Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

190 results found

1. SuperArgo

Amazing Italian masked wrestler, super sleuth saves the girls and gets the world. Something like that...

179 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. Hillbillies In A Haunted House

Where to begin -
    1. Star Power! John Carradine! Lon Chaney Jr! Merle Haggard! Basil Rathbone! And so many more, you'll have to Google them to find out who they are!
    2. Music! There are at least half a dozen songs, in the first half hour of this film, and it doesn't let up after that. Hear the spectrum of music from country to western!
    3. Action! Did I mention, besides ghosts, there are spies! Spy ghosts! Why isn't THAT on SyFy? Horror and intrigue!
    4. Gorilla! There's at least one in the film! Why? For that valuable 60's primate…

148 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Yor, the Hunter from the Future

YOR'S WORLD, HE'S THE MAN!

127 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. To Catch a Yeti (1995)

Saw this movie at 3 AM getting ready for a flight. Stars Meatloaf as a Yeti hunter. The Yeti appears to be a poorly made puppet. It's staggeringly awful, but had me laughing all the way to the end even without some commentary. If you don't riff this movie at least watch it and laugh. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114680/

111 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2017)

Because nobody ever gets tired of AT-AT action and Stormtroopers, Lucas has come through with another film! Finn has apparently gotten a promotion, given his snazzy black coat (hey, at least it's not the jacket) and fights with Phasma. Rey trains with Luke so she can do... stuff. Kylo Ren throws another tantrum. Chewbacca and BB-8 co-pilot along with another creature that's sure to give us cheesy, predictable humor. Poe is just as Han Solo-ish as ever (well, not really). Leia observes. And Snoke? That Gollum/Voldemort twin has the most hilarious predicament at the soft serve ice cream machine!- just…

98 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Sharknado

Campy, B-movie homage-. A tornado tossing sharks at people is a scenario less likely than the chance of J Edgar Hoover cured of his paranoid delusions. A disaster movie gone so wrong, made so right by riffing.

94 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RiffTrax Live: Sharknado is now available to Download and Stream http://rifftrax.com/rifftrax-live-sharknado

Be sure to check out RiffTrax Live: Sharknado 2 on July 9th http://www.fathomevents.com/event/rifftrax-live-sharknado-2-the-second-one/buy

Encore July 16th http://www.fathomevents.com/event/return-of-rifftrax-live-sharknado-2-the-second-one/buy

Get a FREE Sharknado 2 as a RiffTrax backer if we hit our Stretch Goal. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rifftrax/rifftrax-live-2015-the-crappening-we-riff-the-room

More info http://rifftrax.com/live

7. Star Wars-The Force Awakens (2015)

Getting a way head start on manditory riffing for the Star Wars Rifftrax collection.

93 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Rad (1986)

While nearly impossible to find a decent copy anywhere other than a worn out VHS Tape, I'd love to see you guys do this one. It's perfect for the 80s BMX-sploitation genre. Maybe a DVD release with optional regular/RiffTrax audio tracks since there is no official release that I am aware of. I beg you to do this one (or one of the lesser titles like BMX Bandits). Thank you for your consideration, and keep all of the RiffTrax titles coming because I just can't get enough of them.

93 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Light Blast

A crazed physician invents a death ray and threatens to destroy San Francisco unless he is paid $10 million.

The movie starts off with a young couple getting it on in a boxcar, only to be melted by said death ray.

73 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. LadyHawke 1985

LadyHawke made in 1984 released in 1985 seems like a movie to riff. It's got dumb action and funny lines and Matthew Broadrick in it. I mean come on.

61 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Hobgoblins 2

No, I didn't make it up. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0962728/?ref_=fn_al_tt_4

This would be a beautiful post-script to my favorite MST3K episode ever!

60 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Rock 'n' Roll Nightmare

Jon Mikl Thor ("Zombie Nightmare") vs. the devil. Complete with big hair, makeup, ridiculous costumes and lots of bad acting set to a soundtrack written by John Mikl Thor himself. Check out the full movie or the just the "epic" final battle scene on YouTube.

58 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Miami Connection

Y.K. Kim's magnum opus delivers on every level. Miami Connection is a must view for the Rifftrax crew.

55 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. The X From Outer Space

Saw this on Hulu subtitled, but if you could find a dubbed version, this Kaiju flick from the 60s, puts all the Godzilla and Gamera flicks you've riffed to shame.

Somewhere in a futuristic Japan (hey, why not), a team attempts to go on yet ANOTHER mission to Mars, because for some MYSTERIOUS reason, the previous missions have failed to reach their destination. Rather than just stay home on Earth, they try it again... I mean what possibly could go wrong?

Basically amongst the swinging 60s track, the team comes across a UFO who 'seeds' their ship with spores, and…

46 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 41 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. A Talking Cat

Eric Roberts voices a talking cat in a movie that's 80% establishing shots, and makes 0% sense. Absurd and hilarious on its own, this movie would become a Manos-level classic if given the Rifftrax treatment.

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Dreamscape (1984)

This one is a classic Dennis Quaid film from my childhood, so bizarre, taking itself far too seriously, and paced perfectly for intercessionary comments! Please riff Dreamscape!

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. Robo Vampire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3dHaWPska0

Just watch it. I swear, it will be one of the best you've ever done, the riffs practically wright themselves.

In the same vein as Cyborg Cop, there is no actual robo vampire, only a robo who fights vampires. I won't say anything more, only that it was made by one Godfrey Ho, considered the Ed Wood of Hong Kong cinema. Check it out and enjoy it for yourselves, even if you can't work it in to your riff-making schedule.

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1999 A.D.

Ford Motor Company produced this short about 1960ish, Wink Martindale is the father of a family in 1999 enjoying the benefits of utopia--including falsetto male flamenco singers!

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base