Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. Alien Resurrection

As a huge fan of offbeat French cinema, I absolutely adore alien resurrection. However, as a fan of movies in general, I can't help but wonder who the hell thought the director of Delicatessen should make an aliens movie. Shoutout to Sigourney Weaver beating Ron Perlman at basketball and for the nightmares the Ripley clones give me to this day.

49 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. Flashdance

One of the worst, & most successful, films of the 80s.

63 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Zorro (1990 Pilot)

This is a show my siblings and I watched in our youth. Now it's very... Well, things are different now. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxhud0q5FOE

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. tommy wiseau

Guys, I beg you, PLEEEZE PLEASE PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE no more Tommy Wiseau movies! Even with your awesomely clever scintillating riffs, his work is still completely unwatchable! No one wants to see him NAKED, DAMMIT! God, I still can't get the visual of his gross ass out of my head! I made a donation after getting it from PB, but had I known what I was in for, I swear to you I NEVER WOULD'VE DOWNLOADED IT! Maybe it's the universe's way of punishing me for using a torrent! Guys, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOU & I'LL NEVER DO IT AGAIN! Who the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. free enterprise

It's a rom-com featuring Shatner and a local news anchor here in St. Louis named Rafer Weigel! Seriously, plus Erik McCormack and a bunch of unknowns! For some reason, it's considered a cult classic from 1999! You guys must riff this movie; I think I speak for all the fans when I say that we demand more sucky films starring William Shatner! His mistakes are instant Rifftrax comedy gold!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. The Story of OCC 1957

My local college made a promo video in the 50s that Vincent Price narrated. It's available on their YouTube channel: http://youtu.be/BEnA0tp_6BU I think this would make a great short, if Rifftrax could get the rights to do it!

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Hamburger: The Motion Picture

http://youtu.be/HBSla8UDqwY

This movie tries WAY too hard to be a comedy, particularly in the guy comedy genre. The plot is very bland: a guy gets kicked out of four universities because he can't keep away from the girls, so the only place left for him is Busterburger University where he learns how to manage a Busterburger franchise. There is so much overacting it just makes you want to puke, though I have to admit, it does make you hungry.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Mac and Me

Horrifying Mcdonald's dance number, kids in wheel chairs falling off cliffs.

132 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Titanic: the Animated Movie

Truly the Titanic of Titanic-related movies.

83 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Barbarian

At the turn of the century, Roger Corman remade a lot of his classic movies for modern audiences. This was his attempt to recreate Deathstalker... by reusing a lot of stock footage from Deathstalker, adding in an Ewok sidekick for the hero and finding the most wooden non-union actors Easter Europe had to offer.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. The Christmas That Almost Wasn't

Another odd Christmas Tale that would probably make those 'Santa Claus Village of Madness' shorts seem normal.

Here's the Holiday Spiel, Famille, the Grinch in this 1966, is a guy named Phineas Prune (no kidding, guys). Apparently it seems he's got the deed to Santa's residence in the North Pole (never really explained how this happened, perhaps Santa need to mortgage his house during the bad financial years), and unless the fat guy forks over the dough, Prune will foreclose.

Strangely enough, Santa gets help from a former child, Sam Whipple, who though his father hated people squeezing toilet paper…

38 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Fateful Findings

What if Tommy Wiseau wrote, directed, and starred in a documentary about Edward Snowden gaining paranormal powers?

124 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Jingle all the way

Have you seen this Christmas comedy starring The Governator, Sinbad and Phil Hartman? There is an underground ring of Santas, a fake superhero named Turbo Man, father's guilt and a drunk reindeer. It practically riffs itself!

135 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 128 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Lifeforce

Patrick Stewart frenches a guy in a mental institution, and a naked vampire from space sets London on fire. Directed by Tobe Hooper and a lot of cocaine.

143 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Passion of the Christ

Oh god. You gotta. Seriously. If anybody could do this film justice, it's you. BTW, did you know that this film put's Jesus Christ's Bacon number at 3?

Jesus Christ was played by Jim Caviezel in Passion of the Christ.
    Jim Caviezel was in Highwaymen with Rhona Mitra.
    Rhona Mitra starred in Hollow Man with Kevin Bacon!

Now you know.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Willow Creek

Jim and his girlfriend Kelly are visiting the infamous Willow Creek, the alleged home of the original Bigfoot legend - the tale of huge ape like creatures that roam the forests of North America. It was there that in 1967, the legendary beast was captured on film and has terrified and mystified generations since. Keen to explore more than 50 years of truth, folklore, misidentifications and hoaxes, Kelly goes along for the ride to keep Jim happy, whilst he is determined to prove the story is real by capturing the beast on camera. Deep in the dark and silent woods,…

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Sand Shark

About a horde of monstrous sharks that swim through sand and hunt people. It starred Corin Nemec, Brooke Hogan, Vanessa Lee Evigan, Eric Scott Woods, and Gina Holden

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. Fatal Beauty

No idea. But it's a Whoopie Goldberg movie where the love interest is Mr. Beef himself, Sam Elliot. How can this NOT be a rifftrax????

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base