Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. The Alpha Incident (1978)

It must be the worst Night of The Living Dead rip off you can imagine. I've watched this 5 or 6 years ago and the memory of that film still traumatises me.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. 11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. Escaflowne: The Movie (2000)

Hitomi Kanzaki is plagued by sleepiness and experiences very unusual and strange dreams. She is depressed and wants nothing more than to disappear. After leaving her only friend, she is suddenly transported, while inside the Dragon Armour, to a new and mysterious world, Gaea. Once there she is declared the "Winged Goddess", but is confused and can't understand anything. After a while she discovers there is a battle for the Black Dragons dynasty between Prince Van and his brother Lord Folken. A battle in which she is called to play an important role.

1,408 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. The Spirit

This is an old 1980's TV movie starring the one and only Sam "Flash Gordon" Jones as Denny Colt, AKA, The Spirit. It's cheesy and it's funny. And it's not too bad. It also features Star Trek: DS9 star, Nana Visitor as a love interest. Who also starred with Jones in Ted 2.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. Hellboy

Sure it's a great movie, but it's also full of great riffing potential. Plus, some of my favorite riffs are riffs of movies I like.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Replikator: Cloned to Kill

I first saw this movie in the mid-90s on the Sci-Fi channel. Honestly, I don't remember much, but I do remember it being really cheesy, with cloned animals and humans turning evil and melting, and the hero killing a bad guy by imapling him with coffee.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. "The Nasty Rabbit" starring Arch Hall,Jr.

It's in color, It's supposed to be funny but isn't. The characters are unbelievably awful. Its got Arch Hall, Sr. and Jr. and a white rabbit that remarks on events around it.. I'd like to see what you guys do with this one.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. Weasels Rip My Flesh (1979)

Returning from the planet Venus, an errant NASA spacecraft crashes into the ocean, spilling its radioactive cargo. Enveloped by a radioactive mass, a rabid weasel is transformed into a gigantic killer mutant. Prowling the countryside, the huge weasel kills and devours victims. The creature is captured by a disturbed scientist who plans to use its regenerative blood to amass an army of similar monsters, enabling him to conquer the Earth.

What makes this movie different from other 70s horror films is that it's actually a super-8 movie by a 16-year old that somehow got released on DVD.

155 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. Storm of the Dead

This unknown low-budget "horror" film is on the same level as Birdemic: Shock and Terror. Aside from horrendous writing, acting, visible boom mics, clapboards, visual quality and sound, the director has actually trashed the Rifftrax guys, saying there's a reason they're not in business, but he is (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0365789/reviews).

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. gallery of horror

gallery of horror. stars john carradine, lon chaney junior and a bunch of amateur no-talents. a compilation of terrible horror shorts, each one with a ridiculous twist ending. like a high-school play on film.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Knock Knock

I don't even know where to begin with the awfulocity of this movie.
    How about I just say "Keanu Reeves"
    A dad (Who -gross-ly overdoes acting like a dad) stays home alone to architect (But barely does any architecting) when 2 girls show up, tormenting him almost as much as watching him torments the viewer.

If you wonder what he's thinking, don't worry, he'll talk you through it. Alllllll the way through it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti6S3NZ5mKI

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Trick r Treat

A collection of stories set in a small town in Halloween. A very distinctive popcorn Horror film.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTOHbEOLcCU

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Down Periscope

This movie begs your attention! I'm sure it's been suggested many times!! hehehe.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The Flame and the Arrow

The Flame and the Arrow is one of my favourite films, and is just awful! Day for Night...questionable costumes... burt lancaster... i LOVE the jack the giant killer riff, and I'd love to see more films of its ilk, and Flame and the Arrow is laughably enjoyable!

(screencap found on google, not mine!)

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. The Hunger Games: Mockingjay part 1

This movie was SO bad! Too much (bad) 'cry face' and whining about Peta.

52 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. The Secret of The Hidden Lake

A 2006 probably Canadian movie (otherwise, why?) starring Rena Sofer, girl goes to childhood cabin- gets stalked but never locks her doors, her sherrif dad is in a coma but his GHOST still manages to appear to her at random times for guidance - there are ancient Indian things going on, an environmental cover up, disappearing guns, exotic apartments, creepy guys, young and old- plus there is a dreamy doctor "love" interest and a police station hospital - or a clinic police station - for when you have to book someone into ICU - it was on Lifetime movie channel…

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. Amazons (1986)

A cheesy 80's sword-and-sorcery movie whose only saving grace is that -unlike most of Roger Corman's mid-80s sword-and-sorcery movies - it's made up of entirely new footage. Featuring one of the most badly edited acrobatic fight scenes ever, a severed head that wouldn't pass for realistic at a low-rent Shakespeare in the Parkinglot show and actresses who look like they could be sisters playing mother and daughter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiQMY9PNzfY

451 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →