Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. Beverly Hills Bodysnatchers

A doctor and a mortician team up to do re-animation experiments on corpses using money borrowed from the mafia. When they can't pay it back, the mafia boss sends his nephews to work at the funeral home to keep a watch on the debtors. The nephews end up helping to search for new bodies, and mayhem ensues when some undesirable types are re-animated.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Zontar the Thing from Venus

Amazing! Beautiful! Terrible! made for TV remake of "It conquered the World" in 16mm color!
    John Agar smokes a ton, has a couple drinks and does Peter Graves
    Anthony Houston is out of his mind in the Lee Van Cleef part.
    The monster is a bunch of sticks covered in melted garbage bags, almost all the dialogue is re used from the orginal but is out of synch.

how has this not been suggested????
    totally PD like all the Azelea Pictures TV movies..
    Every one of them should be a Rifftrax VOD.
    Download them from archive.org!!

44 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Creating Rem Lezar (1989)

Creating Rem Lezar is this flaky 48-minute videotape uploaded on YouTube. It follows the story of two kids who both have the imaginary friend Rem Lezar, a blue-haired singing superhero in a unitard. After bringing him to life, the kids realize he is missing his Quixotic Medallion, which was stolen by an evil, floating pixelated head named Vorock (who also sings a rancid falsetto). The kids try to find the medallion by the end of the day, meanwhile learning about respecting others and embracing your imagination.

So far, I have only found this video on YouTube, and a VHS copy…

44 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 2010: Moby Dick

It's a modernized retelling of Moby Dick with bear noises, reused footage, hammed up acting, and a whale that beaches itself to climb on a cliff and jump off onto a guy to kill him.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Bill and Coo (1948)

To the best of my knowledge, this film is in the public domain and is posted in the Internet Archive: https://archive.org/details/Bill_and_Coo

Think of it as "The Terror of Tiny Town", but with an all avian cast. The feathered residents of Chirpendale are terrorized by an evil black crow by the name of "The Black Menace".

The film received an Honorary Award from the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences (the "Oscars") "In which artistry and patience blended in a novel and entertaining use of the medium of motion pictures."

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. The Stuff

The Stuff

74 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. The Unborn

Never have I laughed so much at a horror movie. Even the trailer was so shamelessly bad, and there is just so much to riff on in this movie!

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man

Don Johnson, Mickey Rourke, Daniel Baldwin in the early 90's. This film is just terrible. I don't even get that 90's nostalgia from it, like some of its' contemporaries. It is just cliche and terrible at every turn. Hell, Mickey Rourke alone would be enough ammunition for the Riffing Vets: Mike, Kevin and Bill, this film would be very easy for you fellas to eviscerate.

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Mr Magoriums Wonder Emporium

It's about the wacky owner of a magic toy store. Need I say more?

76 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Twister's Revenge (1987)

From director Bill Rebane (behind MST3K's Giant Spider Invasion & Monster A Go-Go) comes this "gem" involving a monster truck with a smart-computer and a group of hicks trying to steal it. This is some awesomely bad 80's fun.

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 76 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. the legend of simon conjurer

a friend from my highschool is in this movie and it's one of the worst i have ever seen. in fact, i thought of you guys immediately when i saw the review for it, before even watching the movie itself:
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0758763/reviews?ref_=tt_ov_rt

... plus it "stars" john voight and apparently has all kinds of stupid meta stuff attached to it, like how the director tried to hide his identity from being associated with the film, and then explains why at the end of the movie.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. The Last Starfighter (1984)

"The Last Starfighter" was a sci-fi action movie from the 1980s which featured a young Lance Guest (actor in Jaws 2 & Halloween 2) and as a video game player at a trailer park, who is recruited as a starship gunner for an alien defense force. I think Mike and the boys could really have fun with this one!

74 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Crocodile Dundee

Please. When I found out that Rifftrax existed, this was the movie that I hoped for first.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. 36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Right and Wrong and What's in Between (1968 animated short)

This is an animated short produced at the end of the 1960s, designed to teach young students about how to distinguish between truth and lies, and what lies are intended or not intended. But, it just begs for a riffing! You can view the short in the first half of this video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxYk9LdtTZw

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. The People (1972)

A TV movie starring the terminally cute Kim Darby (trying too hard to look "slutty" with bleached hair and a mini skirt and very boney legs), and...the...one...and...only...William..........Shatner. A school teacher (played by Darby) is assigned to teach the children of a secluded small town full of telekinetic Mormon/Amish/extraterrestrial hybrids who walk by dragging their feet (because they are not used to Earth's gravity and think they might just float away) and give creepy "I'm going to levitate you just to freak you out" stares to anyone who is within eyeshot (it looks very similar to the death stare that rich…

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base