Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

Since you did "The Wizard Of Oz" movie, how about this musical?

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Sword of the Valiant

How much Keeffe is in this movie anyway?

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Voyage into Space

This was the feature length movie from the TV series Johnny Sokko and his Flying Robot. It's colorful, fun, cheesy, has a lot of energy, but also kind of ridiculous.

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Warrior (2011)

It features Nick Nolte as a recovering alcoholic who falls off the wagon and gets really drunk while crying and ranting about Moby Dick. How can Mike, Kevin, and Bill not riff it?

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Superdome (1978)

A killer is on the loose at the Super Bowl. A young Tom Selleck appears.

This is another film originally featured on MST3K during the KTMA Season. I'd very much like a proper riffing.

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. The Great Gatsby (2013)

Tobey Maguire narrates a movie about the roaring 20's set to Jay Z's greatest hits. How can the Riffers resist?

41 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Walt Disney's Mary Poppins

My mom loved this movie, I'd love it to if it were more funnier.

Maybe... this could be a good movie to riff on. :)

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Fight Club

because you probably would have done it if Rifftrax was around back then. Come on! You know you wanna. Just do it! You can't talk about Fight Club but there ain't no rule about Riffin' it.

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Raw Force

A group of martial art students find themselves fighting a slew of creepy individuals on an island. Here is but a taste of this greatness: NSFW: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbcatsR8wus

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Wes Craven's Chiller (1985)

Horror Master Wes Craven (A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET) directed this TV thriller starring Michael Beck (THE WARRIORS) as Miles Creighton, a cryogenically frozen corporate executive who is revived after ten years, only for his family to discover he came back evil. Also starring Beatrice Straight (POLTERGEIST), Paul Sorvino (GOODFELLAS), and Jill Schoelen (WHEN A STRANGER CALLS BACK).

This film is Public Domain.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Gas Pump Girls (1979)

Found it as one of the free movies on Amazon Prime (probably means it is on Netflix too--I'm sure a lot of business comes your way from them). This "sex" "comedy" from the late 1970s was clearly made by some guy exploiting feminism while making a rip-off of Debby Does Dallas. When new HS graduate June's favorite uncle suffers a heart attack, her and her idiot friends are the only ones that can save his failing gas station. It features stupid greasers, poor acting, random musical numbers, "innuendo," and girls getting whatever they want by displaying their bodies. But not…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. The Curse of the Headless Horseman . 1.9 IMDB rating. Stars....a painter Ultra Violet

This is for my money the worst film ever made. There's a vague plot of a man inheriting a ranch which is clearly an amusement park. No likable characters except for the caretaker we, the audience are supposed to dislike. Lots of hippies who seem completely oblivious to the horrors of death, rape and murder until it furthers the plot (at the end). This makes me wonder if the Manson family ever made a movie it would probably look like something like this

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Sex and the City

It's the ultimate chick flick, and one of the women craps her pants. Seriously, that really happened. And it was a bonding moment!

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The FP

Post-apocalyptic future, with dance-dance revolution gangs battling to the death for no apparent reason.
    This movie is impressively bad, and really needs riffing.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Wilder Napalm

Wilder Napalm. It's been years since my dad and I saw the movie, but one scene has never left my memory: someone riding a lawnmower around a trailer house for an entire night and into the morning, even after falling asleep. The entire movie is silly, but that scene is wonderfully goofy.

And the kicker? I learned last year the movie was written by the creator of Breaking Bad, Vince Gilligan. I'm not sure which is a more compelling reason for this movie to be more known, that or the lawnmower.

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. the phantom tollbooth

You've got Hans Conreid, Butch Patrick, Daws Butler and the great Mel Blanc in a Chuck Jones production!

Complete with a at least one song that sounds like it was performed by The New Christy Minstrels in pure late 60's feel good fashion!

This is pure RiffTrax on drugs material!

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Teenage Caveman (2002)

Probably the second worst movie ever made, right behind Manos. It's rated R, but definitely deserves a Riff.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within

Space, clearly not the final frontier, doubly so for movies. But now, Final Fantasy, The Spirits Within, takes Space to a new level, by presenting the most embarrassing, unapologetic, unhinged movies to have a tie into an existing franchise only to drag it's well known name through the mud, since Star Trek 5.

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base