Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. Pray For The Wildcats

1. William Shatner
    2. Andy Griffith
    3. Robert Reed AND Marjoe Gortner. All of them on dirtbikes, on some ill-conceived desert camping trip/male bonding adventure gone bad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n53pzCKNP8s

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Blackbelt

Bet you don't get this one often, but I was in this movie (hard to believe I would admit to being in a Roger Corman movie). It was filmed in the late 80's and released in 1992 (so you know the hair was good anyway). We filmed the entire movie on only three sets so obviously this was a typical block buster Corman deal. It stars my old friend Don "the Dragon" Wilson, the light-heavy weigh World Kick Boxing Champion and the interesting thing about it is, the name. That is because everyone who fights (or gets KO'ed anyway) is…

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Repligator

Army experimentation with transporter devices accidentally turns people into alligators.

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Gunan King of the Barbarians

bad dubbing
    bad framing bad score
    goofy fast motion/slow motion
    cheesy swordplay decent story
    overall fun feel resolution looks ok - watchable
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0085737/

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Terrarium (aka War of the Planets) (2003)

Extremely low-rent sci-fi film about a group of astronauts who volunteer to start a colony on a newly discovered planet. After 15 years in cryosleep, they awaken to learn that their ship has crash-landed and they're all stuck in their cryotubes. Also, there's a hairy alien on board (which is clearly a guy in a gorilla suit) devouring them. Features sub-amateur acting, CGI that would seem cheap in a PS1 cutscene, and blood/gore effects than didn't even merit an R rating. Spoiler Alert: they kill the beast, escape, and learn that they've been placed in a glass dome for observation…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. krampus unleashed

Truly awful, bad acting horror movie

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Swamp Thing (the new DCU show)

We had to pause every 5 minutes to riff the lazy writing ourselves... Like the CDC person who walks through contaminated areas with nothing but gloves. Patient 0 being so loosely monitored she pulls out her leads, sets of alarms, and walks off without anyone noticing... My God it's horrible writing for such a well "made" show.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  8. Swamp Thing (the new DCU show)

We had to pause every 5 minutes to riff the lazy writing ourselves... Like the CDC person who walks through contaminated areas with nothing but gloves. Patient 0 being so loosely monitored she pulls out her leads, sets of alarms, and walks off without anyone noticing... My God it's horrible writing for such a well "made" show.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. The Cutting Edge

Classic cheesy early 90s rom-com starring DB Sweeney about an injured hockey player partnering up with a temperamental figure skater on a quest for Olympic gold. (SPOILER: We never find out if they win or not...)

This is a fun movie on its own, but ripe for riffing: early 90s hair, clothes, and figure skating costumes; bad movement effects to hide the fact that the stars aren't the ones doing the fancy figure skating moves; the starlet's temper tantrums ("toe pick"!), and plenty of other cheesy goofiness!

The movie is silly and absurd but still extremely watchable and enjoyable.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Blown Away (1993)

Cheesy thriller Starring Corey Haim, Corey Feldman and Nicole Eggert

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. Garage Sale Mystery (Hallmark Channel)

Please do a Garage Sale Mystery with Lori Loughlin! I don't mind some other Hallmark mystery movies, but those are just too funny. Her husband apparently never works, granted he's ALWAYS hanging around the house. Her kids are constantly on cheesy "typical teenager" predicaments, and the girl that plays her daughter in the first movie is rude and annoying. There's also a 50's diner they WON'T. STOP. GOING TO. Not to mention the cops/investigators sharing all info with citizen Lori. And she's always stupidly getting herself in dangerous situations that could totally have been avoided. But I've said enough.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. The Doomsday Machine (1972)

A nuclear showdown between the U.S. and the Red Chinese reaches a boiling point when spies discover that the communists have created a doomsday machine capable of disintegrating the Earth. As the world approaches apocalypse, the Americans hastily launch a crew of male and female astronauts into space in a last ditch effort to save the human race. The orbiting survivors watch horrified as the Earth is destroyed. Adrift in their tiny, vulnerable ship, they must face their greatest fears and a very dark future of hardship, madness and death.
    -oldies.com

"How those movie people get in my head and…

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Love at First Bite 1979

horror comedy directed by Stan Dragoti and written by Robert Kaufman, using characters originally created by Bram Stoker.[3] It stars George Hamilton, Susan Saint James, Richard Benjamin and Arte Johnson.[3] The original music score was composed by Charles Bernstein. The film's tagline is: "Your favorite pain in the neck is about to bite your funny bone!"

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Gangland

Gangland (2001, Staring Costas Mandylor) is an amazingly bad movie. It is so bad that even the cover art is a basically a lie (see attached). If you caught this in a local Blockbuster you'd have thought it was a gritty, albeit low budget, movie about gangs starring Ice-T and Coolio, and introducing Kristana Loken of Terminator 3... except...

1) Coolio and Ice-T play a short cameo at the very beginning of the movie where they play cops and boy are they bad at it...

2) It is a post apocalyptic scifi movie about America destroyed by a plague and…

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. All Blake Edwards Pink Panthers

All of the Blake Edwards Pink Panthers with Peter Sellers. These Movies were very funny in their time. But I think if Mike, Bill, and Kevin's riff these, they would take these to an amazing level of comedy.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Where's The Merch?

Seriously, coffee mugs, dog shirts, mouse pads, shirts, pens, etc., Yadda yadda yadda. People eat that **** up, I know I do. Brand that logo, my hooptie would look sweet sporting a Rifftrax bumper sticker where the bumper used to be. Plus bring that, what, toaster thing back? I'm sure he has a name Tito the Toaster or whatever. He's cute, a real chic magnet. I would buy a plushie.
    Okay so anyway thank you for making me laugh since the 90's you guys are awesome.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  18. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Game of Thrones final episode

I mean, it's one of the most nerdpopular shows ever, and one of the worst finales ever. What's not to riff??

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  20. The Silencers (1996)

The Silencers (1996), not the one from 1966

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)