Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. 17 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Space Patrol aka Planet Patrol1962 (TV Series)

This series is also known by its US title Planet Patrol to avoid confusion with the 1950s American live-action series of the same name. The marionettes used in the series incorporated some elements of Gerry Anderson's Supermarionation technique - specifically their mouths would move in synch with dialogue.

The series is set in the year 2100, by which time the indigenous and autonomous civilizations on Earth, Mars and Venus have banded together to form the United Galactic Organization (UGO). Space Patrol is the UGO's military wing, and the series follows the actions of this interplanetary force, focusing on the missions…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. Robocop 1-2-3 & the Reboot

Would be fun to see just how many "Dick" Jones jokes you can you can lower the tone with, or try to avoid lol. Plus to be fair Robo 3 and the reboot are just asking to be "Rip" Torn a new one.

"I'd buy that for a Dollar" - Although if it has Robert John Burke in it, I think a quarter will be more than generous.

Robocop (2013) - Part man, Part machine, All PG13 crap.

Cain's brain jar - This is what happens when you leave last last pickle in the jar just that bit too long.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. The Search for Solutions

This was a series of educational movies on the value of mathematics, hosted by Stacy Keach. I think it might have been part of a Community Service sentence.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Night Shadow

80's werewolf movie... didn't finish it... bad acting, repulsive characters that remind me of "Hobgoblins" people... for all I know it's really good with awesome effects, but I doubt it.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Basic Typing Methods

I found a video on YouTube called "Basic Typing Methods". It was produced by the Navy in 1943 as a brief lesson in basic typing (hence the title).
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCpZ3CP7IAs&t=1609s
    Here are my reasons: 1) I don't think the woman smiles. Ever. Even though she's won global awards for her typing, apparently. 2) Any short produced by the military in the 1940's could use a good riffing. 3) Nobody does a better job of riffing shorts than you guys.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Short  ·  Admin →
  9. Baywatch: Hawaiian Wedding

Ace lifeguard Mitch Buchannon is back from the grave and in Hawaii, to celebrate the opening of retired lifeguard C.J. Parker's Turtle Bay bar & grill...and to marry fellow lifeguard Stephanie Holden, also back from the grave. (Or is she?) Mitch isn't alone; his son Hobie gets engaged himself - to fellow lifeguard Summer Quinn, whose own mother didn't even bother to show up for the ceremony. It's no picnic for Mitch, either, since he's forced to deal with two old enemies: ex-wife (and fellow lifeguard) Neely Capshaw, who wants a living hell for him; and Japanese gang-lord Mason Sato,…

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Pokemon The Movie: I Choose You

Nothin' like going on a Pokemon adventure then starting over to the beginning. Enjoy the rebooted pilot movie prequel Pokemon The Movie: I Choose You.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  11. Rising Above

Jamie kennedy as the world worst history teacher and cyber bullying wet dream.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Cursed (2005)

Wes Craven's PG13 werewolf flick?!

Jesse Eisenberg and Christina Ricci abide.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmQw4MGS5eQ
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0257516/combined

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. Alien.v.Hunter

If there was ever a movie deserving your attention it would be Alien.v.Hunter https://t.co/Qs9kfKc4n8
    It's Birdemic/Crater Lake monster rolled into one.
    Independent and probably easy to get a licence on. Horrible cgi, inane acting, I mean card board cutout stuff. And like all good RiffTrax has an ending that just kind of falls off a cliff.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. The Lizzie McGuire Movie (2003)

It's so bad. Just so bad.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Fear (1996)

10 years before winning an Oscar for WALK THE LINE, Reese Witherspoon portrayed a lovely teenager who hits it off with David...a twenty-something hunk she trips over at a nightclub. Her father Steve doesn't trust David an inch, and demands that she break up with him. But if Steve DID trust David, or if our young heroine DID break up with him, we would have no movie...

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Baywatch: White Thunder @ Glacier Bay

For those who earn their living by strutting their stuff in swimwear and plunging into the ocean, Alaska is the ultimate home-away-from-home. Grizzly bears, a fortune in hot emeralds, con artists, mob assassins...with all that, who needs Malibu!?

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Baywatch: Forbidden Paradise

Photographer Carlton Edwards jinxes everybody around him, including TV's sexiest lifeguards, with his spectacularly bad luck. (Paging Lindsay Lohan.) The curse spreads behind the camera to boot, resulting in the sappy and sloppy storytelling we've come to expect from this long-running series.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. The President's Man (2000)

Not content with 7 hit seasons of WALKER TEXAS RANGER, Chuck Norris decided to launch himself another series pilot. Hey, you can never have too many of those at once! This one stars CN as Secret Service commando Joshua McCord, who moonlights as a college professor (don't ask). Unlike LOGAN'S WAR: BOUND BY HONOR two years prior, this movie was bad enough to spawn a sequel - PRESIDENT'S MAN: A LINE IN THE SAND. Where's Robert Conrad when we need him?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Frogmen (1994)

O.J. Simpson's final project before his legendary double-murder trial was this series-pilot about a squad of retired Navy SEALs who now run a diving equipment-shop in Malibu. Needless to say, they also hire themselves out as crusaders for justice. Ripe for rediscovery? We couldn't agree more!

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base