"RiffTrax, please riff '_________________'"

Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2017)

Because nobody ever gets tired of AT-AT action and Stormtroopers, Lucas has come through with another film! Finn has apparently gotten a promotion, given his snazzy black coat (hey, at least it's not the jacket) and fights with Phasma. Rey trains with Luke so she can do... stuff. Kylo Ren throws another tantrum. Chewbacca and BB-8 co-pilot along with another creature that's sure to give us cheesy, predictable humor. Poe is just as Han Solo-ish as ever (well, not really). Leia observes. And Snoke? That Gollum/Voldemort twin has the most hilarious predicament at the soft serve ice cream machine!- just kidding. He probably just sits around and coughs.

18 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    STAR WARS STINKS shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Monotone commented  · 

While just watching this movie in theaters all I could think of was what RiffTrax could do with it. It was predictable and pandering. Please do this movie!!! Do it on the day the disk is released!

• Super Meerkat commented  · 

Doesn’t the film have to be released first,

• STAR WARS STINKS commented  · 

We all know Mike, Kevin, and Bill will riff this anyway. But what's the harm in posting it?! BTW, Chad Vader will probably guest riff... yippee! :)

Feedback and Knowledge Base