RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

1. Friday the 13th Part 8: Jason Takes Manhattan

Cheesy, ludicrous movie that goes to Manhattan for 2 minutes. It'd be an excellent first F13 entry for Rifftrax.

51 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The Soldier (1982)

The Soldier.. No not the Kurt Russell & Gary Busey! Movie of the same title. This ones from 1982 and features Ken Wahl and a bunch of other people. The Russians steal a nuclear device and are stating that unless the Israelis pull out from the West bank, they will detonate it, which they have planted in an oil field and if it should go off; 50% of the World's oil will be contaminated. And the Israelis are unwilling to cooperate and the Americans knowing that they can't allow this are making preparations to force the Israelis off the West…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The Man From U.N.C.L.E

This 60s TV series was fun, but so cheesy; Batman-esque that it is begging to be riffed! Any one of a number of episodes of it would make great fodder for riffing.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The Kidnapping of the President (1980)

William Shatner as a secret service agent dealing with President Hal Holbrook who has been kidnapped by Manuel Noreaga-wannabe Miguel Fernandez. Filmed in Toronto. AFTER the first Star Trek movie. It's like Shatner still didn't realize where his Gravy Train was parked.

182 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Teenage Zombies (1960)

A crazed scientist turns local teens into her zombie slaves. Stars MST3K veterans Don Sullivan (THE GIANT GILA MONSTER, THE REBEL SET) and Katherine Victor (THE WILD WORLD OF BATWOMAN).

791 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Project Kill

Leslie Nielsen at his finest

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. tommy wiseau

Guys, I beg you, PLEEEZE PLEASE PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE no more Tommy Wiseau movies! Even with your awesomely clever scintillating riffs, his work is still completely unwatchable! No one wants to see him NAKED, DAMMIT! God, I still can't get the visual of his gross ass out of my head! I made a donation after getting it from PB, but had I known what I was in for, I swear to you I NEVER WOULD'VE DOWNLOADED IT! Maybe it's the universe's way of punishing me for using a torrent! Guys, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOU & I'LL NEVER DO IT AGAIN! Who the…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Heavy Metal Parking Lot (Short)

Long before Art Mann Presents, there was Heavy Metal Parking Lot; A short documentary from 1986 capturing the drunken stupidity of teens tailgating a Judas Priest concert in Landover, Maryland. Mike Nelson... these were your people. Embrace your heritage and party on once more.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The Terror

Horror
    Rated PG
    Directed by Roger Corman
    Starring Boris Karloff and Jack Nicholson
    A young officer in Napoleon's army pursues a mysterious woman to the castle of an elderly baron.

121 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Quicksilver Highway

Imagine a horror anthology based on stories by horror icons Stephen King and Clive Barker. Now imagine that they decided to have this hosted by Christopher Lloyd in goth drag and a host of actors that could and should have done a better job, yet the entire thing failed miserably.

I think that the best viewer quote I've ever seen in relation to this was "why did they choose Daryl Hannah's character from Blade Runner as the host/storyteller?"

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. A*p*e (1976)

A 1976 rip-off of "King Kong" in which an escaped gorilla goes on a rampage in the (cardboard) city of Seoul, South Korea. Jam-packed with laughs, both intentional (he gives the Korean defense forces the finger) and unintentional ("Tonka" logos on trucks he hurls through the air), a masterpiece of truly awful cinema.

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. the legend of wolf mountain

Ummmmm....holy crap. So Bob Z'dar died today, and I was searching YouTube for this short video called A Fruity Nightmare. I did find it, and also stumbled across a preview for The Legend Of Wolf Mountain, "starring" none other than Bob, Miss Vivian Schilling, some other randoms, and our favorite blonde receding hairline rocker dude from SoulTaker. Oh yes. It is sublime. It is perfect for riffing. I'm sure you guys have come across it. If not, please go check it out, won't you?

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Staying Alive

I'm actually wondering how this wasn't riffed yet. John Travolta in tight spandex dancing around and acting stupid. What could be funnier than that?

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. ghost cat 01226 230322

O1226 230322 call me £166.000.000

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. toxic

toxic (2008)

The story focuses on a girl name Lucille, who has a mental illness. After she kills a man, her mind takes on his identity and she starts to live life truly believing she is him, The story makes no sense at all and stars Corey Large who has one mood and facial expression during the whole film, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUnXGPyB9LQ

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. fitzcarraldo

This is certainly a great film, and yet, watching it I was struck by how much it feels like a Rifftrax VOD. The dubbing probably doesn't help, but it's a weird movie with a lot of potential.

Klaus Kinski himself is such an oddball.

Maybe, finally, a new entry for the Rifftrax Classics line?

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The Horrors of Spider Island - LIVE!!

One of our favorite MST3K videos. It would be freakin awesome to see it live with new jokes!

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The Pink Chiquitas (1987)

Apparently in the late-80s, you could make anything into a sci-fi flick and it didn't matter what the content was about.

Or if it made sense...

Submitted for your approval, a mysterious pink meteor crash lands near a local town, emitting a signal.. now you'd think it would do something like transform the townsfolk into zombies, or have aliens taking over their bodies, what have you.

But no, instead, this signal transforms the women into nymphos (no kidding) and they end up screwing men into mindless idiots (what a way to go, huh?). BTW, the meteorite is referred to as…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The Navy Vs. The Night Monsters

The Navy vs. the Night Monsters (also known as Monsters of the Night and The Night Crawlers) is a 1966 independently made American science fiction film produced by Jack Broder (and Roger Corman, uncredited), written and directed by Michael A. Hoey, and starring Mamie Van Doren and Anthony Eisley Billy Gray, Bobby Van, and Pamela Mason. The film was distributed by Realart Pictures Inc.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Feedback and Knowledge Base