Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III

I remember watching this movie as a kid. Now that it's on Netflix I'm watching it again and my wife and I are just cracking jokes left and right I would love to listen to you all just rip this movie a new hole!!

158 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. Space Master X-7

1958 B&W scifi about a space fungus brought back to earth on a rocket ship. Soon people are dying from the dreaded "blood rust." This is made of the finest grade B cheese, nice and stinky. I saw this in the theater as a small kid and for weeks I lived in terror of the creeping blood rust.

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. The Boy Who Saved Christmas

If you need an idea for your next RiffTrax Live holiday show, this is amazing. Saw pieces of it getting ready for guest on Christmas day. It's about Santa's evil twin, Atnas, kidnapping Santa and trying to undo Christmas, but one brave boy and his friends help foil his plan. If the plot isn't cheesy enough for you, let me mention the final fight scene, with Atnas shooting lightning from his fingertips while Santa keeps rubbing his nose to shoot green lasers from the fur trim on his hat (I kid you not).

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Ride Beyond Vengence (1965)

A grizzled Chuck Conners is egregiously wronged by a cowardly dandy Bill Bixby to such a degree that he is riding not toward vengence, not near vengence, not even to vengence, but....you guessed it...Beyond Vengence! With Michael Rennie, Joan Blondell, Claude Akins, and an over-the-top Frank Gorshin (slipping into his Kirk Douglas as he discribes a disembowling). Bixby takes it to a whole new level in cinema's greatest character meltdown of all time!

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. The Fat Spy (1966)

Rival cosmetic companies search for Fountain of Youth on an island where teens are holding a scavenger hunt.

1) Beach Party ripoff set in Florida.

2) Jayne Mansfield, Phyllis Diller and Brian Donlevy.

3) Musical numbers by Phyllis Diller and Jayne Mansfield.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. In the Year 2889

Apparently, a near word-for-word remake of the Roger Corman movie, Day the World Ended (haven't seen original so can't confirm). The title comes from the original Jules Verne story.

1. Actually set in a post-apocalyptic southern California . c.1967

2. Paul Peterson stars.

3.As I mentioned, it's a remake of a Corman movie.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Short  ·  Admin →
  8. The Spy With My Face (1965)

As you probably know when The Man from UNCLE launched it wanted to be called Ian Flemming's Napoleon Solo but the James Bond people stopped that from happening. It was always the underdog with limited budget. What it had going for it was the talents of the late Robert Vaughn and the indomitable David McCallum. As it was the 60's and TVs weren't as ubiquitous as they are today there were several "Affairs" that were released theatrically and also aired as two part episodes. The Spy With My Face is one such release. On its own it amazes. Here is…

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Maniac!

This needs riffed entirely for how looney tunes the protagonist is.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Monster On The Campus (1958)

Arthur Franz gives a masterclass in pipe-acting as an anthropologist turned apeman by ingesting Coelacanth juice (that old chestnut). A 28 year old Clint Eastwood has a cameo as lab assistant! A must see for lovers of bad.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. the bizarre 1987 french-german film "Terminus"

the bizarre 1987 french-german film "Terminus"

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. MacGyver: "Ghost Ship" Episode

In this episode of the series about a guy who makes dumb stuff, MacGyver stumbles onto a ship that contains a scared girl and a Bigfoot! It's sooooooo funny! It takes MacGyver like 15 minutes to finally find the girl, and it's chock full of corny dialogue.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. Howling VII: New Moon Rising

Local yokels! Line dancing! Chili! A werewolf... possibly! But mostly local yokels eating bad chili and moodily line dancing. This has to be seen to be believed.

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. Ewoks: The Battle for Endor (1985)

In 1985, some producers took a shot in the dark and made another T.V. friendly Ewok story. Riff now, ask questions later.

54 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Disney's Fluppy Dogs

Disney's One Hour special from 1986. It was cancelled by low ratings and was beaten by Smokey and the Bandit 3. (Look it up, it's true) Five pastel colored anthro dogs travel through countless worlds (like in Sliders) and encounter two kids named Jamie and Claire. As the dogs try to find the door to their home, they'll have to beware the evil banker, collector, or whatever he is, J.J. Wagstaff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWeQbMOIJz4

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 427 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. The genesis code

My father in law sent us a physical copy of this movie, recently. He enjoyed it so much that he bought multiple copies and sent them to all his children and closest friends.

Why? Because it's a movie filmed in our home town that proves the story of Genesis... with science! Complete with jock and Christian sterotypes, mansplaining, and bad sets, this movie is rip for the riffing.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Hick Trek (1999)

Less than 60 minutes run time, produced and screened at Star Trek conventions back in 1989, this Star Trek parody film was shot on 8mm.

Journey with well known beloved characters like Captain Jerk, Mr. Schlock, Horns McBoy, et al. Epic trailer park magic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOn42EvwTMQ
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0253122/combined

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Short  ·  Admin →
  19. Romeo.Juliet

This 1990 film was done entirely with a feline cast except for John Hurt playing a bag lady. It includes the voice talent of: Ben Kingsley, Maggie Smith, Vanessa Redgrave, Robert Powell, Francesca Annis, Victor Spinetti, and Quentin Crisp. It's an incredibly rare film, that you won't believe was made until you see it.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romeo.Juliet

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Ricky 1

• It is a lame spoof of "Rocky."
    • It has lame gags.
    • In addition to being a boxer, the protagonist is a male stripper and a gigolo!
    • The movie has been ripped apart by James Rolfe of "The Angry Video Game Nerd" fame.

http://www.allmovie.com/movie/ricky-1-v41314
    https://youtu.be/NpMxy_ydnMM
    https://youtu.be/SF0g9pe4AH0
    https://youtu.be/O-LZI2bfzU0

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base