Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. Fearless Frank

1967 film debut of Jon Voight, written and directed by Philip Kaufman (The Right Stuff).
    Frank is a country bumpkin who went to The Big City, was promptly gunned down by gangsters, and was brought back to life as a superhero.
    There is just so much silly kitchen going on. Think Catalina Caper (without the random music videos) meets Batman. The good Batman. Adam West's Batman.
    It's hilaribad.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. The Traveler

Christmas Eve at a police station goes from 0 to ridiculous when a creepy Val Kilmer shows up and begins confessing to brutal murders that are happening as he speaks. There's creepy whistling and ridiculous logic

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. hogzilla

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0923722/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

1. It's a giant creature movie
    2. It's awesomely terrible
    3. Joe Bob Briggs is in it
    15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. 15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Fables of the Green Forest

Fables of the Green Forest was a 1973 Japanese anime television series based on a beloved series of children's books by Thornton W. Burgess of the same name.

Essentially, the show was about a bunch of anthropomorphic animals living in, well, The Green Forest, with the stories focusing mainly on Johnny or Rocky (depending on your viewing region), a woodchuck (or, if you take the Japanese translation of his name, literally: "Rocky Chuck, the Mountain Rat"...I mean, c'mon!), his mate, Polly, and, to be frank, all their dim-witted animal friends (and enemies). Simply put, it's wonderful grist for riffing mill…

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. carpet of horror (1962)

A truly bizarre German spy movie which implies carpet horrors but delivers odd dialog, poorly dubbed, strange characters and an underlying spy story/crime syndicate mish mash that will hurt your head! Lots of smoking, drinking and Germans!

I thought it might be The Happening with carpets but that would be a better film.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. Operation Atlantis or also known as Agent 003: Operation Atlantis

I've watched a LOT of Eurospy/secret agent films, but this one is just RANDOM!

From 1965 "starring" John Ericson.

According to IMDB: "An American agent discovers that the Red Chinese have built a secret atomic city from which they will attempt to invade America."

And something to do with Atlantis or ghosts from Atlantis, I got lost around that point.

It looks nuts and therefore perfect Riff-fodder!

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Blood & Honor (2000)

Top billed Miles O'Keeffe appears halfway through this period soap opera and then just disappears, along with the plot his character was suppose to thicken. As a student of the American Civil War, I was excited when I found a DVD of Blood and Honor at a thrift store. After a viewing, I burned the copy. A rambling, nearly nonexistence plot in a dollar store knockoff of Gone With The Wind. Just a bunch of tropes that have been used in every other period piece and historical romance novel. Terrible acting, sound, editing and cinematography. Obviously fake blood. The battle…

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Bloodsucking Pharaohs of Pittsburgh (1991)

If the title isn't enough to be a reason, picture if you dare a grungy detective who battles the undead while battling erectile dysfunction. It has adorable street walkers, crazed cultists, and a thousand reasons not to smoke. Gotta love Pittsburgh!

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Santa’s sleigh

Bill Goldberg plays Santa and starts murdering after many years of being forced to be good by losing a bet curling with an angel played by Robert Culp. This movie is hysterical and a holiday favorite for us.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Killer Raccoons! 2! Dark Christmas in the Dark!

Terrible acting
    Terrible visual effects
    Terrible plot.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. They Call Her Cleopatra Wong (1978)

Bring in one Asian super spy, mix with a tad of James Bond, and then drop it on the floor to stir and you get this crapfest. So fun.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. **** Night (1st word= H E double toothpicks, curse word so I guess RiffTrax can’t spell it out)

This is a 1981 Horror flick with Linda Blair, Vincent VanPatten, and Peter Barton. Four college pledges experience initiation by spending the night in a deserted old mansion. Haunted? Who knows. The acting is fairly decent (well, ok, at least better than Birdemic). IMDb gives it a 5.8.

Ripe for the Riffing cause ... well, it’s a 1981 Horror flick. Also, it has lots of no-dialog scenes (for tension & scare factor?) just begging for great Riffing and bantering ... the kind that RiffTrax does so well!

**** Night can currently be streamed Free on Tubi and the Roku Channel…

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Water (2019)

A bad acted, cliched mess. A horror movie as bland as it’s one word title.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Fatman (2020)

Christmas thriller starring Mel Gibson as Santa Claus.

From wiki:
    "Mel Gibson as Chris Cringle, who is frustrated with the world turning into an unruly place and not above wielding guns to defend himself

Walton Goggins as Jonathan Miller (credited as "Skinny Man"), a hitman who works in a toy store and has a personal grudge against Chris for 'letting him down' in his unhappy childhood"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatman_(film)

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Grotesque (1988)

A bizarre little film from the late eighties with Linda Blair and Tab Hunter about a bunch of punk with wild hair that attack an odd family. The family's revenge is pretty wild! Did I mention it has Tab Hunter?

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Reckoning Day (2002)

Tommy Wiseau and Quentin Tarantino had a love child it would be the director of Reckoning Day, Julian Gilbey?

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0372489/reference
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQcRXJ5-7lw

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. HHH Metrodome Training Video

How to learn about a concessions job and not go deaf when the Twins are in the world series.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Short  ·  Admin →
  20. What’s So Bad About Feeling Good?

It’s eerily similar to the 2020 pandemic. It stars Dom DeLuise, Mary Tyler Moore, and George Peppard. I desperately want to see it, but it’s hard to find, and even if I could find it I don’t know that I could handle it without the wonderful RiffTrax treatment.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base