Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. Joysticks (1983)

Joe Don Baker goes on a crusade to shut down the local arcade. Wacky Hi-jinks ensue.

456 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Catwoman

If there's one thing that's surprised me in the Rifftrax catalogue, it's the lack of the two films that have guaranteed that we won't see Wonder Woman in a movie with her name in the title - namely the litter box reject 'Catwoman' and Daredevil's spinoff Elektra.

I've tried watching Catwoman without Rifftrax, and made it through about five minutes before the pain started making my fillings ache. Please, give this movie the tongue-thrashing it so rightly deserves!

452 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Amazons (1986)

A cheesy 80's sword-and-sorcery movie whose only saving grace is that -unlike most of Roger Corman's mid-80s sword-and-sorcery movies - it's made up of entirely new footage. Featuring one of the most badly edited acrobatic fight scenes ever, a severed head that wouldn't pass for realistic at a low-rent Shakespeare in the Parkinglot show and actresses who look like they could be sisters playing mother and daughter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiQMY9PNzfY

451 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Frogs (1972)

1.) The movie is just asking for it.
    2.)It doesn't seem right to watch it without your guys' voices making comments.

3.) I just need this.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068615/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

440 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. The Blair Witch Project

This is a movie begging and pleading and standing in corners to be riffed. Mike, Kevin and Bill should riff this as soon as possible...unless they're too scared!

439 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. White Commanche

William Shatner, on hiatus from Star Trek, plays two roles. A sadistic half-white Commanche leader and his straight arrow 'white' brother. It also stars Joseph Cotten as the local sheriff. Shatner goes shirtless throughout and of course chews up the scenery. . Filmed in Spain on an ultra-low bufget, it would be perfect for Rifftrax

437 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 300: Rise of An Empire

I absolutely loved your Riff of 300, and I think you could also do great with its prequel/sequel/side-story.

432 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Gigantis - The Fire Monster

Gigantis - The Fire Monster aka horrible American version of Godzilla Raids Again.

429 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 427 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Godzilla's Revenge

Seriously. Main character is a kid obsessed with Godzilla. He humps a car, gets beat up by bullies, and kidnapped by thugs. Half the movie is a dream and features Godzilla's SON; who can shrink from 200ft to about 4ft at will and has a kick ass hillbilly accent when he talks to the kid. He TALKS!!! What else could you possibly want?

427 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Robin Hood: Ghosts of Sherwood

Where do I begin. This movie was shot in Germany. With bad actors speaking English. Then badly dubbed. By bad actors speaking English with bad fake English accents.

The costumes look like something your mom sewed. The fight scenes look like high school Trekkies re-enacting their favorite Kirk fight. The special effects consist of something you'd buy on the cheap from the fireworks store across the border in Indiana.

It trudges along at first trampling the old Robin Hood tale, then gets suddenly and impossibly worse. Because Robin Hood becomes a flesh eater.

Somewhere along the way, (it's been over…

424 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. The Ice Pirates

John Carradine is the Supreme Commander in this shameless space opera cheese. So desperate to rip off as many movies as possible, it has no consistent tone, and the 'comic relief' will place many a face in many a palm. Features Bruce Vilanch as a modern day blogger!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087451/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_209

423 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Redneck Zombies

rednecks make and drink radioactive moonshine. Then moonshine is drank by everyone in town, including an infant

422 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. Underworld (2003)

Selene, a beautiful vampire warrior, entrenched in a war between the vampire and werewolf races. Although she is aligned with the vampires, she falls in love with Michael, a human who is sought by werewolves for unknown reasons.

410 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. chupacabra vs the alamo

Erik Estrada besieged by chupacabra at the alamo.

Basically Chips meets killer shrews.

Enough said.

406 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Please start making mp3 riffs again.

I haven't bought hardly anything from you guys since you stopped doing Mp3s. I understand it's probalby not as lucrative but the old movies suck and it's better watching something good with you guys raggin on it than suffering ding dong flicks for a few laughs. Luvyabye. PS, I made a Riff but sorry, I won't give out my SSN just to do that. Luvyabye again.

405 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Starcrash (1978)

How can this not work? Hasselhoff, Plummer, MARJOE GORTNER (for fuck's sake)!

And it's the best Star Wars clone ever.

And SUCH a soundtrack!

Cmonnnnnnnnnnn!

Respectfully,

400 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Alone In The Dark

Look, it's Uwe Boll in his 'German tax ripoff' phase, so it's instantly terrible. But three things are worth the your Riffing time: it's a video game movie, Tara Reid as a scientist and the hilarious five-minute opening crawl.

395 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Justice League (2017)

After Batman vs. Superman (anybody remember that?), the world blames the average crime rate on Superman's death. When an evil force attacks Earth, Batman and Wonder Woman decide it's time to add more heroes to the group (aka extend the cinematic universe). And how does this way too long saga end? Just wait until it's a dollar at your local Redbox machine.

394 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. The Green Slime (1968)

In the late sixties some American movie executive realised it'd be a lot cheaper to outsource their filmmaking to Japan, and this was the result. There's some sort of alien creatures loose on a spaceship but the real horror is the movie's star, a man so insufferably obnoxious you'll want to throw lime jello at the screen. On the plus side the space station is equipped with go-go dancers, this being the sixties and all.

393 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base