Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. The Shining (1997)

So Stephen King thinks this 90 minute TV adaptation with TV's "Wings" star Steven Weber is a better film than Kubricks's masterpiece? I think it's long overdue he be taken down a notch. It has my award for "Most Random Casting": Rebecca De Mornay, Elliot Gould, Sam Raimi, Miguel Ferrer, Melvin Van Peebles, and of course, King himself (absolutely no ego in that). In television terms, it is a high budget (for the time) delight in failure. Let's see if we can celebrate that in the best way we know how!

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Dark Star (1974)

"Low-Budget story of four astronauts in deep space, whose mission is to destroy unstable planets in star systems which are to be colonised. The late Commander Powell is stored in deep freeze, where he is still able to offer advice. As their mission nears completion, they must cope with a runaway alien which resembles a beach-ball, faulty computer systems, and a "smart bomb" who thinks it is God."

From IMDB

39 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Billy The Kid Versus Dracula (1966)

Reason #1: The title.
    Reason #2: JOHN CARRADINE AS DRACULA.
    And if you need another reason...
    Reason #3- Bullets don't hurt Dracula but throwing the gun at him DOES.

480 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Pixels

For the sake of humanity we need a global intervention for Adam Sandler. This is the only opportunity to scavange the countless hours of loss by our society by creating something actually entertaining. DO YOUR PART!

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. 23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. ancient aliens the documentary or TV Show from the history channel

Guys you got to do  RiffTrax for ancient aliens even if you just did one episode please and Thank You 

OK 1st its the history channel

2ed the people in the show take it seriously as in fact

3rd you can see it on netflix

4th its about ET.s making humans and other cazy stuff

the documentary
    http://www.walmart.com/ip/14294719?wmlspartner=wlpa&adid=22222222227000429700&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=40951128272&wl4=&wl5=pla&wl6=52127649649&veh=sem
    the TV SHOW
    http://www.walmart.com/ip/39152675?wmlspartner=wlpa&adid=22222222227026929017&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=43265293472&wl4=&wl5=pla&wl6=81889984112&veh=sem

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. View to a Kill

Perhaps the worst Bond film of all time. There's an honest to god runway fire engine chase. Moore is disturbingly too old for the part not to mention the mandatory 007 lecherousness. Tanya Roberts is possibly the dimmest Bond girl of all time. Christopher Walken is a Nazi test tube super villain and Grace Jones is Oddjob.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. Knowing (2009)

M.I.T. professor John Koestler links a mysterious list of numbers from a time capsule to past and future disasters and sets out to prevent the ultimate catastrophe.

He goes to set out to prevent the bees from taking over the world!!

901 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. Chopping Mall

A very, very "80s" 80s horror as a late night party in a shopping mall (?) goes awry when the robotic security personnel have an ED 209 moment.

889 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Halloween H20: 20 Years Later

The riff of the original Halloween was hilarious, even though the movie itself has some slow parts. Although I'd love to see all of the Halloweens done, I feel this one has the greatest potential of being Rifftrax gold. Halloween 3: Season of the Witch would also be hilarious in its own right; totally ridiculous movie.

With Jamie Lee Curtis returning, Josh Hartnett (he's such an edgy teenager in this movie, I think it's his first film role), LL Cool J (plays a security guard who aspires to be an exotic romance novelist and manages to pull another Deep Blue…

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. The Revenge of the Teenage Vixens From Outer Space (1985)

Pulling this out of the Fangarian Cauldron of Alphabet Soup Titles, this bizarre piece emerges from 1985. Though actually a spoof in itself, this B-Movie definitely deserves riffing for a plethora of reasons galore, but since the requirement here requires I give three good reasons (not to mention including a link and a photo), I'll just have to settle on this:

(1) The genre-hybrid/mash-up spoof: What can I say? This production came from Canada (I'm presuming, since this was also a direct-to-video/late night production), and apparently in the 80s, it was a trend to create spoofs of: Slasher films, horny…

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Flash Gordon: Peril from the Planet Mongo (1966)

Edited from the second half of the movie serial FLASH GORDON CONQUERS THE UNIVERSE.

Flash, Zarkov and Dale race to planet Mongo at the request of Prince Barin of Arboria. Emperor Ming has developed inferno-producing zontranillium projectiles which he first plans to use to conquer Arboria.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Practical Magic

Nicole Kidman & Sandra Bullock at their hammiest.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. The Outer Limits

Classic B&W Sci-Fi anthology series perfect for riffing.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. Ultraman: The Adventure Begins (Live or VOD)

The lives of three stunt pilots (Scott, Chuck, and Beth) are changed when they gain the ability to transform into three new Ultra-beings, and form the Ultra Force, to battle four giant Sorkin Monsters.

here is a sample

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzTb4dw5AM8

1,982 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Grave encounters

This movie is by far my favourite of the Blair Witch-esk scary movies. Based around the same idea of ghost hunters or such, the host of the "documentary" is dueche-ier than mika in paranormal activity and in ten times as much denial.

Blood filled bath tubs, schizophrenic camera men, rat snacking, and the delight of watching a medium be thrown wildly about a dark hall like a rag doll. It's just plain fun for the whole family. I've been riffing it myself for years but I know the riffgods can do this some proper justice.

129 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. Interview With The Vampire

Pale, long-haired, homoerotic guys struggling with their existential crises are just asking for it!

175 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Roger Moore Bond films

The Man With The Golden Gun

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Truck Turner 1974

Nichelle Nichols aka Uhuru from ''Star Trek'', stars as a pimp mama, who has to run game after main pimp Gator gets snuffed out.

Oh yeah, Issac Hayes is in it too.

Pure 70's blaxploitation goodness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9Pmgp_0HT4

351 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Moon Over Tao

Japanese movie about a monk in feudal Japan sent to investigate a fellow monk who went missing on a diplomacy mission. Then the aliens from another dimension show up....

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base