Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. Kong: Skull Island

Nick Fury, Loki, Nova, and Ms. Marvel meet King Kong and Mike, Kevin, and Bill riff it!!!

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. clown

Yes there is a movie about a demon that turns people into clowns and no it is not a parody
    1. it has clowns
    2. the deomon turns people into clowns so it's an infection
    3. This is apparently not a parody.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M25cDzZ2DwY

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Serpent Island (1954)

An office secretary from Scranton, Pennsylvania (Rosalind Hayes) sets out to find her great-grandfather's hidden treasure. She enlists the aid of a former Marine Engineer turned harbor bum (Sonny Tufts) and the greedy Captain (Tom Monroe) of the sea ship "Constellation". They find the gold hidden on an island near Haite, but it's guarded by a voodoo cult and a boa constrictor.
    - Written by Scott Blacksher
    That voodoo magic stuff can be certain death to anyone that upsets their cult...but there's the gold...don't forget about the deadly a boa constrictor...well also you have Rifftrax to step in if needed.…

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. The crimson ghost

I love the Batman serials you guys did,so may I suggest this serial? The crimson ghost should be recognizable from the Misfits album covers

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Return of the Ewok (1982)

Weird ass behind the scenes mockumentary (?), where Warwick Davis alternates between himself and an ewok bouncing back and forth between our world and sets of Return of the Jedi.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0490479/combined
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcchh2JMrhg

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Short  ·  Admin →
  6. Pin

Pin "A Plastic Nightmare" from 1988 with Terry O'Quinn as a Doctor that teaches his children using a life-sized anatomy doll named Pin. After dad dies the son keeps Pin alive with ventriloquism and makes Pin a part of the family. Great movie and plenty of opportunities for Riffs.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Banshee!!!

It's a creature feature about bloody banshees. What's not to riff?

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Mr. Billion (1977)

Drunk Jackie Gleason!

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Creature with the Atom Brain

An ex-Nazi mad scientist uses radio-controlled atomic-powered zombies in his quest to help an exiled American gangster return to power.
    This is the same process that we now use in American elections.
    You already knew that didn't you? I mean this is really not a secret nowadays. PLEASE TELL ME THAT I DIDN'T JUST GIVE AWAY TOP-SECRET GOVERNMENT INFORMATION?

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. 12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. The Zombie Walks (1968)

As far as bad movies goes, this one is a gem. Everything, from the killer's skull mask to the cheesy melodrama effects, makes it extremely funny. One extraordinary line shows a mechanism triggering the door to a secret passage opened by. a penny bank! Some wacko characters shows the filmmakers didn't take themselves very seriously. The final explanation doesn't explain anything. But this is a murder mystery far over the edge, on the tradition of "Doctor X".
    by Phroggy

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Fall of the House of Usher (1979 TV Movie)

The early '60s version of Edgar Allan Poe's story starring Vincent Price was intentionally campy, and came out quite cool. THEY DID NOT NEED TO MAKE THIS HALF-FORMED VERSION!!!!!!! It's not just the stilted acting that's the problem; I'd say that the biggest problem lies in the casting. Martin Landau as Roderick Usher wasn't a bad choice, but did they really think it wise to cast Robert Hays, after everyone remembered him from "Airplane!"?! Or Ray Walston, after everyone remembered him from "My Favorite Martian" (not to mention "Fast Times at Ridgemont High")?! As for Charlene Tilton, I best remember…

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. The Cremators (1972)

An evil lethal bright orange yellow fireball comes to earth and goes on a rampage in a remote lakeside area; the flaming thing rolls over various hapless folks and reduces them to ashes. It's up to nerdy scientist Dr. Iane Thorne (blandly played by Marvin Howard) to figure out a way to stop it before it's too late. Writer/director Harry Essex, who also wrote the scripts for the classic 50's fright features "It Came from Outer Space" and "The Creature from the Black Lagoon," pukes forth a 50's style micro-budget clunker that boasts all the necessary bad movie vices to…

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The Keeper of Time

Filmed in beautiful Lithuania, The Keeper of Time stars Michael O'Hearn, Adam T. Dawson, and Parker Alexander. Like any good movie, The Keeper of Time begins with children being killed by a demon. A good looking female shape-shifting demon, but still a demon. After two children bit the dust, we join the last child on the demon's hit list- little Timmy, the week from 12 year old farm boy. Timmy and his mother return to his home, only to find that a sinister looking women dressed in black has given their father/husband apples to eat. When Timmy states that he…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Space Patrol aka Planet Patrol1962 (TV Series)

This series is also known by its US title Planet Patrol to avoid confusion with the 1950s American live-action series of the same name. The marionettes used in the series incorporated some elements of Gerry Anderson's Supermarionation technique - specifically their mouths would move in synch with dialogue.

The series is set in the year 2100, by which time the indigenous and autonomous civilizations on Earth, Mars and Venus have banded together to form the United Galactic Organization (UGO). Space Patrol is the UGO's military wing, and the series follows the actions of this interplanetary force, focusing on the missions…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. Deep Evil (Lorenzo Lamas)

Cheap sci-fi horror. Renegade actually yells "Die you alien scum die!"
    How can you pass that up?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Renegade (T.V. Series, 1992?)

I just got a new channel on my T.V. called Heroes. It's mostly cheesy stuff, including this Samurai Cop-esque show. The guy in it looks just like Samurai Cop, and he's got the hair to prove it. He rides a motorcycle and... fights crime, I guess. There's also plenty of hammy acting to go with it.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Star Slammer (1986)

Two women who have been unjustly confined to a prison planet plot their escape, all the while having to put up with lesbian guards, crazed wardens and mutant rodents.
    This movie just sounds so bad in oh so many ways, that I am submitting it to the undercover riffing agents for further interrogation.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Night Shadow

80's werewolf movie... didn't finish it... bad acting, repulsive characters that remind me of "Hobgoblins" people... for all I know it's really good with awesome effects, but I doubt it.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base