Skip to content

Website Suggestions

Find a bug in the new RiffTrax.com? Have an idea to make it better? Let us know here.

PLEASE NOTE: Adding feedback requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

322 results found

1. Actually, I would like to know when we can pre-order Carnival of Souls?

I keep waiting for it to come-up on the site--"Frye Meme applies here!"

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. More from Mary Jo and BRIDGET J Neson

Loved the Cat women riff the ladies did - please let them do more and more
    It was great
    Love all of your shows and live shows - please keep it up - it is so greatly appreciated
    Thank you and continue the awesome work

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Riff Phantasm

Phantasm is an awesome movie. It would be even awesomer if you guys riffed it . just sayin lol

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Movie Idea

You guys need to riff Yor the Hunter from the Future. IT STARS REB BROWN!!!!! Reb Brown seems like a nice guy, to bad his movies are not the best.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  6. MST3K Reunion Thumbs Up

I just wanted to say I really enjoyed the MST3K reunion Rifftrax Live video. I'm just a brainless viewer, but I feel like any excuse to combine efforts with any of those guys in any small way would be well worth it. Of course I'm very much looking forward to the next Bridget and Mary Jo full feature. But it was also great to see Joel, Trace, and Frank back at it, and Jonah wasn't too shabby either.

In any event, thank you so much for all the laughs. Love listening to you guys. Keep up the fantastic work!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. I have no ideas, only praise

I can't even begin to express how much I love the stuff you guys do. I've been paying attention to MST3K the entire time, followed you guys on to film crew and now to rifftrax. I laugh at very few things as much as I laugh at the hilarity that you guys ensue. Your riffs have been so imprinted onto my subconscious that I find myself riffing just about everything I watch now! It's to the point that I'll make myself laugh at loud with the nonsense I come up with. Thankfully this phenomenon doesn't happen very often when I'm…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Your search feature needs a lot of work

I was looking for Fist of Fury. I typed it into the search box and not only did it not find the movie you did called Fist of Fury, it found only a Harry Potter riff. I have no idea what Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix has to do with Fist of Fury (except that your description of it includes "The green sumo wrestler thing from the Commodore 64 version of 'Bruce Lee'"), but clearly something is terribly wrong there.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Different Rifftrax branding clip at start of streaming movies?

Just a tiny irritation amidst all the awesomeness: the Rifftrax educational shorts are mostly G-rated, and I would have no problem leaving the video running in front of my little ones (the audio is best kept away from toddlers, I would say, but that's why I have headphones). But the 15-second clip at the start of the shorts contains at least two scenes of horrendous violence -- the Vader force-choke and the Twilight vampire-staking. Would it be possible to use a more child-safe intro clip?

Again, big fan -- keep up the good work!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. RiffTrax App on Windows Store

Hey there, really love the service - just wanted to let you know I'd find a version of your new app on the windows store really useful - the main way I watch RiffTrax is on a PC hooked up to our main TV and it's be great to have the tracks and the movies playing from the same audio device.

Thanks, guys!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Where's the Viewer

It sure was easier to find the App/Viewer a few months ago. Now it's missing form your banner, and the only download link I can find is for a 2011 version that only works on Win7 and assorted toaster ovens.

Where is the new and improved app that you crow about in your latest releases? Was it always meant to be a pad app, and never a Windows 10 app?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Mothra live on Tuesday August 22?

Hi Guys! Is Mothra Live happening on Monday August 22, or Tuesday August 23? Your banner on the website says Tuesday August 22!

Please help so I don't have to get a Time Chasers plane to figure it out?

Thanks for all you do. :)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  13. Add a wishlist feature to your app, please.

If I find a riff I'm interested in but not ready to purchase, I can click on a heart or plus sign or genie lamp to add it to my wishlist. In the search menu or somewhere, I can see a list of just those riffs instead of scrolling through your entire collection again and/or remembering what you offer that I liked. Thank you!

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. How about pandering to us dinosaurs?

I like physical media and paying with money orders. I don't own an Ipod or an Xbox, wouldn't know how to use them if I did. I certainly wouldn't attempt a down load and sync up without a twelve year old who's forgotten more about this kind of stuff than I will ever learn! In short, you're losing business. I can access You-Tube and I can manage purchasing off of E bay and that represents about what, 5%.
    I love the Rifftrax crew and that ain't going to change, I just wish I could do more business with you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. Time Chasers Q&A Segment

Are there any plans to make the Q&A segment with butt chin and the other "stars"
    of Time Chasers done at the live show available for download? It looked like it
    might be fun to watch especially knowing how hard butt chin took the original MST3K treatment.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. MORE DATES!

My friends and I are still rolling over More Dates for Kay. When will you make it available so I can show my wife who was simply too busy to attend the most important event of the century?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Compliment, kudos, plaudits, laudations

My external hard drive was smashed into a million tiny pieces the other day and with it went all my Rifftrax. Thanks for keeping a Library of my purchases so I can re-download them again. You're always thinking of the fans. Rifftrax is the best!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. Hey guys!

First of all my husband and are love RiffTrax, and were blown away by the reunion show last night. Thank you so much for a great evening of laughter.

My question is this: Is there any chance of Mary Jo and Bridget's selections being offered on DVDs?

We understand that many of the shows have to be downloaded, but we are not sure if we are tech savvy enough to do the downloading stuff, but we would love to purchase more DVD's

Once again thanks. Your website is great. Your riffs are great.

To quote a line from PRINCE OF…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. Keep doing what you do!

Dear gang,

Hi. My name is Bob and I've been a big fan of all three of you both in video and in print. I absolutely love RiffTrax and not just because it's hilarious. I've had a very difficult life, it just seems like everything I try ends up utter failure. I suffer from depression, anxiety disorder and PTSD which makes everyday life a major struggle. I've even considered suicide and many points in my life. Even when something goes right, something ten times worse always happens. Like now, I'm laid off from my job as a school bus driver…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Quick note on BringBackMST3k rewards

I'm fairly confident I already owned both Manos and Plan 9. I'm certain about Plan 9, having the disc in hand. When I look at my library now, it shows them all as having been recently added. Not a huge deal, and this is not a complaint. But it was a minor disappointment to realize I already had the 2 features provided as gifts/incentives for the campaign.
    Thanks for all you do!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

Website Suggestions

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base