Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. Dudes (1987)

Remember the western where Jon Cryer became a punk vigilante to avenge Flea (of The Red Hot Chili Peppers)? Neither did I or anyone else I knew- so, in this Penelope Spheeris offering the premise of which is three punk friends decide they've had enough of NYC and decide to take a road trip to LA - sounds fun, right? Don't be fooled - it turns very crazy and somewhat trippy when some bad guys decide to f things up for everyone in the desert - so naturally you think of Jon Cryer as the hero type that can take…

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. 105 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. a collection of things on YouTube

You guys need to riff some things off YouTube... there are some worthy things

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Short  ·  Admin →
  4. Zombie Honeymoon

New groom gets attacked by a zombie, the bride is all about standing by her man, dead or alive.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. MST3K/RiffTrax Pez Dispensers and/or Trading Cards (Just Go with Me)

I know this is not a film, but I honestly don't know where else to post this idea. If there's a page dedicated to product ideas, I'm not aware of it. Just hear me out, here.

RiffTrax and MST have hilarious movies with characters that have become classic - Trumpy, The Ice Cream Bunny, The Guy From Harlem - don't these iconic characters deserve their faces on those plastic sticks that hold delicious candies? Or trading cards? I think it would be amazing.
    I think it's worth considering. Surely there's enough fans of these films that those products would sell.…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. An Angel for Christmas (1996)

Goodtimes the same studio who graced us with winged Quasimodo, now brings you this bizarre Christmas movie. The story takes place in a town controlled by an evil Scrooge/Mr. Burns hybrid who rules with a cruel iron fist from his inefficient factory that makes flanges designed by someone who's never seen a flange before. This one-dimensional baddie has banned Christmas in the town because he thinks it's bad for business. I'll repeat that, because I think it bears repeating: he thinks CHRISTMAS, the holiday which has become the paragon of crass consumerism, is bad for business. And he enforces this…

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. dancer in the dark

dancer in the dark. it's the best art-film/unintentional comedy ever. van trier is such an exemplar of a scandanavian "auteur" it just snowballs. also, bjork.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Brave New World

This movie from 1980 is floating around on YouTube and is like a bad version of Logan's Run. It must be riffed!

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Destroy all Monsters

Godzilla, Rodan, Ghidorah, and several other of Toho's largest monster stars all appear in this alien invasion movie.
    It's got giant rubber monsters, an alien invasion plot, horrible dubbing, aliens in sparkly clothes, the works.
    It's been my childhood go to Godzilla film for monster brawls, and here's hoping it can get a good natured ribbing.
    Here's a trailer for it and everything.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFIxaQ-iOV0

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. The Muppet Movie

Muppets and Rifftrax. What's more to say?

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. High risk

Pretty decent (on some levels) movie from 1981, full of stars past their prime (Anthony Quinn, James Coburn, Ernest Borgnine) or just past their mediocrity (James Brolin, Lindsay Wagner, Cleavon Little). Please do what you do, and make this riff-tastic. My children are counting on you.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. All The Devils Are Here

Dearest Rifftrax, I'm an incompetent filmmaker who created this Central Floridian creature-feature for the sole purpose of being riffed by you.

It stars Dale DaBone, whose penis you may have seen in "I Cream on Genie" and "Saturday Night Fever XXX".

Think 'Fever Lake' on steroids: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APNKz3c7Pvk

You have my number

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Bells of Innocence

Chuck and Mike Norris in an evangelical movie w/ David AR White

https://youtu.be/EiMkclXWw5k

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. kolchack the night stalker

classic you know of course . can the guys get to do even one night stalker ? like the zombie or werewolf episode? the voo doo episode is funny enough with no riff. i suppose we could settlefor the new version with lestat as kolcheck.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Star Trek: Nemesis

There are a lot of Star Trek movies out there. Many of them already have requests on this forum. But I submit to you, gentlemen: Captain Picard flying through the desert on a dune buggy.

This movie desperately craves your attentions.

53 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. The Diana Clone

This has to be worth a riff...

Redirecting a wrongly posted letter leads an ex-priest into the fantasist world of an ex scientist trying to clone Princess Diana, and her enemies hellbent on trying to stop her. Caught in the crossfire of justic and lust, he is forced o choose the right path - but does he know what horror awaits him...?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2222718/

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Wargames (1998)

sooo bad xD 90's CGI and so many facepalms

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0462602/

Wargames is a movie licensed Real Time strategy game comparable to the likes of Command & Conquer. The game is based on the 1980 movie of the same name, about a computer trying to take over the world

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. WarGames 2: The Dead Code

Much worse than the first xD

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Wargames (1983)

would be fun to riff Wargames it had more facepalms as far as computers, hacking, and government screwups

A young man finds a back door into a military central computer in which reality is confused with game-playing, possibly starting World War III.

45 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base