Skip to content

Website Suggestions

Find a bug in the new RiffTrax.com? Have an idea to make it better? Let us know here.

PLEASE NOTE: Adding feedback requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

322 results found

1. Memory function, app request & movie suggestions

Too lazy to make two separate suggestions. Forgive me if either has been asked & answered. Didn't see it in the feedback. I also didn't really look either, so that may be why.

1) How about a "resume watching" or "start from beginning" option?

2) I'd also love to be able to access my entire library from the app, not just audio-only tracks.

3) "Up the Creek". Schlocky Meatballs knock-off

4) "Where the boys are, '84" I think this is perfect for Mary Jo and Bridget.

You are all awesome.

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. RiffTrax App Trailers

It'd be really cool if inside the store in the app if there were trailers or clips from the movie with highlights from the rifftrax. I know I can go to your YouTube channel. But a direct embedded video in the App Store would be great.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Cracked collaboration

For those of you who don't know, Cracked is America's only humor site (or so they claim). Seriously, these guys are hilarious and any collaboration between them and RiffTrax is sure to be a hit. Check out their website at http://www.cracked.com/ if you don't believe me.

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Riff both Conjuring films !

They both awful films that deserve to be Rifftrax. I couldn't finish Conjuring 2. I wanted to choke every one in the cast. ! Mr. Ed . Specially that guy !

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. From a RiffTrax Fan...of many years

Hi,

Just want to tell you guys at Riff Co., that I've been going through a huge depression phase in life, and you guys have helped me a lot.... maybe even more than my psychologist. Keep up the great work, and thanks.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  7. Bring Rifftrax Live to California!

I saw you guys do a Rifftrax Live in San Diego back in 2007, and I've been waiting for you to do it again but you're always in Nashville (or somewhere back east which is NOT in CA). I think it would be amazing to do a live show in CA again, since I have been waiting 10 years for another live show done in CA so I think you're way overdue. Thanks for hearing me out!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. "Always Log Me In" button on log-in page

Hello!

OK, let's clear this up, I love you guys. I have two options for watching the stuff I've bought on Rifftrax. I can use my tiny, horrible, nasty, icky laptop with awful picture and sound quality, or I can use my glorious Xbox One on my beautiful HDTV with a dedicated sound system.

On my laptop, Google Chrome knows all my secrets and can fill in the password space for me automatically. My Xbox One isn't that intelligent. It plays Call of Duty, for goodness sake.

Please have a "keep logged in" button when we log in so I…

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. A thank you!

Just wanted to thank you for adding the "hide titles you own" option and putting the "you own this" message on the ones I do - makes browsing much easier!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  10. Few ideas

Just a couple of things-

If you wouldnt mind proposing to the guys maybe playing a short of Incognito Cinema Warriors XP at one of the live shows? I dont work for them or anything, but am a fan. They are top quality!

Another thing, if you could do maybe some sort of 48-hour rental at a lower fee for the VODs. Then if we want to own it we could pay the rest of the amount.

Also if you get some other way to watch our content on SmartTVs or Roku.

Thanks, otherwise LOVE the guys!

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Will gladly pay more for blockbuster riffs

I think your new app positions you in a perfect niche to do more blockbuster riffs. And now that the hassle of syncing is gone, I would gladly pay more for the just-the-jokes commentaries, and assume many of your long-time customers would agree. With auto-syncing, I'd gladly pay closer to the $10 price to sync with my own library using the app, if it meant getting movies like Jupiter Ascending, the new Marvel titles, etc. Please take my money!

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. "The Outsiders"?

Riff "The Outsiders"?
    Love love love always,
    Emily and Derek

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. My library

I would like to be able to print a list of the movie riffs I have purchased so that I can shop for the movies themselves. I have donated movies that I didn't realize I own the riff. I'd like to be able to carry the list with me when I am shopping. Before donating some of the movies I used the search feature to see if a movies was in your catalog, but it does not show movies titles that you already own. It would be helpful if it did show movies that you own with a message that…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  14. ICWXP

I love your site. Anyways I wanted to let you know about a slice of awesomeness thats a tribute to MST3K (its really good, I swear! I was totally dubious about it at first too) that is Incognito Cinema Warriors XP. I know Mike has already endorsed them. But they are really struggling and maybe even showing one of their shorts at a live show? Please check em out and if you wouldnt mind and you want to, mention them somewhere on the site. Thank you! http://www.icwxp.com/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. Suggestion: Alligator People 1959

Watched the trailer for this movie and instantly thought that this movie definitely is worthy of the RiffTrax treatment. It's so bad that it had me laughing throughout the movie.

The full movie is on YouTube:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvITj2-2RSM

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Rewind/fast forward button

Just an idea, but I would really like a 10 second backward and possibly 10 second forward button, like what's on the Hulu player, for instance. I usually Chromecast Rifftrax from my phone to my TV, and sometimes if I miss something or there was a particularly funny riff, I want to go back and see it again, but it's really hard to go back just a few seconds manually. A 10 (or possibly 30 second) rewind button on your player would really help.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Big Thank You

I just wanted to say thank you very much for the Christmas present $10 giftcard. I purchased Mega Force and a couple of shorts. My wife and I had a great New Year's Eve morning having a good laugh with the guys and a very bad movie. The shadow wang comment by Bill was the funniest riff of the whole movie.

Thanks again, and keep up the good work.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. Thank you for the $10 giftcard!

You guys are amazing. Keep doing what you're doing. You guys have had me and my family in stitches for over 20 years now. Thanks for the laughs.

-Amy J.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. Psh; "Improve".

I'm just inclined to say thank you for the $10 gift card. All prices aside, that's fucking sweet. For what it's worth, you're making my way through a drumpf presidency that much more tolerable. Godspeed.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)