleman. For instance, Full Moon Features has Laserblast, which might be cheap. And…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Sir Billi

Also known as "Guardian of the Highlands," this is the first CG animated film made in Scotland. One can be forgiven for thinking it is the first CG animated film made in history, however, given the reprehensible quality of the designs and animation. Sean Connery stars for some reason as the titular Sir Billi, an elderly vet who loves skateboarding and hangs out with a goat who dresses in Bruce Lee's outfit from "Game of Death." The pair set out to save a beaver from a policeman who's obsessed with capturing it, for reasons never explained. Between the putrid visuals,…

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. Terror Toons

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terror_Toons

Candy and Cindy are left home alone and are sent a DVD from the devil. Candy accidentally releases two crazed cartoon characters that slaughters all of their friends.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Dark Universe (1993)

IMDB describes it as "On its way back to Earth, the space shuttle Nautilus passes through a cloud of alien spores causing its sole occupant, astronaut Steve Thomas to transform into a blood-thirsty monster. The shuttle crashes into a swampy region of central Florida, creating a situation which threatens contagion and/or death to all who encounter the shuttle or its mutated pilot."

I describe is as "starring Joe Estevez" trailer here: https://youtu.be/ss2YKo22QLM

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Five Golden Dragons

Five Golden Dragons

Hong Kong gangsters who are really old men in dragon masks who don't even know each other, and with Christopher Lee! An over-elaborate and useless method of identifying other members of the gang! It screams out for a good riff.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. Rat Race

Funny film featuring a eclectic comedic cast pitted in a contest to win money.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. Trailer Park Boys Xmas movie

Holiday antics at a trailer park by its Canadian residents.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. The Witches (1990)

An adaptation of Roald Dahl’s book, A young boy, recently orphaned, is taken to England by his grandmother. At a hotel in which they are staying, a group of witches have gathered to prepare a plot to rid England of all children. Features Academy Award Winner Angelica Huston, special effects done by Jim Henson and directed by Nicolas Roeg.

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. Code 7, Victim 5

A 1965 film about a hard-hitting, handsome detective hired to protect a South African millionaire.

The detective's name is Steve Martin. Nuff said.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. A Christmas Carol- 2016 Anthony DP Mann Directed

This musical version of A Christmas Carol stars Doctor Who's Colin Baker... and no one else. It has a budget of about $4, features a mid-'40s Scrooge singing a song to a picture of Marley with creepily ****** undertones, and has actors who couldn't make the cut in Hallmark movies. I have watched almost every version of A Christmas Carol I could find. I couldn't finish this thing.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. The Black Klansman (1966)

There's insane dialogue, racist & sexist themes, unbelieveable casting, soap opera acting...its ripe for the picking! It made me cry laughing without the riffs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. The Fountainhead

Starring Gary Cooper at his most wooden, and Patricia Neal just days before The Waltons pilot delivering the worst script ever for a major motion picture. Also featuring the worst architectural drawings ever made by anyone over the age of 5. Perhaps Mary Jo and Bridget could tackle this monstrosity. Kevin, with his love of old movies might be an interesting addition for a special three Riffer mix!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

It's a Classic but why not

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. The Little Drummer Girl

Team America: World Police with Diane Keene as a trollop Gary Johnston, Klaus Kinski as Basil Exposition and Bashir Assad as the love interest.

I've still no idea if she met the terrorist in Devon or Nottingham, or if there's any man on earth Charlie doesn't want to have sex with. Add to that "No cows" scene and the appearance of Bill Nighy and David Suchet and you know it's going to be three hours well spent*

*You'll never get back

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. dark carnival (1993)

its an incredibly bad and obscure film. and it doesnt even have a carnival, even briefly.

42 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Hair (1979)

The quintessential sixties hippie musical made into a movie decade too late doesn't quite work as film seems a little strange staged in the real New York City. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0079261/reference

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Nightfall

It’s an Asimov book made into a movie. Very Cage Dwellers look and feel but missing all the interesting parts. I rented the DVD from Netflix, and had a hard time not riffing it.

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. medusa

Medusa (1973) it's got Cameron Mitchell

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)