Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. Cane Toads: an Unnatural History

This movie is a hilarious cult classic. Like "Manos" levels of ridiculous. This movie will make your job easy; if nothing else, have a watch and enjoy!

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Cherry 2000

A sex android, Melanie Griffith as a tracker, and Laurence Fishburne. This movie is prime for a good riffing!

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Space Camp

Please Riff this movie. It has all those 80s tropes about rich white guys and the poor but cool little guys and the whole whoops we went to space thing.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. The Curse (1987)

It stars Wil Wheaton and Claude Akins. Need I say more?

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. The Return of The Bionic Man and Woman

The Return of the Bionic Man and Woman.

223 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Please RIFF - American Warship,

This Mario Van Peebles movie is right up there with Sharknado and Birdemick mixed!!

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Maximum Overdrive

Radiation causes machines to turn on their makers! An Estevez! Not exactly a "classic" Stephen King film, but there are MANY hilarious moments that can easily be riffed!

206 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Parasite EVE (1997)

Not to be confused with Parasite Eve, the game on the Playstation 1 (though both are based from the novel by some guy called Hideki Sena), this Japanese TV movie takes place before the game. Since there's NO English dubbing, at least we have subtitles. It would be funny if it was riffed in Japanese.

I believe it would be funny to make hilarious attempt at foreign riffing with subtitles as a VOD, Am I right?

http://moviesters.com/play.php?movie=0119860

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. The Garbage Pail Kids Movie

Yes, those Garbage Pail Kids.

236 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. American Hunter, Starring Robert Mitchum's lesser relation, Christopher Mitchum.

This plotless little gem was directed by the famous (see: unheard of) "Arizal". filmed in Indonesia in the late 80's. All you need to know? Everyone is trying to get the microfilm. The dialogue is put to shame by "The guy from Harlem", and the action is... well, the whole movie. Marked by Christopher Mitchum's uncanny ability to be completely bored and expressionless no matter the fight, fire, helicopter chase, or car-battery torture.
    Watch here! https://youtu.be/9smSUNdnZIE?t=47s

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension

Adventurer/surgeon/rock musician Buckaroo Banzai and his band of men, the Hong Kong Cavaliers, take on evil alien invaders from the 8th dimension.

This is perfect for the RiffTrax crew. So many riffs, so little time!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ii9n8CMpLMk

105 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 13th warrior

Antonio Banderas as a middle easterner going to Denmark (I think) who learns to speak their language in days, fights with 12 other guys against a whole army and what do you know...they win!

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Pufnstuf Zaps the World

Movie based off of "H. R. Pufnstuf" the psychedelically strange kids show from the late 60s / early 70s by Sid and Marty Kroff. It is a mix of live action, puppetry and imagery that could only have been dreamed up during a drug induced haze.

220 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Snowpiercer (2013)

I won't describe this as a bad movie, in fact Im not sure how to describe it. Straight to DVD I would pick it up and give it a watch. All thats left of humanity is stuck on a constantly moving train, a revolt, ruthless class system, mysterious benefactor, and bad teeth. Perfect for Riffing!

60 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. High Moon

Failed scifi pilot turned into a TV movie has everything riffable: a plot that makes no sense and doesn't resolve, dialog that walks the line between snappy and ridiculous, nightmare monsters, gay Russian spy robots, Indian ninjas that explode into jelly...You know, standard scifi stuff. Oh and this all happens on the moon.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 213 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Necropolis Awakened

Please check out this stink bomb of a horror/action flick. it came out in 2002 and I watched it thinking it was going to be a pretty good movie. I laughed my tail off with this movie.

I don't know if budget or ego was an issue but there are three guys with the same last name (White-I think they're brothers) and they all play multiple parts in this stinfest.

Without Riffs I laughed my tail off (assuming you believe I had a tail to being with), but with Mike, Kevin and Bill doing what they would to do this…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Hercules in New York

A disturbingly buff and badly dubbed Hercules, played extra-woodenly by Arnold Schwarzenegger, is banished to New York City where he's forced to pal around with Arnold Stang, who steers Herc toward the seedy world of wrestling. Plotless meandering garbage, an easy and well-deserved Rifftrax target.

215 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. RV (2006)

Someone else put in Hook... so here's another Williams film.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Lone Wolf (1988)

Incredibly cheesy 80's movie with a bad 80's heavy metal band and 80's stock high school characters vs. a werewolf. 80's cheese+werewolves+MK&B? You can't possibly go wrong.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base