Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. Ziggy's Gift

This inexplicable Emmy winner needs to be put in its proper place and ravaged with a necessary humbling Riff.

Wil Wheaton and Mikey Neumann indirectly make a great argument why this one needs to burn with the fires of a thousand hypergiant stars.

Watch it unfiltered here. Beware of sentimental toxins when ingesting.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXY-PM2fgog

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0304971/combined

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Short  ·  Admin →
  2. 16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. Finding Bigfoot

This show is so asking for the same treatment as Man v. Monster. Every twig snapping is clearly a squatch messing with these intrepid truth seekers. Between Bobo's impersonations of Bigfoot, and Matt falling every five minutes, this show needs to be taken on by Rifftrax.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Shelley and Pete

Just posted on Youtube by the US National Archives: "Shelley and Pete (...and Carol) from 1980. 23 minutes. Shelley and Pete are in High School and having sex. Then they get pregnant and their lives are ruined. (Their lives were already pretty terrible as it was the '70s, which I can tell you from personal experience sucked." Link here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teQuK8mTKHI

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Short  ·  Admin →
  5. Leviathan (1989)

Leviathan (the 1989 version) is the only movie I've ever wanted to get my money back from. I mean it is BAAAAD. Better to forget about it, so I did. Now I hope you'll dare to watch this horrid piece and decide to riff it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leviathan_(1989_film)

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Leave it to Roll-Oh

Classic (cheesy) educational short from 1940. Low quality version visable online here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGc3iqwiIY0

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Short  ·  Admin →
  8. Demon Cop

Yes. That Demon Cop has a mullet. Yes you can see that his hands are in bulky, not very well-made gloves. The action and acting is incredible---y lame.
    1990- it has much in common with other cheesy 90s action films.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Carnivale in Rio

It's Arnold Schwartzenegger celebrating Carnivale in Rio just being himself in front of a camera. Plus he teaches a Portuguese translator English by using a carrot.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. The fiendish plot of Dr fu manchu

Peter Sellers​ last movie, starring as Fu Manchu and a Scotland Yard detective.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Old Battle of the Network Stars Episodes

In the 70's and 80's Battle of the Network Stars featured everybody from Little House on the Prarie actors to Vicki Lawrence from Mama's Family! Oh, and who could leave out our mellow truck driving invisi-watch 70's buddy: Ben Murphy! I'm not joking; he was on there!!!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Ganjasaurus Rex (1987)

So bad, I couldn't even watch it. It's on Youtube, so that means public domain (yippee!). The dino is claymation so there's lots of fun to be had!!! Have fun Mike, Kevin, and Bill!!!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. My Pet Monster

An hour long, straight to VHS promo for a hot toy in the mid 80s. My Pet Monster was a huggable doll with an angry face, but in this movie he becomes a gigantic freak show that probably traumatized countless kids, with a back story about statues and magic and all kinds of nonsense.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0400673/

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. My Little Pony: Equestria Girls – Rainbow Rocks

In the human world parallel to Equestria, a reformed Sunset Shimmer is ostracized by most of Canterlot High School despite her efforts to atone for her past bullying. Her only friends are the counterparts of Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy and Rarity, who have formed a rock band called "the Rainbooms" to participate in the school's upcoming musical showcase. The five girls discover that the magic left over from Princess Twilight Sparkle's crown has given them the ability to grow pony-like ears, tails, and wings whenever they play their instruments.

Hoping to make a fresh impression, Sunset gives a…

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Hypnotic eye

A creepy hypnotist movie, perfect for riffing. One of the first scenes a cop questions a badly burned woman. She appears to die ( although she's returns later in the film) as the doctor pulls the sheet over her head, the cop remarks " it's probably just as well. "

Later in the film we see that that creepy hypnotist secretly plants suggestions to gorgeous women, that they visit his dressing room, alone, at night. And what does he do with them?! What any red blooded man would do when a woman is completely in his power, and will have…

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. The Hateful Eight

Not the best of Tarantino. It might be too long (one version of the film has an intermission) and did we need the flashback? But anyway, lots of long drawn out, silent scenes makes it good for Riffin'.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Somewhere Tomorrow

This is an early 1980s supernatural teen romance starring a young Sarah Jessica Parker and her annoying singing voice. SJP's character, Lori, is upset that her mother is remarrying a few years after her father's death. She witnesses a plane crash and speaks with one of the two survivors, a young and handsome (I mean, by early 80s standards, I guess) man named Terry. Soon, Lori learns that Terry actually died in the crash, but that's ok, because his ghost keeps following her around spouting off inspirational crap to help her cope with her father's death. Along the way, they…

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Marathon

Ok, so I am not suggesting a movie to riff per sey. What I am suggesting is that you guys do a marathon just like MST3k.
    Of coarse you don't do one on Thanksgiving as not to impede on MST3k. But maybe do a marathon on either Halloween or Christmas (or maybe both!)
    This is what you guys would do:
    First, provide a list of movies that will be in the marathon so that way if there any that the customers have not purchased yet, they can do so
    Next, you would make bumpers and host segments introducing the marathon…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  19. 1970's/1980's/1990's Music Videos

Especially those country ones... honky tonk.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Astro Boy

From the guy who gave us the Diary of a Wimpy Kid movies, this animated film is a less than stellar modern adaptation of the famous robot boy who was to manga what superman was to comics.

Reasons to riff:
    1. Nicolas Cage
    2. Eugene Levy
    3. Nathan Lane

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories