Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. Jonny Quest (1960s version)

Not that the newer ones weren't ridiculous and very riff-able, but the formulaic nature of the classic 1960s episodes, plus the ridiculous casual racism (sample line from Dr. Quest: "It's like much of the Orient . . . captivating but sinister."), Dr. Quest's vague title of "scientist" (he seems to be a "scientist" in every possible field), and Race's constant failure to do his job as a bodyguard, are all just begging for a good rifftrax.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Phantom Racer

A racecar driver returns from the dead to seek revenge against his former rival. Seventeen years ago...

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Red Flag: The Ultimate Game / Iron Eagle

MST3K episode 612, The Starfighters, is a favorite of my family and myself - my folks are retired Air Force. So they also know a lot of corny, obscure fighter movies that would be perfect riff material!

Red Flag: The Ultimate Game (1981) is pretty similar to The Starfighters - it follows two pilots in Air Force Fighter Weapons School (i.e. Red Flag); it uses a few more actual actors though. Here is the trailer in Japanese, just because: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73aI1kLQ48c

Iron Eagle's summary I'm going to borrow from John Vogel at IMDB because it's so great: "When Doug's father, an…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Scarecrows (1988)

"He ate the money."

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. The Fantastic Four (1994)

Roger Corman's unreleased (but easy to find) 1994 version of The Fantastic Four is rip for riffing!

228 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Captain Amerca (1979)

This Captain America stars Big McLarge Huge in a motorcycle helmet. The ultimate climax of this movie is a 20 minutes chase shot mostly in the cabin of a helicopter. Sadly, this is the highlight of the entire movie.

230 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. my little pony

well they done shows why not a kids show that got a movie g1 mlp the movie or g3 or maybe equaetra girls and rainbow rocks

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Hard Ticket To Hawaii

80's boobjobs + a man killed by a bladed frisbee

219 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Akira (1988 Dub)

Before we got top dollar animation studios like FUNimation, Bandai, or Manga Entertainment to do very good dubs of anime classics so people in the United States could actually understand what anime was about, we had to rely on totally inept dubbing companies like Streamline Pictures, the company that did the original 1988 dub of the classic anime film, Akira.

The original dub of Akira is SO BAD, it makes Tommy Wiseau look like a college professor with a Doctorate in the English Language. It has so many bad lines it is probably the holy grail for any Rifftrax fan…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Beneath Loch Ness

After you've dodged the that's not cardboard at all boulders and listened to the terrified screams of acting that makes the power rangers look good, delight in the horror of a movie that was literally made in some guys apartment. Experience the terror of Voices that Echo Off The Bad Guys Bathroom Tile while his flunkies talk to him while he takes a shower.

I'm not even kidding. This guys chest hair is more frightening than the monster.

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. Duel

This is one of Spielberg's earliest movies he directed about a guy whose road rage toward a truck driver leads to many awesome Riff moments.

45 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. The First Deadly Sin

Oh man this movie is sooo awful...it features a 64-year old Frank Sinatra and his hideous toupee as a New York City detective trying to catch a pick-axe wielding killer. I accidentally watched it on tv about 25 years ago and I was transfixed by it's craptitude. It came out in 1980. I just watched it again last night and I thought that this would make a superb Riff target! PLEASE consider savaging this steaming chunk of corn-infested dung! Whatever the suggested donation fee, it's well worth it!Thanks guys!

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. The Boy Who Cried Werewolf (1973)

A cheesy, Grindhouse picture that I remember from my childhood. I recently watched it on YouTube and it is prime riffing material.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. 66 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. death bed: the bed that eats

the name says it all. so bad, Patton Oswalt did a bit on it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01l1WIC9mBo

204 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Don't Go In the House!

Caught this movie once years ago & couldn't believe what I was watching. I think the entire budget was blown on the credits. You've got to do this one!

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Anaconda 3: Offspring

Since you guys are doing the first movie live I think it's a great idea to do the funniest of it's sequels

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Dazed and Confused

The ultimate 70s movie featuring drugs and alcohol in rather excessive amounts, hazing, driving around in cars and did I mention the drugs and alcohol in excessive use?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wknywxfcE5M

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. modesty blaise

Solid gold riffing its a mod 1960's era movie you guys will thank me later

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)