RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

1. At War with the Army (1950)

A musical comedy starring Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis at a stateside military training base.

https://archive.org/details/AtWarWithTheArmy

This film is public domain.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The X From Outer Space

Saw this on Hulu subtitled, but if you could find a dubbed version, this Kaiju flick from the 60s, puts all the Godzilla and Gamera flicks you've riffed to shame.

Somewhere in a futuristic Japan (hey, why not), a team attempts to go on yet ANOTHER mission to Mars, because for some MYSTERIOUS reason, the previous missions have failed to reach their destination. Rather than just stay home on Earth, they try it again... I mean what possibly could go wrong?

Basically amongst the swinging 60s track, the team comes across a UFO who 'seeds' their ship with spores, and…

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Simon King of the Witches

This is BEGGING for a Rifftrax! It's late 60's early 70's with no seeable plot. A lead actor with the charisma of a garbage collector on a hot summer day. A young guy who's worried about his magical boner. A bit of female nudity, but one old gal who shakes her wrinkled butt....it's on Shout Channel, check it out!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The Glove

John Saxon. Rosie Grier. Killer Glove.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVHYrSpW18A

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Birdman

Reasons to review it:

1) In my opinion, it's an overrated film with a plot we've seen a billion times and more long shots that would make Stanley Kubrick get out of his grave and yell "ENOUGH!"

2) This gets best picture and not say...The Avemgers?!

3) Michael Keaton's attempt to remind the world he's Batman...and ends up scaring the s*it out of people causing them to bleach their childhood memories.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. free enterprise

It's a rom-com featuring Shatner and a local news anchor here in St. Louis named Rafer Weigel! Seriously, plus Erik McCormack and a bunch of unknowns! For some reason, it's considered a cult classic from 1999! You guys must riff this movie; I think I speak for all the fans when I say that we demand more sucky films starring William Shatner! His mistakes are instant Rifftrax comedy gold!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. L.A. Confidential

Watch this again and tell me it's not a goldmine. I love it, but it is hilarious. Weird shots, weird names, some weird voices and acting decisions.... It's fantastic in a lot of ways, but soooo ripe for riffing. Please, I beg of you... TELL me you don't instantly have a few hundred jokes for just the beginning of this clip alone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4L7UDkPAO5I

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Varan: The Unbelievable (US Release 1962)

If you're into Japanese rubber suit monster movies here's one for you!

In an effort to find an economic means of purifying salt water, a joint U.S.-Japanese military command is set up on an isolated Japanese island where an unusual salt water lake is situated. However, their purifying experiments arouse the prehistoric monster Obaki from hibernation at the lake's bottom, and it proceeds to attack Japan.

Commander Jim Bradley of the United States Navy is sent to Japan to test a chemical, which if successful, will be used to desalinate water. Unfortunately, the indigenous population are against the experiments in…

2,465 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Milk Money

One of the most awkward movies ever

Young Frank and his pals get an idea for the ultimate in excitement. They decide to pool their savings, bicycle to the nearby Big City, and hire some woman of the streets to strip for them. Things do not work out that simply, but they do meet V, a Hooker With A Heart Of Gold, who ends up giving them a ride home. Soon she is living in Frank's treehouse, unbeknownst to Frank's widowed father Tom, who thinks she is one of Frank's teachers. Soon, however, the evil Waltzer comes looking for V.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Pitch Perfect

Possibly worse than any episode of Glee. And with a sequel coming out soon, seems like a good time to riff it.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Captain Kronos, Vampire Hunter (1974)

If you thought TWILIGHT had you scratching your head over 'sparkling' vampires, this film will make you wonder WHAT kind of vampires Captain Kronos is pursuing.

The best way to explain is to get into the film itself. Starts off with two girls in the woods chasing one another (oh, yes, like that's REAL safe..) and one goes off alone deeper into the woods. Enter the ominous-looking, cloaked figure. Next comes the bizarre director's choice of having the camera showing us the perspective of the figure.

At first the girl recoils in fear, then suddenly smiles (as if the 'vampire'…

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. walking tall

the 2004 semi-hit from WWE & MGM "Walking Tall" staring The Rock, Johnny Knoxville, and Kristen Wilson. The acting is bad, it's fast paced enough to hold interest and there are many many copies floating around at a cheap price.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. This sizzler promo short

http://digg.com/video/this-1991-commercial-for-sizzler-is-goddamn-magical

This has been going around the Internet the past few weeks and is beyond awful. The pacing of all the cuts may be a bit fast to keep up on the jokes, but it'd be a perfect short before a live event!
    - Nate Kuhn

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Into The Storm

This movie sucks you in (no pun intended, hehehe) with its special effects ~ they're really quite powerful. But the reason to watch the movie ends there. Reasons this movie should be considered: Strike 1 ~ The endless stupid and worthless banter and coversation, Strike 2 ~ overly used one-liners and they think they're such bad-asses when they say them ~ yuck, Strike 3 ~ the horrendously bad acting. Because of these reasons, I believe the movie is the perfect riff. My boyfriend & I were saying that through the whole movie ~ this one was made for you guys…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Seraphim Falls

Liam Neeson chases Pierce Brosnan through the desert! (And Anjelica Huston is there for some reason!) It's like a western version of "Taken", only it really sucks. My friend wrote the original script, but the director rewrote it during filming (including writing the ending *on the day it was filmed*!) to make it terrible. Please avenge my friend by making fun of it!

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Pure Country

Dusty Chandler and his sweet ponytail! Pure cheese at it's finest! It's got everything, comedy, romance, drama, intrigue...

https://youtu.be/AXD5D9Pzkao

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Flight to California, 1952 (short on Youtube)

seems like a perfect short for you guys

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. the adventures of Milo and Otis

It's basically "Catching Trouble", only longer and WAY worse in terms of obvious animal cruelty. Needs a good, no-holds-barred smack down...

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Lady Battlecop

Its a Lady...and its a battle..cop. Still a better Robocop than the remake. Good old fashioned live action anime remake of Robocop.

Its only on VHS as far as I know so might be a good VOD. heck ask them if you can sell unriffed one Id buy it twice.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Feedback and Knowledge Base