Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. Haunts of the Very Rich

This film would make for a wonderful, riff-filled experience. Several wealthy, yet haunted, people arrive at a strange tropical resort only to find... well, it's supposed to be terror, but sadly, no..not so much. Possibly an a half-hearted attempt to cash in on the anthology horror films from Amicus studios (Tales from the Crypt, Dr. Terror's House of Horrors, etc), this film just fails time after wonderfully awkward time.

Reasons, you ask?:

1. The cast: Ed Asner (boozy and grumpy), Chloris Leachman (very hip and groovy), Lloyd Bridges (boozy and lecherous), Anne Francis (wasted in this film), Robert Reed (channeling Elmer…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Ella Enchanted (2004)

Anne Hathaway is given the "gift" of obedience, because it's better than being a squirrel. Oh, and some girls wear T Shirts with the Prince's picture on them, and they still expect to believe it takes place in medieval times.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Tarkan versus the Vikings

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarkan_Versus_the_Vikings I don't know if there is an English version, and I haven't seen more than just clips, but it looks like a fun 1971 rubber-suit monster movie. Here is a clip that seems to completely rip off King Kong: http://i.imgur.com/b29DwUp.gifv I hope it is a good candidate!

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Short  ·  Admin →
  5. Xxx: Return of Xander Cage

This movie was so ridiculous. It screams out for y'all to give it your best riffs.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. Revenge of the Stepford Wives

A TV reporter arrives in Stepford to do a story on the American town with the lowest crime and divorce rates and the tightest real-estate market (no one ever leaves). She needs an assistant, and after interviewing the seemingly-plastic women of Stepford, jumps at the chance to hire the down-to-earth Megan, who's married to a newly-hired cop who hasn't yet moved into the town. Four times a day a siren sounds and every woman in town takes a pill (they each claim it's a thyroid condition). Accidents start to happen, Megan disappears for a couple of days, and the reporter…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Max Magician And The Legend Of The Rings

"In the tradition of Harry Potter and the lord of the rings."
    How the movie describes itself should tell you everything as to why this is rifftrax gold. Bad voiceovers, awful story, and acting so bad everything will look good after.

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. Pulgasari

1) It's history - Kim Jong Il kidnapped the director
    2) A godzilla like character
    3) Much silliness

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. The Space Between Us

It pretty much riffs itself.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Circle of Iron

It is a 1978 insult to Bruce Lee. Yet another martial arts movie with David Carridine, Christopher Lee and Roddy McDowell. An Ator like hero seeks the Book of All Knowledge and ends up learning a valuable lesson. It stinks!!!

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. The Devil's Partner

A super cheesy movie from 1962 that was a lot of fun to narrate for my husband and myself. Definitely think either Mystery Science Theater or the RiffTrax side should check it out.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Devil Times Five (1974)

"Five extremely disturbed, sociopathic children escape from their psychiatric transport and are taken in unwittingly by a group of adult villagers on winter vacation.
    - Written by Anonymous"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0071413/combined
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7eHAFEpQCU

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Now and Then 1995

Horrible 90's movie

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. More Joe Estevez!!!

Just a general request for more Joe Estevez movies.
    Bruce Campbell may be the king of b-movies but Joe Estevez is the absolute master of the z-grade movies!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. More DVDs

As much as I like being able to pull up your movies on my laptop, I'd really like to have a few more on my shelf. Titles like Sons of Hercules, Revenge of Dr X, City of the Dead, any of their public domain titles; I'd love to see any of them on disc. I already own several, but if they were put on disc, I might go ahead and buy then again.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. The Woman Eater aka The Womaneater(1958)

A mad scientist captures women and feeds them to a flesh-eating tree, which in turn gives him a serum that helps bring the dead back to life.
    This movie explains in detail why Obamacare really needs to be reworked ASAP.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. Horror Planet AKA Inseminoid (1981)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0084090/combined
    Lord have mercy on our collective souls for this one.

Trailer:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_VzURUMx3A

Ceremoniously falling into the list of the Best Worst Alien Ripoffs on The Dan Cave with Dan Casey Youtube podcast.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=659RU-rwOLg

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. Anne of Green Gables (PBS, 2016)

In my opinion, when you strike gold with a movie (aka perfect it) you shouldn't mess with it again. It would be stupid if Disney re-animated "Frozen" in 30 years. So, that's one of the reasons why the new Anne of Green Gables is bad. Oh, did I mention it has Martin Sheen, who's related to our precious "Soultaker" star?

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. The Princess Diaries

Disney is known for their animated fairy tales. So they decided to something a little different and make a live-action fairy tale set in present-day San Francisco. There are no villains, no songs, and no magic to speak of. However, there is enough cheese in this film to feed the entire state of Wisconsin for a millennium.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Marie Antoinette

Sofia Coppola directed this 2006 film, mixing 20th century pop tunes with 18th century scenery and costumes. With one huge party after another, historical accuracy and context go out the window fast enough to escape Earth's gravity.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base