Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. ex machina

Saw it last night. The jokes practically write themselves. Aluminum foil condoms. Tom Servo might even get an erection!

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Electra Love 2000

Makes The Room look like Oscar bait.
    A scene-stealing soundtrack that has a singer who tries to make sense of the plot...and fails.
    Spontaneously becomes a musical?
    It's Bad News Bears meets Pretty Woman...sorta?

https://www.amazon.com/Electra-Love-2000-Robin-ODell/dp/B013SX90TW/ref=pd_ys_c_rfy_gbr_2958994011_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=1KECWGTX7W0YG34Z4CZ2

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Gamera vs. Monster X (1970) (aka GAMERA VS. JIGER)

Another classic GAMERA film which was not featured on MST3K.

Japan prepares for the 1970 World's Fair, however scientists remove a mysterious statue from Wester Island which catches the destructive attention of the reptile Jiger, and only Gamera can set things right.

This original English version may be public domain.

Also known as "Gamera vs. Jiger".

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Fright Night (1985)

1. That cheesy 80's horror flick with Marcy from Married with Children and Prince Humperdinck in The Princess Bride.

2. Hard to tell if the special effects aged like good wine.

3. Another film for the Halloween collection.

54 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. The Fastest Guitar Alive (1967)

This one will offer many riffworthy moments, such as 1) Roy Orbison sans shades in some stranger-than-life musical numbers 2)His combination guitar/gun (why don't they sell those at Big 5?) and 3)Politically incorrect depictions of Native Americans. Don't even get me started on the Civil War pseudo-subplot...

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Detour (1945)

Stars Tom Neal, Ann Savage, with Claudia Drake. Because:1) It's in black & white, which is a plus in this arena. 2) Has a lame recurring theme song that begs to be mocked 3) Plot twists are contrived and described laughably by the hard-bitten narrator. As the SOL crew once said about "Tormented", it tries way too hard to be film noir. Can't find a link - I have it on DVD- but I'm sure there's one out there.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Future Hunters

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097404/?ref_=rvi_tt This movie reminded me of Axe Cop, insofar as it has about five different plots/set pieces that are supposed to connect to tell a story, bit actually have nothing to do with one another. The film ping-pongs from a Mad Max like future to a bike gang hassling a guy and his girlfriend to a kung-fu flick to a jungle adventure with both amazons and pygmies. Oh, and Nazis. Can't forget about the over-the-top, scenery-chewing Nazis. It is... special.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Lady in the Water

Its so bad, I considered suicide within 25 mins. By the time the movie was over, I thought my face would melt like that guy from Raiders of the Lost Ark....terrible

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Street Trash

This is just a terrible acting showcase highlighted with people melting into pools of neon colored eighties-ness. A liquor store starts selling Viper, a forty year old brand of liquor that has gone bad.. REAL BAD! (their words not mine).
    amazing acting - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNuuYOrdekE
    more amazing acting - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o5qahjl2cE
    trailer - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jYpiGgqT5Q
    full movie - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vz28ZKjEYno

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Undefeated

Aside from really hating women, this movie is the greatest movie ever. It has mullets, awkward high fives, acid wash, incomprehensible dialogue, and people getting their eyes poked out. A lot. If Tommy Wiseau made a martial arts film, this would be it.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. The Adventures of Superpup

After George Reeves' death, the producers filmed a pilot on the set of the iconic TV series. Viewers' favorite characters were all there, played by hand puppets and little people in ridiculous animal costumes.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. Axe Giant: The Wrath of Paul Bunyan

Murderous Paul Bunyan, amazing special effects, and best of all JOE ESTAVEZ! What more could you ask?

85 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. Nine Deaths Of The Ninja

The version I watched on Amazon prime must be the Rhino reissue. It is tremendously edited, with ALL of the sleazy nudity removed from the print. This causes the film to be even more confusing and nonsensical than ever, as entire scenes are missing. Even more astounding is that certain scenes containing mild violence are removed, while the more graphic ones remain intact. Additionally, all swearing has been edited out (even though there was precious little to begin with). At one point the word "crap" is censored.

I kept watching, hoping that it was going to build to to a…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Chuck E. Cheese in Galaxy 5000 (1999)

Based on the "Chuck E. Cheese" franchise, this video produced by FUNimation (better known for dubbing anime to this day) involves Chuck E. and his barnyard gang on a journey to outer space to enter a race for $50,000 for -- get this -- a tractor.

Here is a YouTube link:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvPDKzSaeyg

553 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The Lone Ranger and the Lost City of Gold

This is a hoot of a movie without riffing, imagine what it would be with.

62 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Mission to Mars (2000)

Made back in the beginning of the new millennium, the movie isn't all THAT bad in my opinion, but it is totally riffing material. I'm pretty sure this who movie was made due to the whole "face found on mars" hoax.

When the first manned mission to Mars meets with a catastrophic and mysterious disaster, a rescue mission is launched to investigate the tragedy and bring back any survivors.

1,101 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. Doolyville

Doolyville is a small town of less than 1000 population situated on the edge of the great national forests in Oregon/BC. Much mysterious things happen here and no one has answers. The Park Rangers newborn goes missing as do many other individuals and the Canadian Crime Unit is called to investigate. What happens?...

A 2013 independent Canadian film, I recently watched with a friend who worked on the film. This movie is hilariously bad beginning to end, extremely quotable and has the right levels of cheesy editing, acting and story. This movie isn't readily available online, but we could easily…

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Bloodhook

A great opportunity for Kevin to riff a movie he once worked on!

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Creating Cartoons

Creating Cartoons (1956 short)
    Nothing funnier than a cartoonist crying in front of a mirror (I make cartoons for a living, so it may just be to me, that it's funny..lol)

Like most of my suggestions, it's not only the riff-able material I look for in a suggestion, but if there are enough pauses, so the riffing can be a part of the clip, not just spoken over the original dialog all the time.
    For the riffers, please check this out. For the people voting, free elbow grease and headlight fluid to the first 900 votes! ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9VwEf5-97s

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. 19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)