Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. Million Dollar Nickel (1952)

From MGM, a great short about how a nickel pays for a stamp so an immigrant can send letters back home. Features little cameos from Ricardo Montalban and Leslie Caron speaking in their native tongues.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Short  ·  Admin →
  2. the beast within (1984)

How many films are there of a were-cicada? I'm guessing one, The Beast Within. Takes the term "kinky sex" to new levels. Some of the scenes are so crazy, in a funny way, that you can't help but laugh.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Faerie Tale Theatre - 3 Little Pigs

Shelly Duvall recruits lots of great actors to play some of our favorite fairy tale characters. But the 3 Little Pigs is one of the best; Jeff Goldblum as the Big Bad Wolf along with Billy Crystal, Fred Willard and Stephen Furst as the pigs. It's pretty amazing 1985 magic.
    Any movie though in the series would be fun to riff.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Club Dread

I was working at a movie theater when this was released. I read about it in Fangoria, and got really excited. But it was so far below my expectations that I almost stopped watching horror comedies. Please help me, make fun of this movie, because I think it gave me PTSD symptoms. I wish I could ask in person, talk to the persons who decide what gets Riffed. If you have read all this, I want to thank you and remind you that you rock.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Ninja The Ultimate Warrior (YouTube) 1986

Ninja the Ultimate Warrior was first filmed in 1985 as Justice: Ninja Style (also found on YouTube). It was filmed in a small town an hour SW of St. Louis MO using all locals. It was edited a year later and renamed Ninja The Ultimate Warrior for release internationally.
    It is a riffer's dream with everything from a hefty Jerry Reed look a like sheriff, ninjas who make windchime sounds when they are appearing, to a Weird Al Deputy at the end! There are so many jokes here, I wouldn't know where to start! Please Check it out!

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Man on a Wire

I think it's a natural fit for Rifftrax

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Vampiro: Night Warrior

https://www.shoutfactorytv.com/vampiro-night-warrior/60afe82df4c0f70001a4621a

This is a vile mashup of Neutron the Atomic Superman vs. the Death Robots, Star Wars, Future Force/Zone, and Pod People. I mean, why wouldn't that turn out to be a blockbuster?

A) The music is naturally fantastic...ly horrendous.
    2) Why put The End on the screen when you can save money by dubbing in "The End"?
    III) Lot's of, um, grunting? noises from all participants as these clearly aren't actors.

Somehow got a 3.8/10 on The IMDB: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0360142/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Stage Fright (1987)

An Italian giallo film about a bunch of actors, and I use that word loosely, making a musical about a serial killer when a real serial killer shows up! So bizarre and riff-worthy. There's the original play itself which is the biggest bunch of hooey since "Cats", the scene of the nurse with her lionfish (which is shown often enough it should have been in the credits), the goofy director and his actors. Imagine if "Cats" was a murder mystery musical with serial killers. Just straight up weird on so many levels.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. First Strike

The action is hot but there are times when the show slows down, enough for come fun riffs

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Super Gran

British kids show about a grandmother with superpowers:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Gran
    this one could be for Bridget and Mary Jo

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Immortal wars (2017)

Wow! Just when you thought movies couldn't get worse they make "Immortal Wars". Full of characters you don't care about acting out a very sketchy plot (and I use the term "plot" loosely) and getting beat up for random reasons while the scene is lit with a Bic lighter.

The movie does have some hidden blessings like it just ends. No reason for it, it just ends.

To me, the most odd part is they made several of these films. Go figure

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Meltdown (2009)

A 2009 action movie shot so badly it looks like it came from 1999. Writer, director, and star Christopher J Martin (and yes this is his only movie he's ever been involved with) brings an action masterpiece that co-stars Robert Z'Dar and Joe Estevez. Summary according to the director:
    "Meltdown is a action/adventure film about a FBI agent who goes deep undercover to bring down a crime syndicate. When his cover is blown the mob and FBI want him dead. His only hope of survival is a female agent who is willing to break the rules to help save his…

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Dream Machine

First it's got the late great Corey Haim. It's got everything a RiffTrax movie needs. B-movie action, B-movie romance, B-movie story and sound track. Plus it's got a Porsche. 5.3 IMDB
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099462/

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Tales of Mermaids (2006)

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8619466/

****, this whole video is rife with "great" movies, and also quite a few you've already done. But hit 7:23 for Tales of Mermaids.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgL_OQMBd3o

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. The Shadow Men

An incredibly ridiculous alien movie with Eric Roberts and a batshit plot. I'm honestly surprised you haven't riffed this already.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. My Dad Lives in a Downtown Hotel

If you couldn't tell by the title, this is a classic 1970s after school special, starring Beau "Village of the Giants" Bridges as the titular downtown living dad.

https://youtu.be/RE2WxEkWBGM

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Bridget Jones' Diary

Any or all three of the Bridget Jones films would be fine, though I'd cover at least the first one.

1. The best reason to do it: Have her namesake (Bridget Jones Nelson) be part of the riffing team, if only for all the possible jokes over her name. :)

2. Romcoms -- not enough riffs about those!

3. Can get all meta with the Mark Darcy/Mr Darcy obsession in the film and the fact that both characters were played by Colin Firth.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. The Double O Kid (1993)

We get early 90's Corey Haim who is in his mid 20's playing a 17 year old James Bond type.Nicole Eggert, Karen Black, Brigitte Nielsen, and Wallace Shawn. No spy skills or charm and all of the 'Parker Lewis Can't Lose' wardrobe. This deserves a riffing.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. Cat’s Eye

Hampton Yount describes this 1985 horror movie as an “uneven mess,” alternatingly “pitch black” or full of unintentional comedy, or intentionally comedy that doesn’t land. It stars an itty bitty Drew Barrymore, apparently.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base