Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. Ms. Velma's Most Incredibly Magnificent Christmas Week

how dose one describe this nightmare of a public access evangelist christmas special, outside of calling it an hour of hell, think of it as the Fun in Balloon Land of christmas specials,

the "special" is a stage production and it starts with a plot that just disappears from the film, classic songs of the holiday are butchered and then she talk about the state congress and what she would do if she was representative, there is some racism when they try to represent hawaiians and native american's, there's a lot weird crap in thing and i can't possibly tell…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. CNN news

To many great shorts to chose from

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Short  ·  Admin →
  3. Killer of Killers formerly known as The Mechanic

It's a Charles Bronson movie with no clear plot.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Malatesta's Carnival of Blood (1973)

Submitted for your approval; my 3 reasons why this film is worthy of being riffed to pieces:

1. If Manos the Hands of Fate and Carnival of Souls had a baby conceived on a radioactive dung heap, this would be it.

2. Chock full of community theater-grade acting, amateurish directing and inept photography. I won't mention the writing because apparently they winged all the dialog, not to mention making the plot up as they went.

3. You can claim reasons 1 and 2 for hundreds - even billions - of films, but do those have Hervé Villechaize in them? Yeah, I thought so.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  5. The Horror Of Party Beach (1964)

Bikini chicks terrorized by suspiciously human-looking fish monsters with mouths filled with hotdogs. What's not to love? As bad as this movie is (widely recognized as one of the worst ever) the thing that continues to haunt me from this film is the song "Elaine" by the beach band The Del-Aires. "Ela-a-a-a-aine. That's my baby's name". That damn song is in my brain until the day I die...the true horror of Party Beach!

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. High desert kill

Chuck Conners and Marc Singer, together with aliens.. C'mon.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. The Addams Family

They started macabre humor before it was cool. Also, riff the sequel "Addams Family Values" while you're at it.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Olive Juice

The title refers to the idea that if you pantomime the words "olive juice" it LOOKS like "I love you". Adorable, right?
    A dull romantic comedy thrown together by someone eyeing himself as the next Kevin Smith. Imagine if someone made a feature out of just the dating scenes in James Nguyen movies, but used actual film. However, instead of inexplicable violence, the young leads' relationship is punctuated with visits to the girl's perfectly healthy mother during her hospital stay. Not since MIAMI CONNECTION has Central Florida looked so vibrant. (Featuring cameos by ACTUAL Orlando radio personalities! Oh, and a…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. fantasia

Classical music and lots of laugh as Mike, Kevin and Bill riffs Disney's Fantasia.

Nude Fairies, Sorcerer Mickey, Dinosaurs, Mt. Olympus, Dancing Hippos and, my favorite, Night on Bald Mountain.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Scary Tales: Last Stop

Let's just say sock puppets could have outacted this cast. Which isn't to say those involved with this piping hot mess of a horror anthology didn't try. They did. And how. Hard to watch. Harder to look away. This abomination is positively ripe for the riffing, but only you fine fellows could do it justice.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. CORPSE GRINDERS (1971)

A couple hoodlums hatch a get-rich-quick scheme, by digging up dead bodies and turning them into cat food. However, horror ensues as the kitties get a taste for human flesh and turn on their human owners.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Lockout

Lockout (not to be confused with Lock Up) is a 2012 movie that was made because Luc Besson though, "It's the end of the world, so f*ck it, let's rip-off both 'Escape From New York" AND 'Escape From L.A.' and throw in that 'Fortress' movie, what could go wrong?" (Funny thing, the world didn't end, and Carpenter won a lawsuit in France against Besson.)

In 2079, the president's daughter, who's a FOX News watcher's idea of a liberal, is taken hostage aboard the PRISON IN SPACE she was visiting, to rant about how awful it is (it is awful, but…

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Little House on the Prairie - pilot episode (1974)

Reason A - 95-minute run time.
    Reason 2 - I had to suffer through this with my wife’s family this holiday season. I want revenge.
    Reason Next - Plenty of establishing shots to riff through, and plenty of lame situations to riff on.
    Last Reason - My wife grew up thinking Michael Landon was the guy on the tail of all Alaska Airlines planes. Do with that similarity what you will...

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Anything Bruce Campbell,Ted and Sam Raimi <3

I think you guys would have fun trying to out do them at being hilariously funny :)

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. Sarah, Plain and Tall (Trilogy)

Christopher Walken talking slow and winding a phonograph, Jack Palance being creepy - what more do you need?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. The Perfect Weapon

The Perfect Weapon is a martial arts movie starring Jeff Speakman, Kempo karate expert. It was his first movie where he was a lead character. The movie also has professor Tanaka as the main villain and the two have the ultimate showdown. This might lead to the ultimate RIFF!

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Oh! Heavenly Dog (1980)

Benji, the family friendly iconic pooch? Added with a dash of murder? Sign me up!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TX6d-b1mlGM
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081269/combined

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base