Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. Night Feeders

5.0 out of 5 stars We're Just So Many Bi-Pedal Snacks..., September 20, 2008
    By Bindy Sue Frønkünschtein
    This review is from: Night Feeders (DVD)
    NIGHT FEEDERS shocked me. No, it's not unbelievably terrifying. It doesn't have any real budget to speak of. No big stars. Nope. However, what this movie does have is a cast of good characters that are more than mere alien food. I actually cared if one of them got gobbled up! Also, the people that I thought would survive didn't, and the most unlikely heroes emerged! Yes, the CGI creatures are rather low-grade, but I…

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Mama Dracula

An incomprehensible slice of Belgium cheese. Loosely based on the real life crimes of Countess Bathroy, a female vampire must bathe in the blood of virgins in order to stay alive. The trouble is that virgins are in short supply nowadays, and she is running into major problems in finding one.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Revolt of The Zombies

On the Franco-Austrian Frontier during WW I, an oriental priest, chaplain of a French colonial regiment, is condemned to life imprisonment because he possesses the power of turning men into zombies. As the priest,in his prison cell, is preparing to burn the parchment containing the location of the secret formula, Colonel Mazovia kills the priest and takes the partially-burned parchment. Fade to after the war to an expedition of representatives from all the Allied countries (only those with colonial interests it appears) being sent to Cambodia to find and destroy forever the Secret of the Zombies. The group includes Colonel…

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Cleopatra

The Elizabeth Taylor-Richard Burton extravaganza that broke two marriages and almost destroyed a movie studio when Liz was the first to demand a million dollars for starring in a picture. Thrill as Liz & Dick pseudo-bonk each other in public while wearing tacky 60s sexy-Egyptian costumes.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Habitat (1997)

"In a future world where Earth's ozone layer has been completely destroyed, a brilliant but obsessed scientist, Hank Symes uses illegally obtained biological materials for an experiment that he hopes will save the world. In the course of his work, a terrible accident occurs, transforming him into a fantastic otherworldly lifeform and changing his house into a huge living entity which threatens all who enter."

Bad acting, sub-par CG, and there's so much glitter covered slime. just. everywhere. This movie really made me understand why so many crafters consider glitter to be the Herpes of the craft world.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. Firing Line

Bad action movie, Public domain, Reb Brown & Shannon Tweed. Seems like a good choice for Mike, Kevin & Bill.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Day of the Panther

This is the first of a pair of Australian action movies featuring the lovable Jason Blade(Edward John Stazak) - Kung-fu Police-Cop extraordinaire! Watch him as he meanders through this Lethal Weapon rip-off, as he tries to infiltrate a triad drug ring - and engages in some low budget and low excitement battles.

In Australia.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Aliens Vs. Avatars

3 QUICK REASONS TO RIFF:

• The fact that this shares the name(s) of two popular James Cameron films yet has nothing to do with either
    • The acting, lack of available budgets, painful induced time frame (did I mention the acting?), lack of actual visual effects (I'll give them credit for not even bothering there yet still...), unusual walking, overage people playing younger people and lack of a narrative give BIRDEMIC a run for it's money(!)
    • These outrageous fight scenes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJsOFtSMhwE
    16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. The 1982 Annie

I know it's odd for you to riff a musical, but you guys handled The Apple before! As well as 80s cheese!

Think about it! An all-star cast ranging from Albert Finney to Tim Curry, a chance to take shots at the bizarre choreography (particularly I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here), and the cutieness is so much that only riffing can nullify it!

Also, John Huston directed it. Yes, THE John Huston!

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Made in Heaven (1987)

Timothy Hutton dies and goes to Heaven where he meets the love of his life (?), Kelly McGillis, a soul who has never had a body before. They bone down which in Heaven means they're married automatically but then she finds out she's going to be a baby and vanishes. Timothy Hutton descends to Earth to find her and is warned by the androgynous boss of Heaven, Emmett (Debra Winger; uncredited) that he has a mere 30 years to do so or he will be miserable forever. The movie features cameos from Neil Young as a truck driver, and Tom…

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. Going Bananas (1987)

Cannon Films movie starring Dom DeLuise, David Mendenhall (the kid from Over the Top) and a talking monkey (played by a midget).

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Justin Bieber's Believe

A documentary that supposedly chronicles the 2012-2013 tour but stays so relentlessly on message, it offers no insights and few anecdotes about the real Justin Bieber.

Also, this came out the same year Justin Bieber said that thing about Anne Frank and some other stuff.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. The King Is Alive

The King Is Alive

1. Roger Ebert said of this movie, "I imagine that many people would be actively hostile towards this movie."

2. It is a Dogme95 movie, which means it was created using the following set of rules called "The Vow of Chastity":

Shooting must be done on location. Props and sets must not be brought in (if a particular prop is necessary for the story, a location must be chosen where this prop is to be found).
    The sound must never be produced apart from the images or vice versa. (Music must not be used unless it occurs where…

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Pokémon–Zoroark: Master of Illusions

I think this would be GOLD riffing material.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Wanda Nevada 1979

Except for being off-the-rails creepy because of the semi-quasi implied affair between a young Brooke Shields and an old Peter Fonda, this is really a fun, feel good movie for the whole family! First, they cheat some bad guys then they get chased to and then into the Grand Canyon- beautiful but thirst inducing scenary with disappearing Native American ghosts, an apparent treasure search, and seemingly drunken script writing make this one of the movies that has been made
    http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0080116/
    http://www.tcm.com/mediaroom/video/208072/Wanda-Nevada-Original-Trailer-.html
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lYK_cFwLFSY

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. The Kingdom of Could Be You (First Episode)

This is the first of a TV series produced for children in the 1970s about what they could be when they grew up. As encouraging as it was meant to be, it just turns out to be goofy, complete with standard early-1970s animation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI6oBWYuN1Q

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Cyclical Effect (2012)

A movie with B movie horror actors, internet dating and a costumed killer... what could be better?
    Plus I was the Executive Producer on it

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Event Horizon

Paul Anderson shoots things to look cool, but he has no grasp on how to modulate the visuals to carry the audience into the deepening nightmare of the plot.

Lousy Scares

Silly Execution

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. The Wild Geese

Well, you made fun of the TV trailer during the Star Wars Holiday Special, so why not make fun of that movie, then?

1978 movie.

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0078492/

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base