Skip to content

Website Suggestions

Find a bug in the new RiffTrax.com? Have an idea to make it better? Let us know here.

PLEASE NOTE: Adding feedback requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

322 results found

1. I suggest that you bundle all 15 Batman serials for $20 ($9.85 savings). I'd buy it, and I know a lot of others would too!

I suggest that you bundle all 15 Batman serials as one product for $20 ($9.85 savings). I'd buy it, and I know a lot of others would too!

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Plex App

It would be fantastic if there were a Plex App or channel where I could stream my library videos without downloading them straight through plex.

39 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. E-giftcards

I'm sure you guys are trying to avoid becoming a behemoth e-tailer like Amazon, but might you consider allow us to buy e-giftcards? You already have a system to provide them for RiffTrax promotions, and you sell physical giftcards. Combining the two might reduce your expenses while encouraging immediate sales.

As an example, I absolutely want to buy Mary Jo & Bridget's new "Home Of The Future" short (and will after I send this!), but usually I just add obviously great shorts to my cart or wish list to buy them when I accumulate enough titles to make a more…

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Standardize audio output db on all products

I know you guys work hard, but you're not getting your money's worth out of digital production if you haven't standardized the audio output db on your products. A sound / recording engineer will know what I'm talking about.

It's the difference between a virtual silent movie and ear-splitting commentary.

Looking at some of the other suggestions, you have a couple of similar comments already. It's possible the person(s) doing your processing and digital conversion NEED a little help.

p.s. Thanks for years of entertaining commentary on the most abysmal collection of cinema rejects!

Best to You,
    A Fan and…

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. RLM

Mike, Kevin and Bill should team up with the guys over at Red Letter Media and do a monster mash up of awesomeness! I suggest the new team do something with the Catman "franchise." Catman In Lethal Track and Catman In Boxer's Blow! If you haven't seen these two "films," you NEED to!

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Trim the "racism" jokes

I wish you guys would trim down the "jokes" calling characters, portrayals of characters, etc, "racist" and so on...I can't tell if you're making fun of people who call everything racist, or calling the subject racist, or whatever, but either way a lot of the time the jokes just turn an entertaining rifftrax into a reminder of the world I'm trying to forget in the process, and make bad writing (since a lot of times they pertain to stereotypical portrayals of non-white characters, apparently stereotypical white characters aren't racist) seem actively hostile instead of just funny. Like, when the riffer…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. Amazon Fire TV app

I know you guys already released an Android app, and Fire TV is technically Android, but it would be nice to have an app we can use to stream the downloadable videos we purchase!

55 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. A way to tell if I have downloaded the whole file.

Because there are many times when I think I have successfully downloaded an entire MP4, but really I have 98% or 99%, I would find it useful to have something like a checksum or even an exact number of bytes that the file should be present on the RiffTrax website. This is especially useful for large files like many of the HD High ones that are 10 to 12GB is size. It takes me several hours to download those and I've noticed a few times that they were incomplete when playing them.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Cinematic Titanic episodes on Rifftrax?

Hey guys I saw the reunion special and loved seeing all you guys together again. When will I be able to buy it so I can watch it again and again? I love that your adding MST3k episodes to the rifftrax catalog as well as the film crew episodes. Would it be possible to get the cinematic titanic episodes added to rifftrax as well, especially since they're not doing them anymore and their site no longer exists, so those episodes are no longer available to purchase. I had a few of their dvd's but I'm missing a lot of them…

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Canadian Showings!

I keep getting emails for rifftrax live events but I live in Canada and they are only ever showing them in the US. Will there be any plans for Canadian showings? I'd go to all of them and I'm always sad when I see they are for the US only.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Eliminating "fat jokes" and transgender jokes.

Hey, so, you guys are great, I'm a long time fan and my teenager is now a huge fan as well. You are SO funny. But as I'm watching some of the Just the Jokes now, jokes in a couple of categories stand out as wince-worthy: fat jokes and jokes about transgender people. I'd like to request that you put some thought into eliminating those kinds of jokes from future recordings because they already risk making a lot of people uncomfortable and in the long run I think they're going to seem even worse. Thanks for considering this suggestion.

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Can't filter catalog on mobile without lots of scrolling

Steps to reproduce:
    1. On mobile device (iPhone 6S), go to http://www.rifftrax.com/catalog
    2. Scroll to the bottom to try to get to the filters.

Expected Result
    You see filters and can change them

Actual Result
    The page keeps lazy-loading more movies in the catalog.

Since the site is responsive, it's probably pushing the filter section to after the catalog, but when the browser gets to the bottom of the catalog, it loads more episodes. Now the filters get moved down to underneath the next X episodes that loaded. Unless the loading fails or you have the reflexes of a Pumaman,…

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Compliment, kudos, plaudits, laudations

Hey Rifftrax,
    I just wanted to compliment you on your fine site. The content is fabulous of course but the site itself, it's user-friendliness, and your customer friendly policies are great. If you sold staplers and melon ballers I'd buy them from you rather than any other retailer. So many businesses seem to want to take as much of your money as possible while giving the customer as little as possible in return. Everything about Rifftrax is top notch. It's obvious you're here for the fans. Thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. Apple TV app

If RiffTrax makes an app for the new Apple TV that lets you stream the VODs in your account to your TV set, I will buy one.

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Receive Riff-Free copy of streaming movies as well

It would be great if when a B-movie was purchased (i.e. Wonder Women) there was an option to download the film sans riffs. I know this seemingly defeats the point, but I think it may be fun to watch the movie first without riffs on some occasions. Some of the odd Italian ripoff films are tough to find on DVD/BLU because no one in their right mind would purchase them, but you guys seemingly have rights. Just throwing it out there.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. Being able to 'add' titles I already own to My_Library would make browsing the catalog easier...

I think this may have been suggested before, but I'd like to put in another request. For those of us that have almost everything you've ever created, being able to tag titles as already in our collections (but certainly not downloadable) would make looking for things to buy a little easier. For example, I have ALL of the RiffTrax shorts collections on physical media; it would be great to be able to go in a flag all of those individual shorts as already being in my collection. Same for the MST3K and Film Crew titles; I have all of the…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. h265 (HEVC) encoding

h265 is finally hitting mainstream with 4k players, and the space-saving advantages aren't limited to 4k video. I re-encode all my video content into h265 (unless the starting quality is so low that it's not a good idea), and I frequently see space savings of 25-50%. I'd love to be able to get files encoded with h265 without having to do it myself, and you guys would save on bandwidth, especially for HD movies/

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. RiffTrax PlayStation App

We all know it arrived on iOS and Android, but what about PlayStation? Will there ever be an app for PS4, PS3 and/or PlayStation Vita? It could stream VODs and Shorts, while Just The Jokes would sync with the DVD or Blu-Ray when inserted into the PS4 or PS3. If on the PSVita, you'd synchronize the film, like the iOS app.

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Mothra's voice for Rifftrax should be female

The trailer for the upcoming Rifftrax of Mothra has them doing a deep comic male voice for Mothra in the movie. Mothra is female and is mentioned as a female in almost all the Godzilla movies. It is what makes this monster unique compared to other monsters. It would have been nice for those at Rifftrax to at least try and bring a feminine quality to a voice over. Portraying Mothra with an angry man voice simply does not make since to fans of Kaiju.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

Website Suggestions

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base