Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

190 results found

1. Truth or dare? A critical madness

This is a terrible 80's movie about a man who catches his wife having an affair with his best friend and goes on a killing spree. It features many great scenes that could be riffed including games of truth or dare that end in: faces being peeled off, grenades exploding in mouths, fingers being cut off.. complete with super cheesy special effects make-up. Pair that with "Birdemic" quality camera work and sound and you have one of the corniest 80's slashers around. Perfect for riffing!

Link to IMDb page:
    https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0092118/

Link to trailer:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4WZRcOcK3B8

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. point break

Patrick Swayze is somehow the surfer-mastermind of a heist, and Keanu Reeves is along for the adventure, all the while an undercover FBI agent. Until he states in no uncertain terms: I am an FBI agent!

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Mikey

A 90’s thriller starring Brian Bonsall (Little brother Andy from Family Ties) as an orphan that seems to find trouble and people that need to be murdered wherever he goes.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. STAR TREK 5: THE FINAL FRONTIER

First, Directed by Shatner. Second, in an idea ripped off by the crapfest known as Discovery, Spock has a suddenly revealed brother! And he's Emotional! third, it's a search for God. One of the worst Star Trek films of all time.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. reefer madness

rifftrax is the best!!!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Hawk The Slayer

Jack Palance , William Morgan Sheppard , Patricia Quinn, Annette Crosbie, Roy Kinnear

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Halloween Safety (Second Edition)

Bridget and Mary Jo's riff of the first edition was hilarious, I'd love to see them take on this second, 80s version! Featuring a talking jack o'lantern who LOVES having his insides scooped out but lives in fear of being stepped on. https://vimeo.com/6942726

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Things (1989)

Canuxploitation flick falling on the number 4 spot on Brandon Tenold's recent The Worst Movies I've Reviewed (200th Episode Edition) Youtube list video.

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0PEgUgM9f0
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0183881/reference

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Children of the Bride

Margret Becker is about to marry John, a man many years her junior. Her four adult children arrive for the wedding, and Margret must cope with all of them. The 1st of a trilogy starring Rue McClanahan and Kristy McNichol.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Split Second

Raise a glass to the late, great, legendary Rutger Hauer!!
    "The year is 2008. Global warming has melted much of the polar ice caps, resulting in serious flooding around the world - including the city of London, which is now under several feet of water. In the ensuing chaos, a new killer has emerged. One that's unnatural, unrelenting and unstoppable. Maverick veteran policeman Harley Stone has a link with the killer - it murdered his partner, and he will do whatever it takes to bring down the killer. As a new rookie is assigned to him, Stone must find the…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. Santa Claus and the Fairy Snow Queen

This is a "short" although it’s longer than most, too long actually. The reasons are:
    1) "Snoopy" is very reminiscent of Mr. B Natural
    2) The Snow Queen wants Santa’s schwanstucker or something I couldn’t quite understand her.
    3) The Jack in the Box will cause you to wish him dead in some horrible way.
    Link: https://archive.org/details/2357_Santa_and_the_Fairy_Snow_Queen_07_25_41_00

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Santa Claus' Punch and Judy

Castle Films presents "Santa Claus' Punch and Judy." This short has all the Christmas themes; violence, racism, cruelty to animals, and an alligator attack. What's not to love about it?

Really, I think there is a lot to riff on in this one.

Link: https://archive.org/details/santa_claus_punch_and_judy

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. The Wicker Man (2006)

Mike already does such a great Nick Cage, kinda selfishly want a whole Rifftrax dedicated to it

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. Cats

It isn't even out yet, all I know is that I need you guys to spend the hours and take us to the uncanny, bizarre, and terrifying world of half CGI Taylor Swift Cat and her dancing cronies.

226 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Werewolf in a Girls Dormitory

Imagine a werewolf movie set in a girls dormitory and created during the sixties. Now imagine that it's filled with cheesy acting, poor dubbing, and overly slow pacing. All of which were exacerbated by the fact that everyone that was making the film spoke different languages and weren't properly communicating.

It's a film that's just begging to be riffed by the big three!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pszElMi6dA0

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  16. megaforce

I type in megaforce in the search bar and nothing comes up. I KNOW you did it, but I can't find it anywhere on your site.
    It says "Available now @rifftrax.com" but **** if I can find it.
    Hope it somehow just escaped me for a bit and I can get it.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Star Wars Christmas Special

A terrible, nightmare inducing trainwreck where the first 20 minutes are the equivalent of unspoken scary wookie interpretive dance.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Hobgoblins (again)

I'd LOVE to see an updated take on the original Hobgoblins, without doubt one of the best MST3K riffs ever. There were some scenes that were not included in the original MST3K version, probably because of time constraints. Seeing the guys do Hobgoblins live would probably make my head explode.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. The Man Without a Body

Irresistible movie with millionaire wanting to continue living in spite of brain tumor. How? By having the brain of Nostradamus transplanted in his body, of course. Throw in a femme fatale,and a devoted nurse, ***** assistant, mix well, and, voila! Oh, and don't forget, smoke during all medical tests!

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. jaws 3

It was made during the short lived resurrection of 3D movies back in the 80's.

It is the third and perhaps most extravagant movie in the Jaws series.

It features some up and coming actors including Lea Thompson and Dennis Quaid who jokes about even appearing in this picture.

The shark really looks fake in the 3D sequences and so does the actual shoehorned 3D sequences as well.

Plus it has screeching dolphins who were nominated for Razzies so you know that you're in good hands.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base