Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. 20 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. The Love-Ins (1967)

A Timothy Leary type, ex University professor quits his job and joins 'The Beautiful People' in their quest for spiritual enlightenment. He soon becomes their psychedelic guru, but since he's an old guy, we see that he's really like a phony guru, and just like tries to exploit the kids worship of him, for his own like personal, greedy gain.This is a terrible poorly written movie that looks like it was written by some clueless old farts, and filmed in and around the studio lot. The generic hippie music is awful and all the hippies look like they are well…

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. Fang

Fang (2017) bad story, bad acting and perfect for a Rifftrax riff.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Shadow Man

Straight to DVD Steven Seagal whose body double spends more time on the screen than the Razzie winning director/actor. Wow! Steven Seagal really really let himself go to pot.

Plus one of the ugliest car chases of all time.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0448114/combined
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nb2dIXPNaw

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. The Assignment

Found here: A movie about an assassin forcibly receiving gender reassignment surgery and blazing a trail of vengeance. The execution is just as bad as the idea. Perfect fodder.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. And Then It Happened

70's bus safety short, wherein all the kids are dicking around on the bus to varying degrees. Features live animals, a switchblade, and kids flying around like socks in the dryer. I didn't even ride the bus and I think it traumatized me. (https://youtu.be/dmyizLWUxtM) I remember it differently, but still.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Short  ·  Admin →
  7. Book of henry

Probably the reason why Colin Trevorrow was fired from Star Wars.

It's cited by critics as the successor to "the Room", but was directed by someone who is theoretically competent.

The Book of Henry has left many a movie critic literally speechless.

Based on all available data, I don't think I want to see it without rifftrax commentary.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Rock Odyssey: A Rocks & Minerals Revue

Two very stupid children called Chrystal and Sandy find a mysterious map that directs them into a dark, dank cave containing their worst nightmare: a punk-rock geologist bandleader called Micah who starts them on a magical musical journey to learn more about rocks and minerals. This journey includes many terrifying rock creatures in terrible costumes, more caves, more musical numbers and many interesting(?) facts about rocks!

https://youtu.be/s8BUc4zEUyw

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Short  ·  Admin →
  9. 20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Hot Dog... The Movie (1984)

This 80's ski movie is ripe for riffing. It has everything: bad acting, an alcoholic skiier who never gets drunk, cheesy plot, cheesier guitar singing (think Arch Hall Jr. in "Eegah"), ski ballet (yes that was a thing), and an evil German ski team just to name a few things. This movie is the quintessential 80's ski movie with almost all scenes accompanied by synthesizer music. The plot is just amazingly predictable and characters are ridiculous. It all boils down to the "chinese downhill" - an anything goes 'king of the mountain' ski contest, to determine the "true champion". It…

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Yellowbeard

Long time fan first time caller, I was watching this gem the other day and thought it would be a fine candidate for you guys.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. The Kindred (1987)

This is a rarely seen gooey monster movie of the 80's. It needs to be riffed for 3 reasons.

1. Rod Steiger's overacting. He outdoes Brando's Dr Moreau.
    2. Amanda Pays transforms into a fish!
    3. There are plenty of lines that make for some slam dunk riffs.
    4. Have I mentioned Rod Steiger's acting???
    20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Shredder Orpheus

From the same studio that brought us Future Zone and Future Force comes a retelling of the ancient story of Orpheus, who must go into hell to save his wife Eurydice. In this version, it is a dystopian future and Orpheus is a skateboarding rick star and hell is a TV station. Jam packed with goofiness!

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. The Last Days of Planet Earth

70s Japanese movie based on the highly-accurate predictions of Nostradamus.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Gnomeo & Juliet

This 2011 children's fantasy drama (or dumb comedy to be precise) is about two garden gnomes who fall in love with eachother. It's basically cringeworthy movie itself that was produced by Elton John.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. The House That Would Not Die (1970)

A woman (Barbara Stanwyk) and her niece move into an old home and the niece gets possessed by an old spirit. It probably cost $500 dollars to make (well, $600; Barbara ain't cheap!) and there's a sequence that perfectly re-enacts what I feel like a Wal-Mart: a girl in stress saying, "Help! Help!" For one more added stupidity, the IMDB description distinctly says it takes place in Amish country - this movie has NOTHING to do with the Amish, people!

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Marathon Man

It was made in the 70's and Dustin Hoffman was the star. What more could you ask for?

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. My Little Pony: The Movie

I know the new movie is coming out, but y'all should definitely riff the old 80s movie with Danny DeVito!

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Menno's Minds

A hysterical look into the future where Corbin Bernsen is a bad guy. The mind of Bruce Campbell gets downloaded into Bill Campbell from "The Rocketeer" in order to save the day. Campbell powers activated!!!

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Transylvania Twist

I couldn't even begin to try to explain this film. Vampires, and old book, meaningless old clips of Boris Karloff inserted into the narrative... help me!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIvngRPH9Oc

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base