Skip to content

Website Suggestions

Find a bug in the new RiffTrax.com? Have an idea to make it better? Let us know here.

PLEASE NOTE: Adding feedback requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

322 results found

1. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  2. Manual Syncing

My phone's a piece of crap and the syncing is always way off. I'd really appreciate it if if the option for manually syncing the jokes was available.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. Editing!?

Hi, long, longtime fan here and I've noticed that lately all the Rifftrax movies have been HEAVILY edited - the latest, Kill and Kill Again, was shorn of about 30 minutes! And that's been true of at least the last half dozen movies.

Is it a coincidence or is this the new policy at RT? It feels like a step backwards to MST days when there was no choice.

Thanks,

Bernie Jacobs
    bjacobs73@optonline.net

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. More sci fi "B" movies from the 50s & 60s please! How about Queen of Blood?

What's the difference between "entering" my idea and "describing" my idea? Just wondering. Anyway, I love everything you do, buuuh-utt my favorite type of movie riff is sci fi stuff from the 50s and 60s. Here's my suggestion: Queen of Blood. What could be better? Vampire alien queen. She's green, she's fabulous, and she'll suck you dry if you don't watch out! Also, John Saxon!

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Ethereum donations on website

Hi!

My name is Konstantin.

We have a free web service that helps to accept Ethereum donations online: https://etherdonation.com (supports MetaMask wallet & QR-code).

We hope, that our service will be useful for your site to collect more ETH.

Thank you!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. RiffTrax Live 2017

Why are you re-broadcasting the 2013 RiffTrax Live for the Halloween Edition??? Anyone who actually cares about such events will have VERY likely attended the 2013 broadcast... including myself and the group I go with each year.

I feel like the Halloween season is the best time for RiffTrax Live and this is a huge disappointment... I seriously doubt I am alone in this opinion.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Separate riff-only from videos in my library view

I really want to look at my library separated by audio-only purchases and those that have video and riffs mixed (like shorts and live shows). When I'm logged into the website I usually want to look at the latter because I use the app to sync riff-only soundtracks.I'd just love a little separate header for the two on the same page.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Riff suggestion.

I'm a long time fan, just wanting to make a suggestion from my collection of amazing(!) films. 'Nemesis' (1992) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0107668/

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. Runtime missing

I like the new layout of the site but I miss the runtime that used to display on the right side when you were looking at an individual title.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Repeat purchases (in a way)

Every so often, I purchase an individual short that I already own as a part of a collection or from a live performance. I'm already using the "Digital titles you own are currently hidden" filter, but this doesn't take this issue into account. I watch the previews before purchasing, but that's not always enough for me to think "Hey, I've seen this. I must own it already... somewhere." and I buy it again. It should be possible to add flags to all titles so that repeats like this can be filtered out as well. Or, better yet, have the shorts…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I LOVE THE NEW WEB DESIGN!!!!!

I love the new web design!! It's sooooooo much neater and cleaner!! Great job everyone!

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ratings for films...

I've noticed you started rating the films and letting us know a little more about the content of the movies. Please please please keep doing that. Also thank you.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Advertise that RiffTrax streams free on Amazon Prime!

I just discovered many RiffTrax options on my Amazon Prime account. You need to point this out to people! I get that you likely receive less revenue vs. people buying the DVDs - but hey, you're also likely losing incremental income. I'll do my part by sharing on FB, Twitter, etc - but howsabout you maybe mention this in the next Kickstarter update? Loving the laughs..... Kevin

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Did survey, want to add one thing.

I put a request for more Mary Jo and Bridget in the survey but I'd also like to see more of The Mads, Frank and Trace, if possible. They've already got a traveling show and maybe they could use some of that material for those of us that love them but can't make it to their shows.

You folks are great!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  15. Remove items from Wishlist when you buy them

So this is one of those things that bothers me... I can have a wishlist of items, but if I then purchase something off my wishlist, the item stays on my wishlist. I can see this making sense if I'm buying something I've wishlisted for someone else (because it's for the other person, not me), but if it's something for me, from my wishlist, it should disappear from my list. It's a bit annoying having to scroll through things and wondering if I already purchased it or not.

Related to this, we shouldn't be able to wishlist things we own.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Comet: Ghost of Dragstrip Hollow

Just caught the end of this epic on Comet: Ghost of Dragstrip Hollow. It isn't showing up in your listings. Seriously, how did you never riff this one? I only saw the end, but in the last five minutes it featured a talking parrot AND a talking car, a costume ball, a ghost, a male comic relief character in a generic Creature from the Black Lagoon costume with a voice on helium, a rock band shooting off pistols during their performance, and a closing credit of, if I read it correctly, "The Endest, Man." One can only imagine what cinematic…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Rifftrax Live

When you offer Rifftrax Lives, can you also offer a Rifftrax regular version as well? The live events are fun to go to and see in person, and having them available to view at home is a neat piece of nostalgia for those who have gone to them, but the audience laughter is a big distraction from the videos. You did this for NOTLD, and I'd like to see you do this for more titles (Birdemic, Manos, etc)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. Ray Harryhausen movie riffs

Riffs of Ray Harryhausen movies ie; The Sinbad movies, Jason and the Argonauts and the 1981 version of Clash of the Titans?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  19. Stop being awesome. My guilt of freeloading has led me to send you money. Back to Minnesota with you.

On mst you are performing in person, not just the dubbed track. I love your live shows, I have so much of your free stuff, I broke down and paid you, against my better judgement. I think adding a performance element to your Riffs would add a little fun. Plus, you might win fame as Northern white people with weird minds; oh wait, that already happened... All the best, mike

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. Movie riff idea

Hi guys, I have an idea for a movie that would be hilarious for you to riff. It's the 1996 film Solo starring Mario van Peebles. Awful movie, and would be so funny to hear riffed. I would love to do it myself but I'm more of an amateur and think you guys could do better than me. Cheers!

Victor

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Website Suggestions

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base