Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. Transformers: The Last Knight

Optimus Prime follows a movie cliche this year: a good guy turning bad, then going back to good. A little girl didn't take acting lessons. Micheal Bay edits. Wow.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. The Great Alligator (1979)

A tourist resort in Africa finds itself at the mercy of a huge man-eating crocodile from a local native legend which the croc is the incarnation of a native god angered by the intrusion of the tourists on its nesting ground. After a new natives are killed and eaten, they naturally blame the tourists and set out to kill them while the survivors try to rally on a boat with the hungry crocodile in the water, and the blood-thirsty natives on land waiting for them.
    Did I mention that this movie has Barbara Bach in it? Barbara Bach...ummmmmmmmm...oh yeah. She's…

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. The Lemon Grove Kids Meet the Monsters (1965)

Ray Dennis Steckler, the man who gave us, The Adventures of Rat Phink and Boo Boo, and The Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living and Became Mixed-Up Zombies!!? Tries his hand at making a Bowery Boys rip off that is beyond silly, but good clean fun. After they made this movie, they realized that they forgot to add a story-line. It really didn't matter anyway.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. The Four Skulls of Johnathan Drake (1959)

A British bad guy, a cop, and a guy that looks like a cross between Vadinho from Puma Man and the Ma and Pa Kettle Indians, only he has grass on his chin and he doesn't speak. Can be seen on Comet TV.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Star Slammer (1986)

Two women who have been unjustly confined to a prison planet plot their escape, all the while having to put up with lesbian guards, crazed wardens and mutant rodents.
    This movie just sounds so bad in oh so many ways, that I am submitting it to the undercover riffing agents for further interrogation.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Short  ·  Admin →
  7. 21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. 19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Short  ·  Admin →
  9. King Kong (1976)

It's the same old story: they capture a big gorilla. But it's bad. Cheap. Corny.

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Going Ape!

My mother made me sit through what was possibly the lowest point of Tony Danza's career when I was a kid. Oddly enough, it features the talents of Jessica Walter and Danny DeVito who get outshined by not one, not two, but three orangutans.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. The Thirsty Dead (1974)

Women are abducted and taken to a strange island to become slaves of a vampire cult. -Fright Night
    This was originally the synopsis to "Citizen Cane", before they ruined it with script revisions.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  12. Yog, Monster from Space (1971)

A militant astro-quaser bent on world domination,takes possession of a Jupiter-bound rocket and lands on a Pacific island. -Fright Night
    All I know is that it's Japanese, it takes place in space, it's probably cheesy as hell. Those are all solid justified reasons for riffing this movie.

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. The Man Who Turned to Stone

A group of 18th-century scientists, led by Dr. Murdock, have remained young after all these centuries by using bio-electical energy to suck the life out of young women. If one of the scientists misses a treatment, his skin hardens to the toughness of stone. A female prisoner (aka: possible future energy donor) discovers why so many of her fellow inmates are disappearing, and attempts to stop them with the aid of a prison psychiatrist. Written by Marty McKee
    Some guys finally want to get beauty treatments so they can look and feel good, they attempt to embrace their feminine side…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Serpent Island (1954)

An office secretary from Scranton, Pennsylvania (Rosalind Hayes) sets out to find her great-grandfather's hidden treasure. She enlists the aid of a former Marine Engineer turned harbor bum (Sonny Tufts) and the greedy Captain (Tom Monroe) of the sea ship "Constellation". They find the gold hidden on an island near Haite, but it's guarded by a voodoo cult and a boa constrictor.
    - Written by Scott Blacksher
    That voodoo magic stuff can be certain death to anyone that upsets their cult...but there's the gold...don't forget about the deadly a boa constrictor...well also you have Rifftrax to step in if needed.…

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. Jurassic School

My son was watching this one on Netflix, and I was alternately cringing and shaking my head through the whole thing. I had to search and see where it was made, because it looks like a student film that went UNDER budget. Guess what? It's from Asylum. It involves fake science, a dinosaur puppet of near Rollergator atrociousness and an evil principal who hunts down grade-school children for their science knowledge (?). This is deep, deep hurting, my friends.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6131386/

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Spymaker: The Secret Life of Ian Fleming (1990)

A heavily fictionalized autobiography of Ian Fleming, author of the James Bond spy novels. Jason Connery (WISHMASTER 3, SHANGHAI NOON) plays Fleming, Ian Fleming. He is the son of former 007 Sean Connery.

A low-budget WWII spy thriller inspired by true events. It's true Fleming was involved with British Naval Intelligence during the Second World War, but from what I've read the movie took massive liberties with his life story. So the result feels more like a lost Bond film as opposed to an actual autobiography.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Bad Ben

Bad Ben is an absolute treasure of a found footage movie. The main character is seriously annoyed by the haunting in his newly purchased home

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Blood Feast

The first all out for movie in the US,a drive-in classic and a guilty pleasure of mine. A maniac and his eyebrows are hacking up women and using the parts to resurrect an Egyptian goddess or some such silliness. Barely over an hour in length with some truly bad acting, an actress is actually reading her lines from the script in one scene

42 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Dr. Heckyl & Mr. Hype (1980)

An ugly, misshapen podiatrist ingests a formula made by a colleague and turns into a handsome, devil-may-care (but violent) ladies' man.
    The Nutty Professor meets the Marquis De Sade.
    How Oliver Reed got attached to this movie, I'll never know.
    This little sleeper black comedy has been out of print forever, and never on dvd. If the riffers could resurrect this film, this could be the next "Manos - The Hands of Fate."

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base