Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. The Great Wall (2017)

Matt Damon fighting monsters o the Great Wall of China... A no brainer!!

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. Speed Racer (2008)

I'm not sure how this one hasn't been mentioned yet. This '08 live-action version of the old cartoon starring Matthew Fox seems ripe for the pickin'. Personally, having grown up with the cartoon, the movie was even worse than I expected - and my expectations were pretty low. Not only is there a nice cannon to pull jokes from but the live-action version of this ridiculous concept begs to be made fun of at every turn. Let the bad driving puns begin!

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. All The Devils Are Here

Dearest Rifftrax, I'm an incompetent filmmaker who created this Central Floridian creature-feature for the sole purpose of being riffed by you.

It stars Dale DaBone, whose penis you may have seen in "I Cream on Genie" and "Saturday Night Fever XXX".

Think 'Fever Lake' on steroids: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APNKz3c7Pvk

You have my number

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. She's Dressed to Kill (1979 TV Movie)

A prestigious fashion design agency sponsors a weekend getaway where the models are being murdered one by one. Cyanide lipstick, poisonous gas in a can of hairspray, and assorted other model-unfriendly means of dispatch highlighted this made-for-television whodunit. -Fright Night
    Modeling has never been for the weak-of-heart, and this movie highlights the dangers models face on a daily basis. (Excluding cat fights, of course.)

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Human Highway

What if Neil Young, Devo, Dean Stockwell and Dennis Hopper made a musical in 1982? Well they did. So there.

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/neil_young_human_highway

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Marble countertop instructional video

My wife and I bought a house from an old couple and as a courtesy they left us and instructional video tape for our marble countertop. Its made by DuPont. I also have one for a GE stove. These are great because they're from a time where companies thought people would take the time to watch this

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Short  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. Avia Vampire Hunter

What do i even say about this 2005 indie "horror thriller" film but i give it a try as someone who was fooled into watched it by a DVD cover that showed promise, ok 6 things about this film,

(1) the first 3 to 5 minutes of the film is just trailers for Avia Vampire Hunter and then get the intro that goes on for almost minute.

(2) the sound balance of... everything is so off, i swear they hired 80 year old stroke victim as there sound editor and even that might be to much of a complement and…

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. Ghost in the Shell

This is just yet another movie that looked okay but turned out to be worse than a date with Gérard Depardieu.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. Avatar (RiffTrax LIVE!)

This is a tall order, guys. Take this seriously. It would cost a LOT and take plenty of persuading James Cameron. But, it's worth a try. Avatar is the highest grossing movie ever (next to Titanic, another J.C. disaster) and it's also the worst. I live in Missouri, but I would travel to Nashville TN for a riffing of this (who wouldn't?). Please, consider this. Perhaps by some miracle it will be do-able.

Thank You.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. It Came from Beneath the Sea

Classic monster movie with Ray Harryhausen special effects (a giant octopus, no less)!

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Penn and Teller Get Killed

Most movies make you wait until the end to find whether or not the title characters live or die. Or you can do research online or at your library to find the answer. Penn and his partner Teller have made this process much easier by telling you right in the title that they get killed. Don't say they didn't warn you.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Fantastic Mr. Fox

Boggis, Bunce, and Bean... Oh, wait I mean Mike, Kevin and Bill riffing the "cuss" out of a sly fox stealing from three farmers of their chickens, donuts and cider.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. The Three Stooges in Orbit

Moe, Larry and a replacement Stooge
    Old men too old to get beat up so much
    Martians. Cheesy, fake Martians

Just sad but you guys can make it fun

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Houseboat Horror

B-List Australian celebs in a low budget slasher film, mostly taking place on cramped houseboats. When "Knockout Brian Mannix Song Hits" are a selling point, you don't have a lot going for you. This has all the makings of a classic VOD title like Terror at Tenkiller or The Last Slumber Party.

Australian Comedian Tony Martin can sell you on this movie better than I probably can, enjoy this sampler: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTVIoHum4w0

44 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Beauty and the Beast (1991)

Yes, I want you to riff the Oscar nominated Disney movie. Why? Because it is a love story based on Stockholm syndrome.

True, I've had to watch this 1,000 times because my 2-year-old daughter adores it, and it is a good movie, but it is riffable.

Belle is basically a bored young girl who wants something than her "provincial life," which sounds very much like a 17th century version's white people problems-ish to me. The answer to her prayers turns out to be getting taken prisoner in exchange for her father, who is so inept I don't know how he…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. The Ugly Dachshund

Oh man this Disney movie has it all...A childless couple with dogs, long expositions about the dogs, racist Japanese caterers having run-ins with the dogs, birthday gifts but all of them are dog themed, and bumbling policeman who keeps getting bamboozled because of the dogs...This one is ripe for the riffing!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. hauntedween

Ok, so, back in the early 90's, a movie was made locally to my hometown called 'Haunted Ween'. I'm telling you, it's a stinker with a capital STINK. It's low budget, poorly acted and tries really hard to be 'Halloween' some 20 years after the fact. It was filmed in Bowling Green, KY, which is where John Carpenter is from, so hence the huge inferiority complex attached to the movie. The entire thing practically begs to be riffed. I was about 11 years old when it filmed and was an extra on the set, but I didn't make the cut.…

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Coyote Ugly

Aspiring songwriter Violet Sanford, after getting a job at a women-run NYC bar that teases its male patrons, comes out of her shell.

Featuring a plot that was recycled for Crossroads!
    and starting Adam Garcia from such features such as Coyote Ugly!

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. writing well./paragraphs

This is an educational short that me and my friends at school loved as a kid. It's about a couple of kids learning how to write paragraphs from an alien named axolotl. The alien is just a man with aluminum paint and a curly blue wig. And if that weren't enough, he's actually living in one of the kid's house, ALF style. Except of course this particular extraterrestrial hates cats and thinks they're trying to eat him instead of the other way around. I cannot tell you how much I would love to see this short riffed on. I hope…

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Short  ·  Admin →

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base