Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. Raggedy Ann & Andy: A Musical Adventure

This movie is from 1977, and is a full on acid trip!..

The story is about a search for a doll that gets "Kidnapped" from the playroom of a little girl by a pirate in a snow globe. The stars of the film Raggedy Ann & Andy, go on a magical adventure into what can only be described as the drug fueled dreams of a mad man who ate one too many tabs of acid

This was one of the movies my sisters and i would watch as children. when we found a DVD and watched as adults... we could…

132 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Memories

An anime anthology film consisting of some very odd segments:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgPS2wRhFxM

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Doctor Death (1973)

It stars John Considine in the scene-chewing role of a lifetime, features truly revolting 70's clothing and furnishing, and it's just ripe for riffing. I found myself spewing out jokes from start to finish the first time I watched it! And, best of all, Moe Howard shows up in a cameo.

210 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Boys Beware

From Sid Davis a short about homosexuality from the 50s

268 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. The Gypsy Moon (Rocky Jones, Space Ranger II)

'Manhunt in Space' and 'Crash of the Moons' were two of my favorite MST3K episodes, but there are still plenty of Rocky Jones "movies" left to riff, and they're all perfect RiffTrax material. Probably the best one to kick off with would be 'The Gypsy Moon', which occurs before the events of 'Crash of the Moons' and features everybody's favorite gregarious alien... John Banner!
    There's also plenty of Winky (some might say far too much Winky), Cleolanta, space friars, and an extremely early version of Google Translate that only works on John Banner.

You can watch a copy of the…

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. Gunfight at La Mesa

1-First of all there are tons of opportunities to riff this crapper.
    2-Horrid dialog a bounds.
    3-I watched it on Netflix and I had to go back and make sure it wasn't made by James Nguyen.
    4-There just haven't been enough westerns RiffTrax'd
    https://youtu.be/XB_24LLF_UMhttps://youtu.be/XB_24LLF_UM

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. My Little Pony FIM EG(season 6)

When the parrot mastermind,The alternate evil Professor Pericle(with the bondage of his evil master,The Evil Entity, within)have form a rank of army of Eqeustria's most notorious villains to take over Eqeustria but now,Spike the dragon and the Mane 6 can stop them.
    It's going to be a reboot only for My little Pony season 6 episode first time only on cartoon network and a there'll be as a coming soon DVD on January 13'th 2016

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. A Madea Christmas

The Madea Christmas Movie
    Unfunny Comedy
    Too Many Subplots
    Larry the Cable Guy

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. Beware! The Blob (1972)

A technician discovers a frozen specimen of the Blob creature in the North Pole, and brings it back to the USA, where it thaws and devours everyone in sight.

Directed by actor Larry Hagman (TV's "DALLAS"), and starring Robert Walker Jr. (EASY RIDER), with a special appearance by Dick Van Patten (WESTWORLD, SPACEBALLS).

Also known as "Son of the Blob".

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Fur for the Future

It's a recently-found 1950's short film by Idaho's Fish and Game Department about re-homing beavers/muskrats/etc. by loading them into crates and parachuting them into their new home site! If this isn't perfect material for RiffTrax, I'll get into a beaver suit and parachute into Idaho*! Here's a link to the article that mentions it, along with the YouTube video link:

http://arstechnica.com/science/2015/10/newly-discovered-1950s-film-shows-idaho-fish-and-games-parachuting-beavers/

Please, please, please riff this for us! :)

(*: no, not really)

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. The 27th Day

A 1957 science fiction in which all-powerful but highly moral aliens give five ordinary people the power to wipe out all HUMAN life on Earth, without damaging it in any other way (because the aliens are hoping for a new place to live), Starts out silly and gets sillier as it goes along. Apparently regarded as a classic, at least by those who value high-concept over common sense. Stars Gene Barry, the ORIGINAL Dr. Clayton Forrester. The trailer is here:

https://archive.org/details/The27thDayTrailer

77 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. The Never Ending Story (1984)

A troubled boy dives into a wonderous fantasy world through the pages of a mysterious book that he steals from this old dude, thus beginning his lifelong career as a criminal...or he just reads a book that just never ends

1,663 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. The Astral Factor

I don't know you didn't hit this in your MST days. It's candy to the eyes featuring all shades of drab but especially drab brown, drab green, and drab gold. The edits were jarring and left me disoriented once; there's a scene of Elke Sommers by the pool in her bikini wesring what appear to be ivory stockings, and they explain everything that is happening as they go along leaving the viewer to focus on the three main colors of the film without distraction. Please! For me, your long-time fan, Michele.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Tiger House

A gymnast sneaks into her boyfriend's bedroom just before bad guys break in to take the family hostage.
    It's Cathy Rigby meets Home Alone.
    If for nothing else, but Mike gets to yell "Tigerrrrrr HOOOUUUSE!" throughout.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIXYf1bya0o

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Ninjas vs Zombies

Filmed on glorious Mini-DVD with stunning special effects via an Amstrad PC, Zombies vs Ninjas was filmed at Danny's aunts house and backyard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRgwvHWObQM

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. Godzilla vs the Smog Monster

Possibly the cheesiest, drug-induced Godzilla movie ever made. In this one, an entire montage of pollution scenes show the dilemma humanity faces in one of the most phoned-in messages ever put in a Japanese movie. Its then we are introduced to this rounds contender for baddest monster in Japan, a sludge tadpole. Seriously.

There is so much confusing crap going on in this one its impossible to not comment about it. The Smog Monster gets bigger by smoking a smokestack like a bong like its life heroes are Cheech and Chong, it apparently can shoot poop from its nipples, it…

548 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. ABC Afterschool Special: "The Day My Kid Went Punk"

Starring Bernie Kopell as the rattled father, and Jay Underwood as the decidedly NOT-punk "punk," a schlockfest of 80's cliches follows the adventures of a conflicted teenager who must choose between high school orchestra, and the New Romantic look.

241 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. The Santa Incident

This movie is a stinker for the holidays. It comes off as a movie made by the Asylum, but has been shown on The Hallmark Channel. Please give it consideration!

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Blood on the Bayou

This is possibly the best/worst movie I've ever seen. The story of a small town private detective who's dragged into a story full of political assassination, fake blood, poorly-lit night shots, a trip to the strip club, and a surprise ending that lets us know the "hero" is much more than he seems. Reasons you should find/watch/Riff this:

1) It was filmed in my hometown (Abbeville, LA; the same city the 1988 remake of "The Blob" was filmed; you'll see a lot of the same locations)

2) The gubernatorial candidate that's assassinated (spoiler alert? It doesn't matter) is played by…

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base