Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. Scream Blacula Scream!

This movie screams RiffTrax!

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. 19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. The Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living and Became Crazy Mixed Up Zombies (RiffTrax LIVE!)

Alright, the MST is one my favorites ever! But... it would be hilarious updated! It has the oily fortune teller, the foreign friend, Ray Denis Steckler (aka the ferret/director) lots of weird women preforming, and the famous Ortega! That would be awesome Live.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Pet Sematary II

I was going to suggest Pet Sematary until I seen the sequel. It makes the first one look like a masterpiece.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. The Dark Secret of Harvest Home (1978)

This is a movie that literally makes you sorta understand The Star Wars Holiday Special - yes, I meant what I said there. The whole movie is on YouTube in parts, but I must warn you it's insane. Let me just list some of the things this film brings to your doorstep:
    Double Credits (Credits that roll twice)
    Donald Pleasance books on tape
    Really weird festivals
    A boy named Worthy
    Horrible, vague story
    Rituals in the woods
    Terminator sunglasses
    A creepy future-seeing little girl
    And much more!
    It's so ripe for the riffing.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Sailor Moon R: The Movie

We love Sailor Moon, but we also love to make references to her. Let's give one of anime's greatest heroine's a proper riff of her own!

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Hammersmith Is Out (1972)

Slow-witted nut-house orderly Beau Bridges (as William "Billy" C. Breedlove) smells his shirts to determine which to wear, cleans up with breath spray and goes out to the local diner. There, he is fully serviced by beautiful blonde-wigged waitress Elizabeth Taylor (as Jimmie Jean Jackson). The horny pair make plans to run away with criminally insane inmate Richard Burton (as Hammersmith), after Mr. Bridges helps him escape from the asylum. Bridges has made a Faustian deal with Mr. Burton, who is either the devil or a very close associate. With the Burtons on his side, Bridges becomes filthy rich, but…

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Treasure of Matecumbe

Mid-'70s Disney "family film" starring Robert Foxworth and Vic Morrow. River pirates, whining kids, low-budget swamp setting, lost treasure, and lots of sweaty, sweaty extras.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Pin

Pin "A Plastic Nightmare" from 1988 with Terry O'Quinn as a Doctor that teaches his children using a life-sized anatomy doll named Pin. After dad dies the son keeps Pin alive with ventriloquism and makes Pin a part of the family. Great movie and plenty of opportunities for Riffs.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Short  ·  Admin →
  11. 19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Missile Base at Taniak (1966)

Feature version of the 1953 Republic serial "Canadian Mounties vs. Atomic Invaders," edited and released as a feature to television in 1966.
    If the Canadian Mounties can't defeat atomic invaders, then I have to ask, who can? Who?

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Two Lost Worlds (1951)

When the American clipper ship "The Queen" is attacked by pirates off the Hebrides in 1830, Mate Kirk Hamilton is injured and must be put ashore at Queensland Colony, Australia, for treatment and recuperation. There, he meets and falls in love with Elaine Jeffries, daughter of the magistrate and all-but-fiancée to rancher Martin Shannon. She also finds herself attracted to Kirk, and a rivalry develops between the two men. Meantime the pirates, led by Captain Hackett, decide to raid the colony and, in the process kidnap Elaine and her friend, Nancy. Kirk and Shannon lead the pursuit, having not only…

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Retik, the Moon Menace (1966 TV Movie)

Commando Cody, a scientist-adventurer who has developed a flying-rocket jet pack which enables him to soar through the skies, encounters aliens from the moon intent on taking over Earth in this feature-length reediting of the serial 'Radar Men From the Moon (1952)'.
    - Written by Jim Beaver

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Nabonga (1944)

When a treasure hunter seeks a downed airplane in the jungles of Africa, he encounters one of the passenger's young daughter, now fully grown, and with a gorilla protector.
    The gorilla was formally employed as a bouncer at a well known trendy New York nightclub before they filed for bankruptcy.
    When life gives you bananas...

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Short  ·  Admin →
  17. Tarkan versus the Vikings

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarkan_Versus_the_Vikings I don't know if there is an English version, and I haven't seen more than just clips, but it looks like a fun 1971 rubber-suit monster movie. Here is a clip that seems to completely rip off King Kong: http://i.imgur.com/b29DwUp.gifv I hope it is a good candidate!

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Blood of Ghastly Horror

Whew! I had to have a barf bag nearby just to write that title. I have to admit that I have never seen this movie, but when you take legendary bad movie director Al Adamson, old dependable John Carradine, and throw in former Disney star Tommy Kirk (who starred in some awful, terrible movies when his star had faded), you have the recipe for riffing gold.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. Now and Then 1995

Horrible 90's movie

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Anne of Green Gables (PBS, 2016)

In my opinion, when you strike gold with a movie (aka perfect it) you shouldn't mess with it again. It would be stupid if Disney re-animated "Frozen" in 30 years. So, that's one of the reasons why the new Anne of Green Gables is bad. Oh, did I mention it has Martin Sheen, who's related to our precious "Soultaker" star?

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base