"RiffTrax, please riff '_________________'"

the emoji movie

an amoji with multiple emotions in the emoji world... it got a zero on rotten tomatoes.

476 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jake Andrajack shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

17 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Andy in NJ commented  · 

The turd emoji is voiced by Sir Patrick Stewart. The two minute trailer was impossible to sit thru. TJ Miller left Silicon Valley because he thought it was getting lame,but had no qualms about doing this??!???!!

• Alvin George commented  · 

Update: My 11-year-old nephew and his mother (my younger sister) actually went to see "The Emoji Movie" in a theater. They actually ENJOYED it!

• STAR WARS STINKS commented  · 

The comedy in kid's movies now is so bad. It's like the writers are lazy and dumb, and think people will laugh at any corny thing that's thrown at them. The sad thing is, it works. Cheesy movies (not really this one, of course, but others) are popular - and not just with really little kids, either.

• Travis commented  · 

No no no no. It's a terrible movie I'm sure, but as far as riffablilty goes it can't possibly be good. I'm sure they'll do it if there's enough demand, but still.... it's a bad idea

• nihilbug commented  · 

Not only Poo emoji is one of the characters, it's that Patrick Stewart plays the poo emoji. That makes it even more wtf.

• Drew Curlee commented  · 

I knew this would be a stupid idea from the beginning. Count on guys like Richard Roeper to put this on the "Worst Movies of 2017" list.

• Max commented  · 

I can safely put this in my top five worst movies list (next to The Room) just based on how much it sells out. It isn't a movie so much as an extended commercial for Candy Crush and WeDance

• DanielEdwards commented  · 

I saw this movie as part of a drive in double feature, had to sit through it in order to see Spider-Man Homecoming.

They took the idea of "Meh" and applied it to every part of this movie. So perfect for riffing.

• warriorprophet14 commented  · 

Well, it is up to 6 percent now. That's saying... something?

Congratulations, Jake! One day and this has 217 votes - you struck gold!

• Tyler Jacob commented  · 

Only way I'll watch this POS is with the (former) SOL crew helping me keep my sanity.

• Drew Curlee commented  · 

Yet another exploitation of yet another childish and dated trend.

• scottythescott commented  · 

I almost feel bad for voting on this one. Almost. :-D

I saw the trailer for this at the theater a few weeks ago - I couldn't believe that some director in Hollywood actually wanted to have his movie revolve around computer smiley faces!
        P.S. The, *ahem* "poo-poo" emoji is in this, too. Why?!?!?!

Feedback and Knowledge Base