Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. Would you Rather

"Would you Rather" is an attempt to turn the stupid adult/childs game into an extremely serious horror film. Its got some top not actors like Jeff Combs from a ton of star trek, Rob Wells best known as Ricky from the Trailer Park Boys, and Sasha Grey, plus more I am not thinking off. It's hilarious on its own but would be enhanced by riffing.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it5XICr93wU

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017)

It's just so cheesy. I mean, Spider-Man is, like, 15! Please riff it.

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. Bruce Lee and the Chinese gods

I watched this movie on Amazon Prime the other day, and the whole time I was thinking, "This would make a great riff." Okay, I was also thinking "What the hell is going on?," "When is Bruce Lee going to show up?," and "Why is this Chinese animated film trying to copy Popeye the Sailor Man's style in a movie that has so many violent deaths?"

83 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Swamp of the Ravens (comment)

Hi folks -- I couldn't find another place to submit this, so please forgive if this is misrouted. I recently watched your "Swamp of the Ravens" RiffTrax, and while overall I loved this episode, I was stunned to see a full-on autopsy smack-dab in the middle of it. If that sequence isn't an actual human autopsy, then it looks real enough to have fooled not only myself but a bunch of other horror-movie fans. You should consider adding a warning to the movie's download page, because that sequence sours the viewing experience considerably. Thanks and keep up the great work!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Chemical Wedding

Co-written by Iron Maiden's Bruce Dickinson, this 2008 horror film stars Simon Callow (he of so much better stuff than this that it's almost physically painful) as a university professor possessed by the spirit of Alastair Crowley. Crowley only has a few days to perform an occult ritual that will keep him in this body before his spirit expires forever, a ritual that requires the sacrifice of a red-headed woman. Fortunately, one of the professor's students is a red-headed woman. Unfortunately (for us as much as him) it takes him about half the film's running time to make this realisation.…

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Pathfinder

2007 Karl urban.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Demon House

This is a documentary by the Ghost Encounters folks. They do a fantastic job of yelling into empty rooms and using “scientific tools” to prove the existence of ghosts. The host, Zak Bagans, is like Richard Terry, if he were a bloated American narcissist wearing Affliction t-shirts and taking an hour to gel his hair into a mess. Basically a walking Axe body spray ad. It’s on Prime and absolutely hilarious

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  9. "Who Killed Captain Alex."

This movie is completely off the wall! I'd especially would love to see the cast react to the in-movie "Video Joker" riffing itself!

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. The Mystery of Edwin Drood (2012)

In 1870, Charles Dickens died and left his final novel unfinished. Ever since, people have been stepping forward to offer their own solutions. Some are actually pretty good. Some really aren't. This one, made for Masterpiece Theater, is laugh-out-loud hilarious. And I'm here to tell you, it ain't supposed top be. Actually, the whole thing is flipping weird with twists coming out of left field without warning to this one guy constantly shouting "Ned!" this needs top be riffed, even in a Just the Jokes file.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Benji's Very Own Christmas Story

A man in Switzerland who claims to be St. Nicholas takes a girl through a door marked "Verboten" into Santa's workshop.
    Here, we learn about Santa's changing roles in different countries via costume changes and a song or two. We also get to see the elf children (with discolored pointed putty on their noses) wearing politically-questionable cultural attire in an ironic effort toward unification. Watch out for those rice hats! How could you turn down a Christmas short that takes creative cues from 1959's Santa Claus??

Also, the girl happens to be holding the dog named Benji in her arms…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Short  ·  Admin →
  13. Star Trek: The Animated Series

This is the horrible Star Trek Animated Series from the 70s. It acts as a sequel to the Original Series in the worst ways possible.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. Getting Off on the Right Foot (1972)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4Rx57jVGfso
    In case “Last Clear Chance” and “Days of Our Years” weren’t enough, here’s another western railroad short from the days before mounting and dismounting moving equipment was banned. There’s a very good reason that practice was banned: knees and ankles. Also, it shows LA in the early 1970s, particularly the extra-nice parts of town where the railroad yards were. And finally, if it gets the safety message out, it deserves to be shown.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Ryan's Babe

IMDB: "A young man embarks on a road trip, hoping to solve his life's problems along the way."

Me: Guy gets stalked, guy gets kidnapped, kidnapper befriends him immediately, guy gets a job at diner, guy hitches a ride with a trucker, trucker drugs guy then wakes him up and drops him off, guy gets roofied by an older woman, befriends him once he wakes up, he levaes and goes somewhere else. Guy gets a new apartment wherever he wound up. I didn't necessarily mention these in order, but it doesn't really matter. This film makes no sense in order!…

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Rookie Lifeguard Potential (1993 video)

Seizure inducing ADHD centric water safety PSA sponsored by Sega using Baywatch cast members for UK audience. Also features the time traveling dolphin protagonist of Sega's Echo the Dolphin console game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoRI5E3zzzo
    Find it here on Youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABO8wB6tYCs

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Scrooge (1970)

This is a delightful musical adaptation of Charles Dickens' classic novel "A Christmas Carol". Cold-souled miser Ebenezer Scrooge (Albert Finney) has a change of heart after three spirit visitations on Christmas Eve. Folks might not have had much to sing about in England in 1860, but this musical will make you believe otherwise. Kenneth More's musical number as the Ghost of Christmas Present is especially entertaining. It would be interesting to here your take on it.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Phobe (1994) - Canadian No Budget Sci-Fi Cult Film

It's time to hop in the Rowsdower-Mobile and burn rubber back to The Great White North!

In 1994, aspiring Ontario filmmaker Erika Benedikty wrote, produced, directed and edited a wildly ambitious, feature-length sci-fi action thriller for only $250. Phobe became a local sensation.

It doesn't get any better than this!

https://www.amazon.com/Phobe-John-Rubick/dp/B0713Q5TB4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1529177279&sr=8-1&keywords=Phobe&dpID=51h6HPna87L&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. It Stains the Sands Red

After Molly and Nick's car gets stuck in the sand on the way to meet a plane out of the country, a lone zombie shows up and kills Nick. Molly flees into the unforgiving Nevada desert with the incredibly persistent zombie in hot pursuit.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. Samsung TV

That RiffTrax jingle is driving me insane. You guys need to knock back on that big time because it really is annoying. Nobody wants to listen to that over and over again it's ridiculous.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base