Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. Tales of the Third Dimension

Horror/Christmas/Comedy/Anthology replete with an animatronic skeleton host who seems like the love child of The Country Bear Jamboree and The Crypt Keeper and who is made to sound like Rod Sterling.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. Burnt Offerings (1976)

Hell, it was Betty Davis's last role!!

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever

A startlingly inept film, Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever offers overblown, wall-to-wall action without a hint of wit, coherence, style, or originality.
    RT:0%

41 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Aztec Rex

The 2007 made for TV masterpiece starring Ian Ziering as Cortez.

The Aztecs summon a poorly rendered 3D T-Rex to keep the conquistadors' at bay. Then it starts eating them all. Hot-dogs for entrails, horrible accents, and terrible costumes/sets. PRIME riffing material!

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. shock em dead

More 80's heavy metal cheese in the form of "Shock 'Em Dead," where a nerd makes a deal with a voodoo priestess and becomes a rock star...But he also has to kill people to stay alive. Cast includes Traci Lords, Troy Donahue, and Aldo Ray. It even features a toe-tapping soundtrack including this gem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8lIbjjw20o

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102910/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. The Fearless Vampire Killers (1967)

Welcome to another Fangarian suggestion for riffing from the Transylvanian Film Vaults. This one I dug up stars the director of 'Rosemary's Baby' himself, Roman Polanski.

First off the actual title is 'The Fearless Vampire Killers or Pardon Me, But Your Teeth Are In My Neck.' (Good thing for us, 'Once Bitten' had not been produced back then, or Polanski would've probably given us an ENTIRELY different movie..)

Mike: Fangarius...

Oh, yes, where was I? The Fearless Vampire Killers.. well, the title pretty much says it all.. if Fearless means 'complete idiots going to Transylvania to disturb the vampires, when…

38 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. murder by death

Murder by Death is a 1976 mystery-comedy, featuring Eileen Brennan, Truman Capote, James Coco, Peter Falk, Alec Guinness, Elsa Lanchester, David Niven, Peter Sellers, Maggie Smith, Nancy Walker, and Estelle Winwood. It is hokey and has all the inappropriate racist and sexist humour you expect out of a 1976 film.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. Mad Max: Fury Road

This year, something extraordinary happened, something that would shake the film industry to the very core, something that made filmgoers question if pigs had begun to fly and if Hell had frozen over:

A Fourth-quel was released to a dated '70s/'80s icon, and it was not only critically acclaimed, but also beloved by feminists, reviled by misogynists, and even made hardcore not want to kill themselves.

In other words, a miracle.

That doesn't mean it isn't silly, though, and among the silliness is a main villain with a horse-teeth mask wearing fake plastic muscles, a tribe of people whose vehicles…

171 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. The Grey

A friend of mine asked if you guys had done this movie after hearing me talk about it. I laughed at this movie from the beginning to the end.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. The Pack (1977)

Joe Don Baker takes on a bunch of rabid dogs nuff said.

104 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Transmorphers

Watched this movie on Netflix, it was so bad I immediately thought it should be a rifftrax.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. san andreas (2015)

In the aftermath of a massive earthquake in California, a rescue-chopper pilot makes a dangerous journey with his ex-wife across the state in order to rescue his daughter.

156 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Lost TV Pilot: Starstruck (1979)

From the Fangarian ChronoSpheric Vault: I submit to you a bizarre little plot called 'Starstruck.'

Thanks to films like 'Star Wars' and 'Star Trek: The Motion Picture,' television was endlessly being assaulted with sci-fi specials and plots. And as the RiffTrax crew has shown from The Star Wars Holiday Special, just because you have a well-established franchise/genre as the basis, it doesn't mean entertainment gold.

With the success of 'Buck Rogers in the 25th Century,' (whereas its second season was just a Star Trek knockoff) networks deluged the airwaves with constant sci-fi plots, regardless of whether it made sense or…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Northville cemetery massacre

This is a horrible movie from the 70s signaling (or perhaps causing) the end of the outlaw biker genre for that era. Not one big name in the movie yet the music was written by Michael Nesmith. Who may wonder how he was convinced to allow his name to be used.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Earth Star Voyager

Made for TV movie from the 80s about kids flying in space to find a new planet to live on.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. Slaughterhouse

80's cheese at it's finest.

Lester Bacon:

"You helped me start my meat business, we watched it grow and we watched it die!"

"You young hot dogs are all alike."

"30% fat Harold! Men like him are clogging up our young peoples arteries!"

All that and an implicit bastard child of a pig.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. zootopia

Join Judy Hopps along with Mike, Kevin and Bill as they solve a mystery and make you crack up.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. Gods of Egypt

This cinematic abomination's budget was about $140 million. Imagine all the highway potholes that could have been filled with that money.

45 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Zardoz

I realize it was declined but it's not as sleazy as Showgirls let alone as bad as most of John Boorman's other films.

It's got Sean Connery embarrassing himself pre-Highlander, a religion as pretentious as the Scientology themes in Battlefield Earth and has enough bizarre moments to make anyone want to cry out for RiffTrax support.

126 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Last of the Summer Wine

Google it. I swear I'm not high. Do the one where Compo goes down the hill in the bath. Yea this show was ultra popular in England

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base