Skip to content

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Visit our Knowledgebase to learn more about us!

We get thousands of Movie Suggestions to @RiffTrax, FB.com/RiffTrax, even to +RiffTrax This is the BEST place for them. SEARCH to see if you’re the first to suggest a film, and of course Vote for your favorites!

Tell us 3 good reasons your movie should be considered. Include photos and links and your suggestion MAY end up on RiffTrax.com or in movie theaters for RiffTrax LIVE!

PLEASE NOTE: Adding your suggestions here requires a separate account for ideas.rifftrax.com

7499 results found

1. The Happening (1967)

Anthony Quinn and Faye Dunaway

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Z is for Zoo

Here is a vintage educational short from 1970, produced by our good friends at ACI. Though this short taking place at some zoo was made to teach young viewers to read, it starts with some rather bizarre and unsettling visuals that always made me feel weirded out, ever since I saw this short as a small child on a "Know-It-Owl" VHS tape.

To view the short, go to this link -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye1nS_sdQb8 -- and skip to 15:32.

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Short  ·  Admin →
  3. All movies(?)!

More David Foster Wallace riffs please....love the footnotes reference.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →
  4. Puppet Master: The Littlest Reich (2018)

Starring Thomas Lennon (TV's "RENO 911!"), Barbara Crampton (RE-ANIMATOR), and Udo Kier (BLADE).

"Nearly thirty years after a Nazi puppeteer was gunned down by police, his collection of living puppets return to wreak havoc in some of the most mean spirited and pointless death sequences I've seen in a horror movie."

I've been a fan of the PUPPET MASTER series for 20 years. I've tried to stand by it during the high and lows. I even have a soft spot for lesser entries like RETRO PUPPET MASTER (1999), which had the fortune of being riffed. I have been openly critical…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Ice Castles

It's about a BLIND figure skater in the late 1970s. The jokes practically write themselves. It also features the hit song, "Through the Eyes of Love," which my sister relentlessly pounded out on the piano throughout my childhood. Please consider riffing this Robby Benson masterwork.

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. Dark Victory

Bette Davis, George Brent, Humphrey Bogart, 1939, melodrama.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. saban's power rangers

The new "gritty" reboot of the power rangers franchise. Feature's: dumb names, accidental cow masturbation, and the most blatant act of product placement in the history of cinema.

324 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. Blood Alley - Chillicothe Makes a Movie

This is a movie my very dear friends made. Tim is a huge MST3K fan, as am I, obviously. I asked their permission to submit it and made sure that they felt they had the emotional prowess to withstand the verbal beating it will surely take if you chose to riff it. Anywho, I hope you guys at least check it out. Thanks for giving me a great way to escape reality over the years. You guys have been great enablers. keep it going. Never give up, never surrender!

https://www.amazon.com/Blood-Alley-Chillicothe-Makes-Movie/dp/B07KZHBPCP

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Illegal Aliens

From Edgewood Studios and Director David Giancola. Comes Illegal Aliens. As imdb describes it, "Charlie's Angels" goes sci-fi, with a touch of "Men In Black" thrown in for good measure, when three aliens morph into super-hot babes and arrive to protect Earth from the intergalactic forces of evil. Guided by Syntax, their holographic mentor, these illegal aliens are willing to use every trick in the book and every sexy outfit in their wardrobe to accomplish their mission! This film is filled with high-energy action, low-brow spoofs and the high-camp acting reminiscent of the classic B-Movie genre how else could this…

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Swarm of the snakehead

There is not enough that can be said about this movie...its just like Jaws...if it had been made as an art therapy project in a mental institution! You have your typical small American town, your monstrous water creature, and of course, your over ambitious mayor whose real estate scemes trump her desire to ensure public safety by shutting down the annual fishing contest. Oh yeah, and the evil half-fish, half snake creatures can walk on land. Oh, and the Quint character is played by Gunner Hansen. Yes, that Gunner Hansen. And the dialogue will make your ears bleed. So just…

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Crucible of Horror (1971)

A mother and daughter hatch a scheme to murder their family's domineering and sadistic patriarch.

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. 105 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Roboman (aka Who?) 1974

Elliot Gould, check.
    Two titles, check.
    High-Stakes espionage, ...check?
    Artificial Life......

You know what, just watch any 5 minutes of the movie at random. I know Kevin's seen this one already.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. The Thrill Killers

Another masterpiece from the man who gave us The Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living and Became Mixed-Up Zombies

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. It Was All A Dream Sequence

A collection of shorts where something is sold in dreamsequence like Design for Dreaming or Once Upon A Honeymoon. I doubt those are the only two advertising fever dreams. I’d love if Mary Jo and Bridget joined in too.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Short  ·  Admin →
  18. The Promise 1880

Rich guy, poor girl. Guy's mother doesn't like poor girl. Car accident girl's face destroyed Momma makes deal for girl to go away. Good movie for Bridget and Mary Jo.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 9 (2009)

Based upon a titular 2005 short film by Shane Acker, the story is that the fabrication machine (some call him Mr. Fab) made an army of robots to kill of mankind using toxic gas to eradicate all humans and animals on Earth. All that's left are nine living ragdolls known as "Stichpunks," as well as the scary cyborgs that are hunting them. The goal for the stichpunks was to revive some kind of bacterical organisms to get the whole cycle started again and bring back some life into a post-war dead world. Dead, except for the cadaver robots hellbent to…

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Witchouse

The film starts out with two people arriving at a spooky house for a party and breaking in once no one answers the door. Naturally once inside, they decide to hump in a dank basement filled with traditional horror movie fare, only to be murdered by a witch with glowing eyes.

It's an example of Full Moon Pictures at its best and worst. Just check out the description:

On Mayday 1998 in the town of Dunwich, Massachusetts, Elizabeth gathers together a group of specially selected friends for a rather odd party. It turns out that she is the descendent of…

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

RiffTrax Movie Requests

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base