Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. 24 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. Bug (1975)

Last film of gimmick director William Castle (The Tingler, House on Haunted Hill) about a scientist who creates a breed of intelligent, flying super-roaches.

Did I mention these roaches can produce fire and prey upon unsuspecting users of rotary phones?

http://horrorfanzine.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/bug-1975-08.jpg

If you liked Kingdom of the Spiders you'll love another movie starring a brooding 70s character actor being driven mad by bugs who can spell.

http://www.mississippientomologicalmuseum.org.msstate.edu/images/Anthropo_ent/Movies/Bug_c.059.jpg

47 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. Moment by Moment

Truly riff worthy. I think the only reason it hasn't been suggested is due to its obscurity.

67 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Superman 3

Come on, Richard Pryor! You were better than this.

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Iron Eagle... ALL OF THEM!!

Over the years I used to $5 paypal you and request certain movies.
    So far, minus meat weed madness, as that wasn't to be expected as that movie is way too dumb for anyone to watch. You have made Night of the Lepus and upcoming Miami Connection.

My next $5 donate installment is to do Iron Eagle.. ALL OF THEM!!!

What better way to start off with some 80s good old USA propaganda of some high school student some how hacking his way (with the help of his friends) getting a F-16 fighter jet, to bomb some middle eastern country…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Swamp Thing (animation)

EP 1
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ve6hzFKkA0

dear lord this would be great for riffing.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. tomb raider

Mike, Kevin, & Bill must riff Tomb Raider starring Angelina Jolie. this movie is just asking for it. Lame premise based off a video game, Indiana Jones with boobs, The movie is fast enough to keep things lively and riffable material abounds.

Also there are many many copies of this DVD and they are dirt cheap used. I say it's time.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. War of the Worlds 2: The Next Wave (2008)

This movie is a low-budget take on the "War Of The Worlds".
    Not much to do with the original plot, except to use the idea of "earth germs" as a weapon. A great bad Southern accent (or Suth-uhn ak-cih-unt), high-tech jet aircraft (which can fly through outer space better than the space shuttle) alongside ragged clothing and chronic food and fuel shortages, a child actor who is a better actor than the male lead, and some techno-babble.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Left Behind (2014)

This has to be the Best Worst movie of 2014, hands down. The ridiculous religious overtones, the totally pointless family melodrama, NICOLAS CAGE... If it had a single redeeming moment it was the token Arabic character punting the token midget character off of the plane. Top it all some of the worst dialogue and product placement I've ever seen - "I need you to use the compass app!" - and you've got yourself a riff waiting to happen.

Please make this happen! If you haven't seen it yet, it's on Netflix, but prepare yourself!

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Book of Shadows: Blair Witch 2

A group of movie fans head into the woods around Burkittsville, Maryland to find out for themselves what happened to the filmmakers in the original "Blair Witch Project". This one has enormous potential for riffing - there's a drunk pregnant girl, a redneck sheriff, a barking dog alarm, and of course...witches!

91 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. The Ninja Immovable Heart

It's just spectacular. First of all the cast: DANNY GLOVER is the headliner for this movie, yet he spends the entire thing reading line that legitimately sound like he was still questioning the script. Then there's Rob Baard, the director and main actor of this flick. Then Roger Neave, who looks like every old actor you just can't place the name of but sounds like he's got Alzheimers. The plot takes place in about three present day scenes, flashbacks from 10 hours ago, 11 hours ago, 10 years ago and a few extras. It flows as well as flushing a…

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Gorilla at Large

Gorilla at Large (1954) . Filmed in gorgeous Technicolor and starring Anne Bancroft, CAMERON MITCHELL, Lee J. Cobb, Raymond Burr, and Lee Marvin in a supporting role. This movie has a ridiculous plot, guys in gorilla suits, gorgeous babes, little people, and it looks amazing (originally filmed in 3D). And did I mention , CAMERON MITCHELL?

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Gila! (2012 version)

Remake of 1959 The Gila Monster. Reason 1. cameo appearance by none other than Don "I sing whenever I sing" Sullivan. Reason 2. There's a cameo by Don Sullivan. Reason 3. Did I mention a friggen cameo by Don Sullivan??? Come on fans, let's vote. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2175675/

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. Gargoyles

A real stinker from 1972. IMDb synopsis: An anthropologist/paleontologist and his daughter, while traveling through the southwestern US, stumble upon a colony of living, breathing gargoyles who in the end only want to be left alone.

Starring Cornel Wilde, Bernie Casey, and a very young Scott Glenn. Make-up by Stan Winston!
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068622/

63 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Man's Best Friend (1993)

Why?
    1) Lance Henrikson
    2) A psycho dog that ISN'T Cujo
    3) Spoilers... The dog's a robot!!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Marooned

An MST3K classic - Gene Hackman - Gene Hackman (applause) just for the scene when Richard Crenna blows off the Russian who is trying to help him and Gene Hackman (applause) floating off into space.

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Dolemite

Only the finest blaxploitation movie ever made. The DVD cut is ripe with boom mics, flubbed lines, crew shadows, and true true intent to make a legitimately good movie.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)

More ridiculous adventures from Mr. Alabama.

384 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Wake In Fright (1971)

This is a psychological horror movie about drinking with Outback rednecks. Considered a lost classic of Australian cinema, I think you guys would have a lot of fun with the beer swilling, the terrible meals, the kickin' Aussie accents, Donald Pleasance, and a drunken kangaroo hunt. Here's the trailer: https://youtu.be/HKfrUPSnbyk

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. defensive tactics

(short) Defensive Tactics.
    I've got tons of shorts suggestions, that pretty much riff themselves. This is my first submission. It's an old FBI training video, with an agent slowly getting lipstick rubbed all over his body. The link is below.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2sV9zp08Tc

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base