Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. 13 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. 13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. MST3K/RiffTrax Pez Dispensers and/or Trading Cards (Just Go with Me)

I know this is not a film, but I honestly don't know where else to post this idea. If there's a page dedicated to product ideas, I'm not aware of it. Just hear me out, here.

RiffTrax and MST have hilarious movies with characters that have become classic - Trumpy, The Ice Cream Bunny, The Guy From Harlem - don't these iconic characters deserve their faces on those plastic sticks that hold delicious candies? Or trading cards? I think it would be amazing.
    I think it's worth considering. Surely there's enough fans of these films that those products would sell.…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. the midnight hour

This is a Halloween Made-for-TV movie from 1985 that deserves to be riffed!!!

Teenagers living in a sleepy New England town accidentally raise the dead. Some of them wanna have a good time, others want to kill! Starring LeVar Burton, Dick Van Patten, Peter De Luise and Kurtwood Smith.

This movie is filled with vampires, werewolves, witches (who are also vampires), a zombie little person, zombies who are also vampires, and lots of 80's campiness!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089593/?ref_=nv_sr_1

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. Simon Says

Bad campy horror starring Crispin Glover as a set of twins stalking a set of teens camping in the woods. There isn't one redeeming character in this movie and the acting is so atrocious that it's no wonder it was straight to DVD

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Toxic Avenger!

It's culturally appropriate due to the pending nuclear war! And it's a delightful film.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Crowhaven Farm (1970)

In the tradition of made for T.V. scary movies, Crowhaven Farm is the story of a woman and her artist husband who go to live in the country, but there's weird things happening. John Carradine is the creepy groundskeeper, and there's a little girl that's just odd. In the end, freaking everybody this woman knows (besides her husband) is a ghost creature from the old days. Oh, and there's a surprise party.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. My Son the Vampire aka Vampire Over London (1952)

Mother Riley (who is actually a man dressed in drag) accidentally receives a radar controlled robot meant for Von Housen (Bela Lugosi), who planed to use it for world domination. Von Housen orders the robot to go back to his lair, and the robot brings back Mother Riley with it. Mother Riley does her gosh darn best to thwart Von Housen's plan for world domination.
    I bet that Ed Wood must have kicked himself a million times for not coming up with this movie idea himself.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. 13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Dark Side of Dimensions

Yu-Gi-Oh! The Dark Side of Dimensions is a 2016 Japanese animated film, part of the Yu-Gi-Oh! franchise. The film is an original story and features Yugi Muto and Seto Kaiba as its main characters.[1] The film's story is set six months after the events of the original Yu-Gi-Oh! manga in Japan.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Ms. Velma's Most Incredibly Magnificent Christmas Week

how dose one describe this nightmare of a public access evangelist christmas special, outside of calling it an hour of hell, think of it as the Fun in Balloon Land of christmas specials,

the "special" is a stage production and it starts with a plot that just disappears from the film, classic songs of the holiday are butchered and then she talk about the state congress and what she would do if she was representative, there is some racism when they try to represent hawaiians and native american's, there's a lot weird crap in thing and i can't possibly tell…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Scary Tales: Last Stop

Let's just say sock puppets could have outacted this cast. Which isn't to say those involved with this piping hot mess of a horror anthology didn't try. They did. And how. Hard to watch. Harder to look away. This abomination is positively ripe for the riffing, but only you fine fellows could do it justice.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Fitzcarraldo

You can't NOT riff the insanity of Werner Herzog and Klaus Kinski. HE WANTS HIS OPERA HOUSE!!!

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Once Upon a Spy

• A pre-"Cheers" Ted Danson is in it.
    • Christopher Lee plays the main bad guy.
    • "Mandy Pepperidge" herself wears a yellow catsuit.
    • A weapon that can shrink stuff
    • The dialogue between "Sam Malone" and "Mandy Pepperidge"

http://www.allmovie.com/movie/once-upon-a-spy-v127944

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Hail Ceaser

Anthony Michael Hall's magnum opus Hail Ceaser in which he directs and stars. The only feasible camparison for this piece of work is a one Corky Romano, and that is a name I don't use in vain. It's currently in the M Plex roration of films so give it try if you think you can take it.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base