Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. 14 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. More DVDs

As much as I like being able to pull up your movies on my laptop, I'd really like to have a few more on my shelf. Titles like Sons of Hercules, Revenge of Dr X, City of the Dead, any of their public domain titles; I'd love to see any of them on disc. I already own several, but if they were put on disc, I might go ahead and buy then again.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Hot Rods to Hell

A couple of middle class parents, want to take their normal mild mannered teenage kids on a nice little vacation. What could go wrong?
    Running into crazy out-of-control teenagers with souped up hot rods, living just to cause chaos and mayhem. That's what could go wrong. Some high octane riffing is sorely needed here. What say you riffers?

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. It's Alive/Mars Needs Woman/Curse of the Swamp Creature/In the Year 2889

It's a riffing crime that you neglect the Larry Buchanan film library. So many bad films that would be riffing gold in the hands of pros.
    Hello? Riffing pros, I'm talking to you.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. R2-D2: Behind the Dome (2001)

A 2001 fake documentary about R2-D2'S life - I thought we knew what happened: he teamed up with a goofy gold guy and got embarrassed with Anakin and other characters.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Rudolph and Frosty's Christmas in July

Please riff Rudolph and Frosty's Christmas in July. It is THE craziest Rankin/Bass film ever! Here's why,
    1.A sleigh is driven by an evil wizard who wants to replace Santa and he uses angry snakes instead of reindeer.
    2.Rankin/Bass uses this film to make their Christmas classics part of a big cinematic universe, Marvel-style!
    3. The villain melts Frosty's wife and kids, essentially murdering them! (although admittedly temporarily)

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. The Great Wall (2017)

Matt Damon fighting monsters o the Great Wall of China... A no brainer!!

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. Glengarry Glen Ross

A 3 riffer version would make me laugh so much I'd have to put my coffee down!

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. The Steel Lady

This movie would be great, its about some dudes who planes crashes in the desert and they find a "german" tank and go around causing havoc in the dessert. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0046368/

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Blood: The Last Vampire (2000)

Anime film about a young girl sent to a school to slaughter vampires. Would be a short episode, at 48 minutes, but a good one.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Atop the Fourth Wall: The Movie

Linkara, comic reviewer and sometimes planet-saver, is restless and uneasy. It’s his birthday and he’s beginning to wonder what he’s doing with his life when half the time he’s critiquing crossover comics and the other half getting beaten up by robots. Things aren’t made any easier when Allen, Linkara’s government liaison, informs him that they’ve lost contact with the Caelestis, an independent space flight out to Jupiter. They’d like him to go and investigate (since naturally because Linkara reviews comic books, he owns a space ship). However, what he finds out there may spell the end for Linkara, 90s Kid,…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Straight Up (1988)

An anti-drug three part series staring Louis Gossett, Jr. and Chad Allen. You don't know the meaning of pain until you listen to the characters Booze and Pot sing the classic duet, "Gimme That Headband!"

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Flatland: The Movie

It's based on the book and includes Joe Estevez.

"Flatland: The Movie is an exciting half-hour animated film based on Edwin Abbott's classic novel. Flatland is an entirely two-dimensional world where different shapes live, work, and play--all under the rule of the evil Circles who are determined to keep the third dimension a secret, at any cost. The story follows Arthur Square (Martin Sheen) and his curious granddaughter Hex (Kristen Bell). When the mysterious visitor Spherius (Michael York) arrives from Spaceland, Arthur and Hex face grave danger as they begin to come to terms with the truth of the third…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. El Topo

An exceptionally WTF movie, guaranteed weirdness

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Topo

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Murder, She Wrote: A Story to Die For

Any of the Murder She Wrote tv show is chock full of character actors which are great fodder. Not to mention constant theories of why people start murdering each other whenever Jessica Fletcher comes to town.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Ruckus

Somewhere in the early/mid-80's, I randomly discovered this little gem while cycling through the dozen or so channels available via cable at the time. (I guess Tales of the Golden Monkey wasn't on that night.)

After watching it once, it became one of those movies that get burned into your brain no matter how many witch doctors, voodoo priests and gypsy hypnotists you beg to remove it.

Since the trailer tells you absolutely nothing about the plot (which you can see for yourself right here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tS4UeLHmoI ), I'll give you the Cliff Note's version. Or you can just read about…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. klaus

German Forklift safety training video

Very over-the-top German forklift safety training video that really drives the point home. Very dark humor. German with English subtitles, but they're really not necessary, as you can figure out what's going on without them.
    Enjoy...
    "Forklift Driver Klaus"
    https://youtu.be/-oB6DN5dYWo

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Short  ·  Admin →
  19. Habit Patterns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GTBMGUUz6I&t=3s

One of the most depressing shorts I've ever seen - this is up in Social Acceptability or The Snob territory, and I've been wanting to see Maryjo and Bridget take this one on. Basically a narrator berates this hapless girl for 15 minutes because she doesn't wash her clothes, get up on time, or take interest in books.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Short  ·  Admin →
  20. The Creepy Doll

This "horror" movie has no plot no pacing no actors it's like the room if Tommy Wiseau was a doll..

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1988805/

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base